Hmm

Alton, IL

#21 Apr 8, 2013
What about the fact that Bobby who was driving the slumberland truck was high as a kite. State troopers smelled it on him and it wouldn't be the first time he was busted driving an employer vehicle while high. Those young girls did nothing wrong. It should be the driver of the slumberland vehicle in that casket.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Apr 8, 2013
Hmm wrote:
What about the fact that Bobby who was driving the slumberland truck was high as a kite. State troopers smelled it on him and it wouldn't be the first time he was busted driving an employer vehicle while high. Those young girls did nothing wrong. It should be the driver of the slumberland vehicle in that casket.
He has a very extensive file on case.net . DWI- driving while suspended -not adhering to orders to install a breathing apparatus.
Hopefully we find out the truth soon.
Addison

United States

#23 Apr 8, 2013
Hmm wrote:
I can't believe you have the bal""" to come on here and state that it should be the driver of that truck in the casket. Who do you think you are? Nobody should be in a casket however unfortunately there is. I'm sure he did not do this intentionally. Do you know the pain he and everyone is going through right now? And, then You have got the nerve to say this. You need help !

Sikeston, MO

#24 Apr 8, 2013
Addison wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you have the bal""" to come on here and state that it should be the driver of that truck in the casket. Who do you think you are? Nobody should be in a casket however unfortunately there is. I'm sure he did not do this intentionally. Do you know the pain he and everyone is going through right now? And, then You have got the nerve to say this. You need help !
What about the people in the car he hit?
How was getting hit, head on, by a druggie who doesn't give a damn about the safety of anybody else on the road THEIR fault?
Some kid is dead because he doesn't give a s--t.
He deserves all the pain and guilt coming his way, because none of it will take back what he did.
(and fyi, I ran into Bobby a few weeks ago at Walmart, he didn't look like he drove to there straight either...)

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 Apr 8, 2013
Addison wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you have the bal""" to come on here and state that it should be the driver of that truck in the casket. Who do you think you are? Nobody should be in a casket however unfortunately there is. I'm sure he did not do this intentionally. Do you know the pain he and everyone is going through right now? And, then You have got the nerve to say this. You need help !
I agree! That poster is very ignorant and would be better to remain silent and be thought a fool...
Sorry for you

Cape Girardeau, MO

#26 Apr 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the people in the car he hit?
How was getting hit, head on, by a druggie who doesn't give a damn about the safety of anybody else on the road THEIR fault?
Some kid is dead because he doesn't give a s--t.
He deserves all the pain and guilt coming his way, because none of it will take back what he did.
(and fyi, I ran into Bobby a few weeks ago at Walmart, he didn't look like he drove to there straight either...)
And you're perfect?

Sikeston, MO

#27 Apr 8, 2013
Sorry for you wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're perfect?
Well, I never got all drugged up, got behind the wheel, and killed some poor kid if that's what you mean...

I don't care or judge anybody by what they do in their free time, but when you go out on the roads in an altered state that makes it everybody's business and everybody's concern.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#28 Apr 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I never got all drugged up, got behind the wheel, and killed some poor kid if that's what you mean...

I don't care or judge anybody by what they do in their free time, but when you go out on the roads in an altered state that makes it everybody's business and everybody's concern.
Especially if its a repeating habit.
friend

Wood River, IL

#29 Apr 9, 2013
give it a rest! ive known amelia since she was born, she was a good kid. accidents happen all the time but some of this talk on here just needs to STOP!!!!
friend

Wood River, IL

#30 Apr 9, 2013
all the bad comments need to stop! justice will be served! ive known amelia since she was born and she was a very good kid so let her be at peace!!

Sikeston, MO

#31 Apr 9, 2013
xXwandererXx wrote:
I don't think cell phones were an issue in this case.
really
joe

Panama City, FL

#32 Apr 9, 2013
we will prob never know
jan

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Apr 9, 2013
my prayers for family
Addison

Sikeston, MO

#34 Apr 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I never rgot all drugged up, got behind the wheel, and killed some poor kid if that's what you mean...
First of all you're speculating You don't know he was in a quote:" altered state". Don't you think he feels bad about this? You sound to me like you don't like him prior to any of this happening. You need to watch your mouth. Maybe you should go to church and change your evil ways.
sicofit

United States

#35 Apr 9, 2013
You can bet insurance companies and lawyers will know what was involved,cell phone records are easily obtained for depositions and they are unbelievablely detailed
Sorry for you

Cape Girardeau, MO

#36 Apr 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I never got all drugged up, got behind the wheel, and killed some poor kid if that's what you mean...
Well, have you ever made a mistake or acted wrecklessly? Have you ever caused or had an accident? Of any kind? Nobody is perfect! It would be in your best interest to pray for all involved instead of judge them!

Sikeston, MO

#37 Apr 9, 2013
Sorry for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, have you ever made a mistake or acted wrecklessly? Have you ever caused or had an accident? Of any kind? Nobody is perfect! It would be in your best interest to pray for all involved instead of judge them!
I pity the families of the kids hurt in this accident, I cannot imagine the pain the family of that dead child is going through, I am thankful for whoever it was that helped everybody out in that situation, getting those he could to safety as soon as possible.
What I will NOT do, is pity or pray for the person responsible for that dead kid, and don't kid yourselves, if you knew Bobby at all you know damn well it was more than just an accident.
If I am wrong, I'm wrong, but based on his character as a person,and the state I last saw him in there is little to no doubt in my mind that he was more than a little high when he lost control and killed that kid.
That changes it from "an accident" to murder imo.
I have no pity for murderers.
Brakeit

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Apr 9, 2013
In the old days you would just hang that sonofabitch from the nearest tree. Can't wait for the State Highway Patrol report.
A friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#39 Apr 9, 2013
U know all the bashing isn't going to bring the poor girl back or help the family through this. Bobby is hurting just as much. This was a very horrible accident, that no body intended to happen. So plz lets stop. Please.
Hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Apr 10, 2013
Hmm wrote:
You got your information, where? I am sure the troopers are not gossiping about an active case with you. You are suggesting that they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student with knife in Cape School 1 hr Guest 8
earn fast money 1 hr Guest 4
Senator Wayne Wallingford Missing 2 hr Guest 2
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 2 hr fatdick 1,677
Lacy Deevers Mclendon (Apr '14) 11 hr Guest 14
safe harbor 11 hr guest 1
coralee laymon 11 hr Guest 9
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE