First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Janie

Sikeston, MO

#1 Dec 1, 2012
I was reading on here how Dr Pewitt prescribes too much medicine. What I've seen I think Dr Asher prescribes too much medicine. What do you think of Dr Asher?
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 1, 2012
You fools don't get it. Ok doc cheater is t really a real doctor. Do you see md after his name?? He is a second rare lower school quack

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 1, 2012
I love Dr Asherz. Great doc, i will be sad when he retires.
Lizzie

Sikeston, MO

#4 Dec 2, 2012
guest wrote:
I love Dr Asherz. Great doc, i will be sad when he retires.
Whatever
ino

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2012
doc's are getting paid for each @every scrip that they write of coarse they are going to give many as they can.......
?

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2012
ino wrote:
doc's are getting paid for each @every scrip that they write of coarse they are going to give many as they can.......
where do you get that information from. Because that isn't true. Sometimes what people say. Lol
sweetness

Bellevue, WA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
ino wrote:
I call bull shit on this bc i asked my Dr she said that is a lie . Ive been seeing her since i was 8 and im 32 now and we have that bond so she would tell me the truth .
yuuuupp

Sikeston, MO

#8 Dec 4, 2012
sweetness wrote:
<quoted text>I call bull shit on this bc i asked my Dr she said that is a lie . Ive been seeing her since i was 8 and im 32 now and we have that bond so she would tell me the truth .
How they get paid is by constantly requiring the pt to come back every 2-12 weeks for those refills. Pewitt is so pathetic. He puts people on hospice with the company he owns, send people for tests and treatment to the companies that he owns. People need to educate themselves on what a fraud he is.
Gustavo

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 5, 2012
sweetness wrote:
<quoted text> I call bull shit on this bc i asked my Dr she said that is a lie . Ive been seeing her since i was 8 and im 32 now and we have that bond so she would tell me the truth .
you are fooling yourself thinking you and your dr do not have a
Special bond as you would believe. You are far to gullible and you will get what's convenient, truth or lie. Please pay them. That's all that matters
Agree

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
yuuuupp wrote:
<quoted text>How they get paid is by constantly requiring the pt to come back every 2-12 weeks for those refills. Pewitt is so pathetic. He puts people on hospice with the company he owns, send people for tests and treatment to the companies that he owns. People need to educate themselves on what a fraud he is.
Wish my cell phone had a "brilliant" button.
here now

Bonne Terre, MO

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>you are fooling yourself thinking you and your dr do not have a
Special bond as you would believe. You are far to gullible and you will get what's convenient, truth or lie. Please pay them. That's all that matters
I do agree with you there and I wanted to reply to this earlier.it is sweet that sweetness has a special bond with her doctor but I bet 300 other people have that same special bond.it's all professional!
That dr has one heck of a bed side manner!
I too have a wonderful dr but I try not to get to close to him because I know he's just doing his job.I have a special bond with him too after 15 or 16 years.
He's all about me for about thirty minutes.lol
?

United States

#12 Dec 5, 2012
yuuuupp wrote:
<quoted text>How they get paid is by constantly requiring the pt to come back every 2-12 weeks for those refills. Pewitt is so pathetic. He puts people on hospice with the company he owns, send people for tests and treatment to the companies that he owns. People need to educate themselves on what a fraud he is.
Pewitt doesn't own a hospice company or any company that he sends people to that he owns. Please educate me own what companies you are talking about. He does have people come back every month that are control meds because he will only prescribe one month at a time.

Sikeston, MO

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Dr. Asher is probably one of the nicest physician's around. He will see you on a moments notice. His staff is very nice. He has a following of over 20 years. He is well respected. And ah...no he is no drug pusher, like some.. Go make an appt and just see how wonderful his staff and he is. Pewitt is no longer in that office. So I challenge you. Make an appt. He will spend time talking to you and help you. There is a very nice Lady doctor and also a Nurse Practitioner in there now. Very respected, and yes you don't ever have to wait along time to get in. They are there to see you, and help you if your sick. They are not for pain management so if you are looking for drugs, look elsewhere. They are there for the sick. NOT drug seekers.
Seriously

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2012
guest wrote:
Dr. Asher is probably one of the nicest physician's around. He will see you on a moments notice. His staff is very nice. He has a following of over 20 years. He is well respected. And ah...no he is no drug pusher, like some.. Go make an appt and just see how wonderful his staff and he is. Pewitt is no longer in that office. So I challenge you. Make an appt. He will spend time talking to you and help you. There is a very nice Lady doctor and also a Nurse Practitioner in there now. Very respected, and yes you don't ever have to wait along time to get in. They are there to see you, and help you if your sick. They are not for pain management so if you are looking for drugs, look elsewhere. They are there for the sick. NOT drug seekers.
You sound like a commercial!
sweetness

Bellevue, WA

#15 Dec 5, 2012
well does your Dr send you a birthday card, Christmas card probably not mine does and when i turned 21 she gave me a bottle of booze i still have the bottle .
Seriously

United States

#16 Dec 5, 2012
sweetness wrote:
well does your Dr send you a birthday card, Christmas card probably not mine does and when i turned 21 she gave me a bottle of booze i still have the bottle .
I'm not impressed.
ShowMe

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Bullshit - Dr Asher's a good doctor. As far as Dr Pewitt having patients come back to get refills - blame the pill shoppers & druggies - it's out of the docs control.
normal

Bonne Terre, MO

#18 Dec 7, 2012
sweetness wrote:
I'm not impressed either.
Really

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2012
guest wrote:
I know someone who goes to Dr Asher and takes at least 15 pills a day. So I disagree!!!!
Cindy

Oran, MO

#20 Dec 7, 2012
yuuuupp wrote:
<quoted text>
How they get paid is by constantly requiring the pt to come back every 2-12 weeks for those refills. Pewitt is so pathetic. He puts people on hospice with the company he owns, send people for tests and treatment to the companies that he owns. People need to educate themselves on what a fraud he is.
I want to know whats wrong with that. If they are licensed by the state why does it matter ? If I owned a company and a dr I would do the same thing. Please tell me what is wrong with this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salvation 57 min SavedbytheBlood 334
Ferguson 2 hr Culture 10
Heartland Care and Rehab center (Aug '14) 2 hr doc 12
marriage 3 hr disrespected 9
martial arts in cape girardeau (Mar '10) 5 hr Been there 231
Looks for yards to mow in Cape 6 hr Working guy 20
Republican party hates the poor and elderly in ... 7 hr Mudman 14
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE