Why cant I throw my peanuts on the floor Logan's Roadhouse?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Noway

Jackson, MO

#1 Jul 31, 2013
1 bucket for peanuts, 1 for shells? Not cool, not cool at all. And get some better looking servers.
gary

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Noway wrote:
1 bucket for peanuts, 1 for shells? Not cool, not cool at all. And get some better looking servers.
You're nothing but a slob.I bet your house is so nasty hogs wouldn't enter it.
yum yum

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 31, 2013
I farted
dog

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Noway wrote:
You're bitching because you can't throw your peanut shells on the floor? Really? They give you a bucket and that's not good enough? What an idiot.

Jackson, MO

#5 Jul 31, 2013
It's easy to figure out.

1. People throw peanut hulls on floor.
2. Black people slip, fall and sue Logan's for knowingly allowing a slick / dangerous condition to exist.
3. You no longer throw hulls in floor.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 31, 2013
dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You're bitching because you can't throw your peanut shells on the floor? Really? They give you a bucket and that's not good enough? What an idiot.
You're probably one of those sensitive city folk that made them stop letting you throw the shells on the floor.

It's a part of the atmosphere. If y'all don't like the roadhouse atmosphere, don't go to one instead of trying to sissify it for city folks. You don't see us going to your fancy coffee shops and start demanding they play country music so stop trying to turn Logan's into some fancy city diner.
Noway

Jackson, MO

#7 Aug 1, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>You're nothing but a slob.I bet your house is so nasty hogs wouldn't enter it.
Nothing but a slob and im bitching? Lets name call by the way Gary. I was simply saying the atmosphere is different this way. They are known for peanuts on the floor. That's like Lamberts not throwing rolls anymore is it not. You topix people show your IQ fast calling me an idiot. And im the slob, thanks hypocrite.
gary

Ashburn, VA

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Noway wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but a slob and im bitching? Lets name call by the way Gary. I was simply saying the atmosphere is different this way. They are known for peanuts on the floor. That's like Lamberts not throwing rolls anymore is it not. You topix people show your IQ fast calling me an idiot. And im the slob, thanks hypocrite.
They reuse those roll and give them to you.Dumbass slob.
who that

United States

#9 Aug 1, 2013
I alway need to take a huge dump after I eat there. The food makes huge turds that make my butt hole hurt for a week. Taking a Logan's dump now as a matter of fact. Ouch. Ouch Ouch Ouuuuuuch
BeatingU

Dexter, MO

#10 Aug 2, 2013
If you don't like it don't eat there
Roller

Navarre, FL

#11 Aug 4, 2013
You can still throw on the floor, some guest don't like too, so it an option for them
Drop out

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2013
who that wrote:
I alway need to take a huge dump after I eat there. The food makes huge turds that make my butt hole hurt for a week. Taking a Logan's dump now as a matter of fact. Ouch. Ouch Ouch Ouuuuuuch
So immature and sad that a human being would stoop so low for a small amount of attention.
Cousin Ed

Sikeston, MO

#13 Aug 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably one of those sensitive city folk that made them stop letting you throw the shells on the floor.
It's a part of the atmosphere. If y'all don't like the roadhouse atmosphere, don't go to one instead of trying to sissify it for city folks. You don't see us going to your fancy coffee shops and start demanding they play country music so stop trying to turn Logan's into some fancy city diner.
sometjing tells me you a frequent cock in the mouth sufferer huh Jerry?

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 5, 2013
Cousin Ed wrote:
<quoted text>sometjing tells me you a frequent cock in the mouth sufferer huh Jerry?
Only when I'm lucky.
Manager

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2013
Noway wrote:
Honey, you can throw your nuts wherever you want.
who that

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2013
Drop out wrote:
<quoted text>So immature and sad that a human being would stoop so low for a small amount of attention.
After I eat the peanuts at Logan's my turds look like a payday candy bar.
Mick

Trenton, MI

#17 Oct 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a restaurant, not a fucking nasty hillbilly inbred bar where they never clean. You probably hate blacks, jews, and gays right? Folks?? Because we're in the 1900s where everyone just did whatever they want right? No ones doing anything but demanding a safe and sanitary restaurant. Peanut shells have oil, crushing peanut shells puts it in the carpet, people slip. Inbred hillbilly.
they belong on the floor

Bloomington, IL

#18 Jan 17, 2014
Hey people, it's Logan's. The shells go on the floor. At least at most Logan's. Anyway, they should. If you don't like it, don't go. Really pretty simple, although from the comments here, it seems as if simple can be a little difficult. Personally, putting the peanuts on the floor keeps my table clean. More of a mess is made trying to get the shells and all the peanut dust into the bucket. Half the mess ends up staying on the table. Anyway, it's an ENVIRONMENT thing, and everyone seems to have enjoyed it until now. Must have been a crybaby or two who ruined it for everyone.
omar

Jackson, MO

#19 Jan 17, 2014
Nasty nuts.
omar

San Diego, CA

#20 Jan 17, 2014
My nuts drag the floor. I'm sorry mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taking Chance 23 min Guest 10
Jason tubbs 53 min Fernando 5
Laura Wibbenmeyer, KFVS 55 min Todd 14
Jon Pierce (Feb '10) 1 hr Nathaniel 6
do it best 1 hr Lamar 7
Health point Steam Room 1 hr Little Bill 18
Chad Ventura 1 hr Las Ninas 78
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE