Cape County Deputy's wife shares all

Cape County Deputy's wife shares all

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Guest

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Check out the , "best hair salon in Cape ," thread to hear news straight from a connection to the Cape Sheriffs office.
Tea

Sikeston, MO

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
Check out the , "best hair salon in Cape ," thread to hear news straight from a connection to the Cape Sheriffs office.
Hmmmm Very interesting. Sex offender ----local salon----- wife said -------Husband local deputy sheriff. Hmmmmm once again very interesting. Does your husband know this is on here? I feel bad for him.
Guest

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2013
She has established quite a soap box and just keeps digging deeper.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Tea wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm Very interesting. Sex offender ----local salon----- wife said -------Husband local deputy sheriff. Hmmmmm once again very interesting. Does your husband know this is on here? I feel bad for him.
He knows. They laughed about this morning. Something else that's interesting-----Your name is Tea? And someone used Auntie M? This thread and the other one have "gay friends of the sex offender" written all over it. You know what the best thing about all of this is? I'm not a see offender! Lol. I said an offender cut hair. You will still be friends with a sex offender! Lol. Now you're so mad you've started a thread. Bahahaha. So, I googled the address of the sex offender. 4 names showed up as living at the same address in the past year. They were from police reports in the newspaper. Is it a halfway house or something? When you google the names of the other people you can see that birds of a feather flock together. Only criminals defend other criminals.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
Check out the , "best hair salon in Cape ," thread to hear news straight from a connection to the Cape Sheriffs office.
Lmfao. Honey you don't need to know a deputy to look at the sex offender registry. I could look if my husband was a garbage man. If all you can do is start a thread, lol, keep after it! Because that's ALL you can do.
Savvi Customer

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows. They laughed about this morning. Something else that's interesting-----Your name is Tea? And someone used Auntie M? This thread and the other one have "gay friends of the sex offender" written all over it. You know what the best thing about all of this is? I'm not a see offender! Lol. I said an offender cut hair. You will still be friends with a sex offender! Lol. Now you're so mad you've started a thread. Bahahaha. So, I googled the address of the sex offender. 4 names showed up as living at the same address in the past year. They were from police reports in the newspaper. Is it a halfway house or something? When you google the names of the other people you can see that birds of a feather flock together. Only criminals defend other criminals.
You are so smart aren't you? No one can possibly comment on his but a friend of the sex offender, or as I see you keep pointing out, a homosexual offender. You and Barney have a nice evening. I doubt sheriff Jordon would be very pleased at these remarks you have made in name of his staff. Not good for the public image little girl. The sheriffs deputies rep isn't that great anyway.
Guest

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao. Honey you don't need to know a deputy to look at the sex offender registry. I could look if my husband was a garbage man. If all you can do is start a thread, lol, keep after it! Because that's ALL you can do.
Really? Well I'll be. You prefaced your remarks with," my husband the sheriffs deputy". You brought the sheriffs dept into your diatribe and now you're trying to make it about the offenders list instead of about outing someone who is an offender trying to make a living? Laugh all you want but,as has been shared on these pages, the public at large does not agree with your tactics. I don't know anyone who doesn't know how to find the list.
Yall

Dexter, MO

#8 Feb 3, 2013

“Think for yourself.”

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Not only can you search the sheriffs website for sex offenders you can check out the Cape Girardeau County website to see a county map with all the property lines on it and find out who owns the land.

If you really wanted to go deeper the Larado system the county recorders office uses is a public use site to view public documents. Everyones mortgage is on the website. You can use Larado to view everyones mortgages and titles to find out how much they borrowed to buy their home or business.

On casenet you can look at anyones criminal history.

Big woop all these web sites are available to anyone. Hell the phone book publishes peoples names and addresses with their phone number.

It is amazing that someone thought the Sex Offenders list was a confidential list only accessable to law enforcement.
Guest

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2013
KashmirX wrote:
Not only can you search the sheriffs website for sex offenders you can check out the Cape Girardeau County website to see a county map with all the property lines on it and find out who owns the land.
If you really wanted to go deeper the Larado system the county recorders office uses is a public use site to view public documents. Everyones mortgage is on the website. You can use Larado to view everyones mortgages and titles to find out how much they borrowed to buy their home or business.
On casenet you can look at anyones criminal history.
Big woop all these web sites are available to anyone. Hell the phone book publishes peoples names and addresses with their phone number.
It is amazing that someone thought the Sex Offenders list was a confidential list only accessable to law enforcement.
Good information but I don't recall anyone saying they did not know about the sex offenders list. The point here is that this person shared the name of a individual on the list unnecessarily and without being asked, "do you know any hair stylists who are sex offenders" or even, "I need to get my kids hair cut can you suggest someone." The information was not solicited. This person has apparently paid their debt to society and is trying o make a living. Bottom line, why dredge it up unnecessarily?
Guest

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows. They laughed about this morning. Something else that's interesting-----Your name is Tea? And someone used Auntie M? This thread and the other one have "gay friends of the sex offender" written all over it. You know what the best thing about all of this is? I'm not a see offender! Lol. I said an offender cut hair. You will still be friends with a sex offender! Lol. Now you're so mad you've started a thread. Bahahaha. So, I googled the address of the sex offender. 4 names showed up as living at the same address in the past year. They were from police reports in the newspaper. Is it a halfway house or something? When you google the names of the other people you can see that birds of a feather flock together. Only criminals defend other criminals.
Pathetically narrow minded. Sheriffs department on Topix while on duty? Interesting.
Mephisto

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Good information but I don't recall anyone saying they did not know about the sex offenders list. The point here is that this person shared the name of a individual on the list unnecessarily and without being asked, "do you know any hair stylists who are sex offenders" or even, "I need to get my kids hair cut can you suggest someone." The information was not solicited. This person has apparently paid their debt to society and is trying o make a living. Bottom line, why dredge it up unnecessarily?
Agreed! Drop it! The guy is just trying to make a living.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Savvi Customer wrote:
<quoted text>You are so smart aren't you? No one can possibly comment on his but a friend of the sex offender, or as I see you keep pointing out, a homosexual offender. You and Barney have a nice evening. I doubt sheriff Jordon would be very pleased at these remarks you have made in name of his staff. Not good for the public image little girl. The sheriffs deputies rep isn't that great anyway.
Lol. Call the sheriff and tell him then. Tell him a poor poor sex offender had his last name put up by a deputies wife. I would love to hear the response. I will probably hear the laugh all way from my house. Umm if you talk to him though, would you tell him that the sex offender has a Facebook page under an alias so he doesn't get caught. Oh oh oh and tell him his alias specifically too. That's another thing they're supposed to report.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Well I'll be. You prefaced your remarks with," my husband the sheriffs deputy". You brought the sheriffs dept into your diatribe and now you're trying to make it about the offenders list instead of about outing someone who is an offender trying to make a living? Laugh all you want but,as has been shared on these pages, the public at large does not agree with your tactics. I don't know anyone who doesn't know how to find the list.
You must have missed it when the idiot said it was confidential information. I said his last name because someone asked. Someone else put his full name, his alias, and his current employer. I see that you don't like me. Lol. But you can't blame every little thing on me honey. You don't get to to say I'm both people, and not entertain the notion that a couple people, if not one, has made multiple posts under different names. Since we know for a fact his friends are on here, your opinion is going to be on the side of the sex offender regardless of what I say.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Good information but I don't recall anyone saying they did not know about the sex offenders list. The point here is that this person shared the name of a individual on the list unnecessarily and without being asked, "do you know any hair stylists who are sex offenders" or even, "I need to get my kids hair cut can you suggest someone." The information was not solicited. This person has apparently paid their debt to society and is trying o make a living. Bottom line, why dredge it up unnecessarily?
I was asked. You should go back and read. Instead of getting your facts straight your furiously typing a response to little ol me. A person with no criminal history, no sex offenses, no felonies, nothing. Only a criminal or a friend would defend a sex offender.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetically narrow minded. Sheriffs department on Topix while on duty? Interesting.
If you think that's interesting you should get a hobby. Lmao. There you people go again with your assumptions.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Mephisto wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed! Drop it! The guy is just trying to make a living.
Wow. Nobody has made it this clear for me. Lol. It's not even about him anymore. His sexually deviant buddies are on here making excuses and spreading misinformation.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Mephisto wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed! Drop it! The guy is just trying to make a living.
Would you say the same thing if Casey Anthony was cutting hair? Lol. Nope.
Guest

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed it when the idiot said it was confidential information. I said his last name because someone asked. Someone else put his full name, his alias, and his current employer. I see that you don't like me. Lol. But you can't blame every little thing on me honey. You don't get to to say I'm both people, and not entertain the notion that a couple people, if not one, has made multiple posts under different names. Since we know for a fact his friends are on here, your opinion is going to be on the side of the sex offender regardless of what I say.
You are not listening. The sex offender list is a good thing. However, someone who has paid their debt to society and is trying to make a living does not deserve the unsolicited attention you have given him. You have been asked this question many times and refuse to answer so I'll try one more time. Does this person not have the right to try and make an honest living? Don't give e the whole name is on the last thing, just answer the question please. BTW I do not know this individual.
Guest

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that's interesting you should get a hobby. Lmao. There you people go again with your assumptions.
You said they were laughing about it, they must ave been reading it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to be free again 12 min Truth 1
Dustin Wren MURDERED! 42 min topanga 2
Lady Gaga 2 hr Guest 12
What's up with the police in cape being crooks? 2 hr truth slayer 16
Missourian absolutely sucks 3 hr Guest 16
why everyone is starting to swing these days (Jan '13) 3 hr 3somefun 66
snitches (Jul '11) 7 hr morguegirl10 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages