First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Amazed

Hazelwood, MO

#1 Jun 22, 2013
What do you think about her being fired for racial slurs?
Guest

Jackson, MO

#2 Jun 22, 2013
I think its stupid.

The Black panthers leader in Philly has KILL WHITEY tattooed on his face. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/22/ne...

She said a word and he advocates killing people, which do you think is worse?

I'm a white guy so no one gives a damn what offends me.
WTF

Jackson, MO

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
I think its stupid.
The Black panthers leader in Philly has KILL WHITEY tattooed on his face. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/22/ne...
She said a word and he advocates killing people, which do you think is worse?
I'm a white guy so no one gives a damn what offends me.
I am white too, and I don't want him working on the food channel either. Why do you defend racial slurs by pointing out some one else who is obviously wrong? What connection do you find between the food channel and the "Black Panther Party" which many people think is a fake news made up just to stir up shit?
Jimmy Hoffa

Belton, MO

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Its bs.whos gonna teach me how to cook.we love you Paula deen.
Jimmy Hoffa

Belton, MO

#5 Jun 22, 2013
We need to boycott food network.booooo.
Sorry but

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jun 22, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text> I am white too, and I don't want him working on the food channel either. Why do you defend racial slurs by pointing out some one else who is obviously wrong? What connection do you find between the food channel and the "Black Panther Party" which many people think is a fake news made up just to stir up shit?
First off, Paula is a her, not a him. And second of all, do you have any idea how long ago this was? She is from a time that saw racism at its peak. Everyone used "the big bad 'N' word" back then. She probably just pissed the wrong person off and they decided to bring up her past. Anyone who is actually outraged at this is either out of their time, or just ignorant.
Jacqui Jeffress

Jackson, MO

#8 Jun 22, 2013
She is from my generation and the word in question is one used in the 1940's and one that is ill-considered today (it was questionable then). From what I understand, this was a comment she made years ago. None of us are perfect and she has pulled herself up from a very difficult beginning. How about we give the lady a break and concern ourselves with much more pertinent affairs.
WTF

United States

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Hell, blacks call each other the "N" word!
salty

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2013
She was probably planning to retire from Food Network, and wanted her audience (conservative, midwestern and southern white people) to make a big deal about her next gig. Paul's naive southern woman personality is an act; she's not dumb enough to make a racial slur around anyone who'd tell the media. I'm guessing she'll get a time slot on Fox, or some equally insane conservative channel within a month.
WTF

Jackson, MO

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Sorry but wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Paula is a her, not a him. And second of all, do you have any idea how long ago this was? She is from a time that saw racism at its peak. Everyone used "the big bad 'N' word" back then. She probably just pissed the wrong person off and they decided to bring up her past. Anyone who is actually outraged at this is either out of their time, or just ignorant.
I was referring to the head of the black panther party, and saying that I did not see what one thing had to do with the other. I was alive at that time, and it was not a term that anyone would use but rednecked racist then either. If she was talking about a man who stuck a gun in her face it is probably forgivable, but it still is not right and was not right then. But I still say it has nothing to do with the black panther party.
Paula Deen

Dexter, MO

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Are you Cape Girardeauass honkey Vikings really talking about me??!!! There's a multitude of you ruggish losers right here on Topix. I couldn't take the sh!t nomore
Wendy Torrence

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2013
Seems ridiculous. Time Warner has made billions off of blacks jumping up and down screaming the same word. She said something a long time ago and she is dealt with like this. I call bullsh1t.
Jimmy Hoffa

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2013
Im watching harlem knights.am i suppose to turn it off and boycott the tv station for n word and the slurs against whites.no its humor.get oit of your feelings
guest

Florissant, MO

#17 Jun 22, 2013
If blacks want to end the use of the "n word" they should start with themselves.
Jimmy Hoffa

United States

#18 Jun 22, 2013
Exactly
perfect!

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 22, 2013
guest wrote:
If blacks want to end the use of the "n word" they should start with themselves.
Could not have said it better myself!!! Best comment yet!
Latisha

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 23, 2013
I am going to miss drooling at the tv when Paula is cooking fried chicken.
yeah dats me.

United States

#24 Jun 26, 2013
One word

Django.
Real

Dexter, MO

#25 Jun 26, 2013
White people have names like Paula Deen.. LMMFAO
Jeff Cunninghammer

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jun 26, 2013
Real, are you fat? You just said you were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone ever let wife be seduced by another guy. wa (Sep '14) 4 hr wantwifeseduced 97
Bed bugs in theatres 4 hr Guest 1
Assembly of God Churches 5 hr Ookkk 18
Harbor freight 6 hr A Borland 2
Carl Brown 7 hr PIBlair 1
Why is Dr. Freeman such an douche? (GI Doctor) (Nov '11) 12 hr yep 20
What happened to Regina's House of Dolls? (Oct '12) 13 hr Guest 19

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages