galloping goose shootout with Vagos
WRONG

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Aug 22, 2011
orson wrote:
To a person, with no exceptions, every Galloping Goose and Midwest Drifter member arrested in the past two years in Cape County has petitioned the court for a public defender. Impressive!!! What a bunch of high rollers.
THERE YOU GO OPENING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT.......

Jackson, MO

#23 Aug 22, 2011
He is not lying tho. Name one that has a pot to piss in.
Question

Cape Girardeau, MO

#24 Aug 22, 2011
Name one what?
Honest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 Aug 22, 2011
None of them are as cool as the Sons of Anarchy. They would cook a goose.
Question

Cape Girardeau, MO

#26 Aug 23, 2011
If your refering to bikers not having a pot to piss in.we have the freedom of the road and that is alot more valuable to us then anything you have.Think about that. Freedom.
WTF

Jackson, MO

#27 Aug 23, 2011
Question wrote:
If your refering to bikers not having a pot to piss in.we have the freedom of the road and that is alot more valuable to us then anything you have.Think about that. Freedom.
you should try doing your post before you get drunk
Cousin Ed

Scott City, MO

#28 Aug 23, 2011
Stop watching tv you leather wearing fairies!
WTF

Jackson, MO

#29 Aug 24, 2011
Good to see ya Ed, how's pink girl?

Jackson, MO

#30 Aug 24, 2011
If it is the "freedom" of the road, then why do the Drifters have to pay the Goose to do anything?? Hell, I dont doubt that they have to pay them to take a piss. Sounds like the "free" road to me.
Biker dude

Cape Girardeau, MO

#31 Aug 24, 2011
To wtf LOL You disappoint me.You said you got off the crack pipe.Cousin Ed.You are like your buddy putt head{or maybe your the same person}Running your mouth offending people .And Like your buddy putt head you would not call anyone fairies man to man face to face, And if you could what does that make you? A tough guy.LOL.And guest.Are you A Drifter?If not then you have no idea what you are talking about.
WTF

Jackson, MO

#32 Aug 24, 2011
the drifters have been backing down all summer. when faced with anyone who stands up to them they back down.I have friends in the goose and the drifters, and i won't disrespect them. But the drifters need to start watching who they try to push
Biker dude

Cape Girardeau, MO

#33 Aug 24, 2011
You won't disrespect them.LOL.Then what are you doing getting on here putting them dow.If they are your friends you should be respecting their decisions and backing their play not sitting on the side line coaching them to get themselves in trouble,mamed or killed.Kenny Rogers said it .Sometimes you have to know when to hold em Know when to fold em And know when to walk away.If you are not a member you don't know the whole circumstances,You are like the guy that sits there and watches your friends getting beat down and you are coaching them the whole time what you would do but you wouldn't jump in to help them or stop them from getting hurt. But you would be the first to tell everyone that you were there and talk smack about them.Read your own comments.If you are not a member of these clubs then you have no say in their decisions unless it directly affects you.So what. They backed down sometimes that is more honorable and gains more respect then getting killed or having to kill someone else and lose your freedom for the rest of your life.Get off the crack .come out of your fantasy world to reality.These guys are alot tougher then you give them credit for.But it doesn't make you tough being stupid and flying off the handle beating ,mamming or killing someone.Being tough is keeping your cool and winning without even throwing a blow.Friends .HA.I bet if these guys knew whom you were posting that crap about them and their business I would almost bet .You would not be their friend for long.If you are their friend back there decisios whether you agree or disagree that is a true friend.And thats all I have to say at this time.Just my opinion. Independent.

Jackson, MO

#34 Aug 24, 2011
Please prove me wrong. The drifters are nothing but a puppet club for the goose. Do the drifters not have to pay the goose to exist? Do they nor have to pay the goose to have a party? Please prove me wrong. Please explain "riding free" when you have to pay to exist. Please tell that the goose do not tell what the drifters what they can and can't do.

By the way, when you put the 1% patch on you are setting an example. Another example of the goose around here being given the patch without earning it themselves. They are riding the coat tails of the ones that have earned it. Posers plain and simple.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#35 Aug 24, 2011
I cannot prove you wrong I do not ride with a club.So I do not know.However.Can you prove what you are saying is correct?It just seems like you are trying to escilate club wars and turn bikers against each other.Again I repeat ,That is what it seems like.If I am wrong I apologize.You have to pay every day to exist look at your paycheck and see where your money goes for you to exist.I would think{and this is only my opinion}Someone in a club would be able to answer your question better then I.However .If you merged with another club knowing that dues were required,and you agreed then that is a choice you made,If you disagreed with the rules and regulations,and stipulations it seems to me that you could choose to ride independently.That is a individuals choice.What is your definition of the 1% patch.Again if a club deems necessary to give,promote within their ranks,and you are not within their club ,why would that disturb you so much?If you are implying that the GGMC or Midwest Drifters are posers you have not researched or have any knowledge of their history.I disagree with you on that issue.They are real clubs and have been in existance for quite some time.

Jackson, MO

#36 Aug 25, 2011
The drifters were made by the Goose. Do your research. They were created and "given" permission by the Goose to exist. Hence, they must pay the Goose to exist. Ask the first drifters who gave them the patches that they are "allowed" to wear on their cuts. It would be Gunny from the Goose. So as far as the Drifters history, there is none. The Goose yes.

As far as the 1% patch, it was given to the the new Goose by what the old Goose had done in the past. And we all know, even if you dont want to admitt it, what the 1% patch is supposed to stay for.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#37 Aug 25, 2011
So what is your point?Are you a member of one of the clubs and jealous because you didn't get a 1% patch?or are you mad because you have to pay dues.I am just not understanding what you are getting at here?You still haven't answered my question.What is your definition of the 1% patch?
wtf

Jackson, MO

#38 Aug 25, 2011
The Hollister riot occurred during the Gypsy Tour motorcycle rally in Hollister, California, from July 4 to July 6, 1947. The event was sensationalized by yellow news reports[citation needed] of bikers "taking over the town" and staged photos of public rowdiness.

The rally, which was sponsored by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA), was attended by approximately 4,000 people. This was several times more than had been expected, and the small town of Hollister was overwhelmed by bikers who were forced to sleep on sidewalks and in parks.

About 50 people were arrested during the event, most for public intoxication, reckless driving, and disturbing the peace. Members of the Boozefighters Motorcycle Club, in particular, were reported to be fighting and racing in the streets. There were 60 reported injuries, of which 3 were serious.

The 1953 film The Wild One (starring Marlon Brando) was inspired by the event and based on an article run in Life magazine which included a staged picture of a drunk man resting on a motorcycle amidst a mass of beer bottles.

Representatives of the AMA, seeking to deflect the negative press surrounding the rally, are alleged to have stated at a press conference that “the trouble was caused by the one per cent deviant that tarnishes the public image of both motorcycles and motorcyclists”. The AMA now says they have no record of such a statement to the press, and call this story apocryphal. This statement led to the term “one-percenter” to describe “outlaw” bikers.[
The Green Lantern

San Mateo, CA

#39 Aug 25, 2011
Actually, to be a Drifter all you have to do is join up, there is no prospecting, just pay your dues and get given a patch, had a Drifter tell me that himself, wow I can be a 1%er by just buying my way in, that's real tough huh, POSERS !
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#40 Aug 25, 2011
I apreciate the time and effort that you put into the research and answer that you posted on 1%.However that is not the issue.Like I have stated in previous comments I do not ride with a club.I ride every day and have been most of my adult life.I am just an average biker guy that goes to work every day.When people such as you,putt head,cousin Ed and others attempt to mislead other people that bikers are outlaws and attempt to use them for intimidation purposes,I feel you are wrong in doing so.I am a biker and I am nothing like what has been described as bikers.You guys get on here and talk about the GGmc ,Drifters,Outlaws etc.Being bullies .What are you doing.At least if the GGMC,Drifters.Outlaws,Vagos etc.Have something to say they will discuss it with you face to face,and not hide behind a computer with ficticious names .You say freedom of speech.It is until you infringe on other peoples rights then it becomes harrassment and that is what you guys are doing by posting the things you do without facts.You guys act like your going to take on bikers and there clubs .At first I found it humerous with putt head and attempted to meet that tough guy ,just for humor purposes,Of course he wouldn't commit.Just run his mouth.And then comes you and cousin Ed poking fun at clubs and bikers and complaining about the way they run their clubs.Do you even own a bike?Why is that so important to you? What have they personally done to you?Talking filthy and calling people names on the computer makes you guys tough guys I still would like to meet you cause I have never met anyone that tough.I would like to meet the guys that single handedly took on the motorcycle clubs, so I can say I met them.Why don't you leave the clubs alone .quit stirring up club against club,biker against biker and do some real good and change are politics?That is more your speeds.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#41 Aug 25, 2011
Green lantern ,LOL.Now what is your Problem?If you don't want to be a Drifter or be a 1% then don't join,simple as that as far as them being posers.What are you being using a ficticious name and not using your real name.Nobody said anything about being tough.It is a motorcycle club.Read that over and over very slowly so can absorb the topix.Anyone Else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Francis interview process 26 min Guest 75
Sperling's 1 hr Guest 5
Is Luhr Bros company good to work for 1 hr Guest 10
miss you big boy-sparky 2 hr guest 1
Sam Tanksley Trucking (May '10) 2 hr Lego65 73
Daycare 4 hr Go away Troll 11
Divorce attorney 6 hr Madethatmistake 28

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance