A Black Guy On Cape Topix Who Finally...

A Black Guy On Cape Topix Who Finally "Gets IT"

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King Fallafel Jew

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Feb 9, 2013
jkh

Dexter, MO

#2 Feb 9, 2013
He reminds me of myself actually!!
scooby

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 9, 2013
CornBreadKilla

Dexter, MO

#4 Feb 9, 2013
This jkh douche is racist. He claims he ain't but always making dumb threads like this. He know whites ain't got no arguement,no fight,no respect for self or the black and brown man.

Listen to this smart white man here,and not jkh. But that's only if you wanna do something about the white guilt you can die with..
CornBreadKilla

Dexter, MO

#5 Feb 9, 2013
greens

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 9, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch... Solomon as a child.
Patriot

Dexter, MO

#7 Feb 9, 2013
King Solomon Falasha Jew is amazing!! Now that the truth is out,I see lots of racist whites don't have much of a fight here..I was being entertained for a minute..
Chicago Blacks

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Hispanic Brown culture dam sure don't want you lumpin him in with yo crazy black ass.
CHT

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 9, 2013
CornBreadKilla wrote:
This jkh douche is racist. He claims he ain't but always making dumb threads like this. He know whites ain't got no arguement,no fight,no respect for self or the black and brown man.
Listen to this smart white man here,and not jkh. But that's only if you wanna do something about the white guilt you can die with..
if you truly are white and went to any real prison we would dump your race trading a$$ of to the blacks anyway. Your probably a child molester or rapist if not some greasy a$$ black or hook nose Jew. What guilt fruitbox? I don't give two squirts of piss who my ancestors killed or persecuted. Less of around now. I'm gonna lay it out for all you idiots. What sane white person would believe that one white guy "Jesus" just appeared in northern Africa? Look up asatru, shit predates recorded time. some f-Ing Arab pops up and can do a few magic tricks and everyone believes he is the messiah. Jesus and everyone around him was either Arab black or jew. No whites anywhere. So you can't be a racist and believe in Jesus. Its impossible. Bunch of inbred tar heeled boondock crackers. Make real white people look stupid. Put the shine down and let cousin Billy Jo ray go on his way.
CHT

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 9, 2013
CornBreadKilla wrote:
Fyi dumbass, cornbread is yellow because its made with yellow corn, not white. You got to be black or Jew.
CHT

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Feb 9, 2013
CornBreadKilla wrote:
you can't even type right. He know whites? Ain't got no? That's black or wigger language. Since your obviously black, let me ask you a serious question? What do you hate more? A black uncle Tom? Or a white wigger? If I was black I would shoot myself. Would not even debate it.
Ron Hubbard

Campbell, MO

#12 Feb 9, 2013
scooby wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t 8gjMkjbo5s
Looks like we have a couple of Django type Sambos with their faces stuck up the White mans arse on Youtube this morning.:-)

Tim "White man" Wise is his usual GREAT, logical, truth telling self. He is almost a GREAT White man for sure.
Ron Hubbard

Campbell, MO

#13 Feb 9, 2013
White guys with Cape Topix psycho mentality get put in their place by White guy minding his own business.:-)

Real

Dexter, MO

#14 Feb 9, 2013
LMMFAO!! White people hate the truth with a passion!!
trudat

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Real wrote:
LMMFAO!! White people hate the truth with a passion!!
And you make up the truth as you go. So you spout lies and cry racism when no one believes your crap. The only person your really laughing at is yourself fool.
Real

Dexter, MO

#16 Feb 9, 2013
And you are racist fool! Why you directing at me and not the intellegent white men and women I been showing you? Of course you don't believe me,about your own history and present day behavior. Stop being stuck on stupid and debunk those smart white people..Ooooyou can't huh..slam dunkinyoass lil boy! LMMFAO
Real

Dexter, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2013

Here punk!! Look if you not chicken shit!
jkh

United States

#18 Feb 9, 2013
Real wrote:
And you are racist fool! Why you directing at me and not the intellegent white men and women I been showing you? Of course you don't believe me,about your own history and present day behavior. Stop being stuck on stupid and debunk those smart white people..Ooooyou can't huh..slam dunkinyoass lil boy! LMMFAO
Because those so called "intelligent" people aren't on here every day trying to shove their racial views down everyone's throat, like you do. They ask people to come to them and listen. If you don't want to hear or see them then you don't have to.
But you on the other hand, almost every day I see some new thread that you have started (your endless stream of names doesn't fool anyone), whining "poor me, I'm black and the white man is holding me down". Anyone just cruising thru can find three or four of your threads inside the top 20 on the page. That much hatred and bull$hit, attracts attention, if you don't want to be attacked for your extremist views, then why do you post them so often? The attention maybe?
Real

Dexter, MO

#19 Feb 9, 2013
The attention I get from you is what it's all about my man.. I'm getting anxious..

Black people ricketyrock!!

Those so called "intellegent"white people have you spinnin sweetie..LMMFAO!!

Every day is black history fool,and you should hear about it..
jkh

United States

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Except your not posting about black history are you? No. Your posting the same old crap you've been posting. If you were actually posting something uplifting black instead of always degrading whites(there IS a difference), you wouldn't hear a cross word from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What a horriable person Nelly at Steak n Shake ... 45 min Lisa 1
Thank You President Trump 1 hr Jim hollaway 4
White people are dangerous (Dec '12) 1 hr Ook 127
Does anyone have a scientific answer for why Wh... 2 hr Ook 70
Neighborhood Walmart 5 hr Anthropologist01 5
Finding Jeff Gantt. 12 hr Freddie100 2
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 14 hr TOM 1,898

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance