of 9
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2011
what you wanted

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2011
Isnt this what you wanted ? Everybody keeps complaining about the GGMC being too nice and making fun of them saying they are a bunch of rednecks. As soon as someone gets dealt with everyone gets scared.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2011
we're not getting scared, we're getting ready.Hey goose, fear this
Whaaaat

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Aug 16, 2011
Getting ready for what?And fear what?Why are you being so evasive ?Why don't you just come right out and say what you are trying to say.so we can understand what the hell you are talking about.
Wonders

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Putt head has no idea what he's talking about. Just one of those BS artist with a ton of verbal diarrhea.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Aug 16, 2011
Putt Head wrote:
http://crimesceneinvestigation s.blogspot.com/2011/08/pulaski -county-authorities.html bunch of good ol boys?
bunch of fat bald old men that wanna be 1%

Location hidden

#7 Aug 17, 2011
Whaaaat wrote:
Getting ready for what?And fear what?Why are you being so evasive ?Why don't you just come right out and say what you are trying to say.so we can understand what the hell you are talking about.
hows this for plain. FU CK YOU
orson

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2011
To a person, with no exceptions, every Galloping Goose and Midwest Drifter member arrested in the past two years in Cape County has petitioned the court for a public defender. Impressive!!! What a bunch of high rollers.
WHY

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Aug 17, 2011
Have these people personally offended you in any way?Are you a victim of their actions?You know some of you people get on here trying to lead people to believe that these guys are bullies,but it just seems to me that you are the bullies.These guys don't seem to be concerned about your business why are you in theirs?If they scare you or intimidate you because of their reputation,why don't you just leave them alone.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 18, 2011
they wronged my friends, and they did it by deceit and turning a bro. against his own club.the only ones they scare or intimidate are women and punks.they came around here and tried to take over, and it didn't work. Do you feel sorry for them, or are you their protector?I will never leave them alone.they beat and shoot women. they deal drugs.what more reason do I need to be against them?

Location hidden

#11 Aug 18, 2011
Wonders wrote:
Putt head has no idea what he's talking about. Just one of those BS artist with a ton of verbal diarrhea.
ha's a lot of sh it coming out of your mouth. when you spit it all out suc k my di ck
Wonders

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2011
Putt Head wrote:
<quoted text>ha's a lot of sh it coming out of your mouth. when you spit it all out suc k my di ck
You need a date with a mag-light....

Location hidden

#13 Aug 18, 2011
your mag light won't trump my 9, but feel free to try it out

Location hidden

#14 Aug 18, 2011
but get the rest of that sh it out of your mouth first
Question

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Aug 18, 2011
Butt head,Butt head,Butt head.Now here you go again.I was just on the Boothill thread where I asked you to meet with me and I left that thread to await a response,when,where and place to meet.Oh and here you are over here talking smack.What are we going to do with you Butt head?Now you are talking about people having s*** in their mouth and something about a 9.I would like to meet you that much more.I have never met a real gangster before.Oh please name a place and time so I can meet you.Thank you Mr. Butt head sir.And again I reassure you I am a biker but I am not affiliated with any club .I am independent,and I will come alone.just me and my scooter{motorcycle}
VAGOS R SNITCHES

Valencia, CA

#17 Aug 19, 2011
Good for the Goose's. It's nice here you are still strong in the Midwest.Just please be carefull when you are dealing with VAGRENTS (VAGO"S) They have turned out to be a Cop Club here on the West Coast. I here they like to fight than pull out there Badges. What a bunch of Fags. Again good for the Goose's a real bike club.
Vagos R Snitches

Valencia, CA

#18 Aug 19, 2011
Good for the Goose's are strong club people forget about. To all the Goose's please be carefull while dealing with the Vagrents (Vago's) They are a Cop club now on the West coast.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 19, 2011
I can't speak about the Vagos, but I can name drifters that call cops by name
Question

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 Aug 19, 2011
Butt head you are so full of crap.LOl.You don't personally know any Drifters.Any biker would figure you out very quickly.
AVAGOVFFV

Fontana, CA

#21 Aug 20, 2011
VAGOS R SNITCHES wrote:
Good for the Goose's. It's nice here you are still strong in the Midwest.Just please be carefull when you are dealing with VAGRENTS (VAGO"S) They have turned out to be a Cop Club here on the West Coast. I here they like to fight than pull out there Badges. What a bunch of Fags. Again good for the Goose's a real bike club.
North Hollywood Ca? Hmmmmm makes me wonder who this is seems you like to post your lies and rumors all over the net. A rat / snitch jacket is a dangerous one to give it has been known to get people killed or severely beaten. So I advise you to watch your postings with the technology of today tracking people online is easy.
Viva Los Vagos VFFV LVDV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salvation 7 min Bob 348
WillowBrook Roasted Chicken Wings at Sams club ... (May '14) 23 min Kelley B 11
Eden Spa Beware 38 min I See More 1
winter is over 2 hr aperican american 1
Grant Dade, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I 2 hr Student 13
Ferguson 2 hr Guest 11
marriage 3 hr Guest 10
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE