tracy welch @ recovery room

tracy welch @ recovery room

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2009
oh my god what is up with that trashy tracy welch woman hanging out at the recovery room lately? I dont go there but every other day i hear about her going home with a different guy, that place should be torn down.

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2009
You mean she hangs out at the hospital??

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2009
no dumb a** the bar

Sikeston, MO

#4 Sep 10, 2009
Yea she took home the guy with his arm cut off yesterday. I think it was the guy with the broken foot before that.

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2009
So what!
not ur friend

O Fallon, MO

#6 Jan 26, 2010
Tracy just gets rides with people.She ain't sleeping with them guys.Even though i'm sure they would like to.That girl is built like a brick shit house and she has the softest lipps.She has cused out everyone that has taken her home.She means well,she just forgets who she is some times.Don't let her near your phone.They say there is a guy that always sits at the end of the bar by the front door that tryed to patt her on the butt once and she let him have it.I haven't seen many women that would do that in these night clubs anywhere.
guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 2, 2012
I heard that she has Herps.she was sleeping with a cop and she Snitchs on Alot of people for drugs and she sells her pills herself,she dont have none of her 4 kids the state took them away from her ,because she was nasty and didnt take care of them she sleeps with a different guy and takes them to her apartment all the time that women is strung out on crack really bad.All women watch your man around her she will try to steal him from you or try to use him for money!!! She is No good!!

United States

#10 May 2, 2012
isn't that a guy?

Jackson, MO

#11 May 3, 2012
She had 4 kids? I only know of 3, but regardless, she shouldn't have had ANY!

Jackson, MO

#12 May 6, 2012
ya she not bad to look at. but dont want to have any thing to do with her. and what happen to that blonde bartender. i think her name was debbie.she drinks alot nice ass.heard she was easy to do after she got loaded.
Pill junky

United States

#13 May 25, 2012
She's a good nut and is tight
Anthony Dio

Lombard, IL

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Is this Tracy from Illinois originally?
Perry Mason

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013

Scott City, MO

#16 Apr 20, 2013
I have watched a couple of my buddies hit on Tracy while she was loaded and she was receptive to most anything - even went for some action in the john. We have had some fun with a bar fly named Tammy or Tanya. Blond hot chick. Not sure what her last name is. But I think her old man is in and out of jail a lot.

Jackson, MO

#17 Apr 20, 2013
guest wrote:
isn't that a guy?
There is a guy in Cape named Trace Welch. We used to be friends. Nice guy. Very funny!

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 26, 2014
Anthony Dio wrote:
Is this Tracy from Illinois originally?
Did you find out if it's Tracy from Illinois? I know we're talking About the same girl now. I know she had 3 kids, who knows if it was for but yes she lost them. She had 2 children or one with Dave, from Elmhurst.
Anthony Dio

Glen Ellyn, IL

#19 May 4, 2014
penny wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find out if it's Tracy from Illinois? I know we're talking About the same girl now. I know she had 3 kids, who knows if it was for but yes she lost them. She had 2 children or one with Dave, from Elmhurst.
Yep and I know you too Penny M.I think that was the spelling.No i never found out 100% If that's her these idiots are talking shit about on here but the last address I had from her was In Cape and yep she had at least one kid with Dave Habtast.People In Cape Girardeau must like to gossip a lot.I'm not sure why maybe Tracy Is taking their boyfriends or something.The cop she fucked around with was some scummy piece of shit that had custody of her son and only let her see him for sex.He's typical trash like the ones here talking shit about Tracy.I haven't seen Tracy's crazy ass In years but somehow I don't think she all of a sudden became a snitch.You know who i am Penny and Tracy had plenty she could have told. She had a issue with Meth i know because she told me.I'm glad I'm In Illinois i would hate to have a bunch of fucking low life hillbillys like the shit talkers in here talking about me.We're lucky not to be in some backwards Andy Griffith town Penny.It's funny the ones here talking crap about Tracy are probably the bottom of the barrel too.Poor Tracy has Otis the drunk and her gossipy retards wanting to smear her name.You knew her too Penny and i'm sure you don't buy all this shit talk about her either.Anyway I hope you been well Penny.Take care.

Tony P.

Jackson, MO

#20 May 5, 2014
3 of these comments are by the same guy, you can tell because he doesn't space between punctuations. Not ur friend, guest2 and Anthony dio

West Plains, MO

#21 May 25, 2014
Yup his name is eddie emerson. He lives in Jackson Mo. or at least did. Dont knw if he still does. LOVES to harrass his ex wife/the mother of his kids on here. Hes been caught acting like hes some woman who claims to be sleeping with her new husband, harrassing his neighbor on the jackson forum under the thread White Oak St. and a few others. Loves to cause havoc and just generally cant leave people alone. Geez I'd hate to have his Karma. Hes got a real bad rep when it comes to this crap.
guess who

Glendale Heights, IL

#22 Oct 10, 2014
Guest wrote:
She had 4 kids? I only know of 3, but regardless, she shouldn't have had ANY!
and im one of Tracy kids I haven't seen her in 14 years I think its time for me to face her im 14 right now I think im older

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blonde girl at the pony with footprint tattoo (Feb '14) 7 min Guest 41
Many Whites are critically mentally ill! 40 out... (Aug '12) 19 min Terrell Dareevous... 20
The White Mentality (Jul '13) 53 min Terrell Dareevous... 145
Kacie Eidson 3 hr me 2
new girls at the pony 6 hr trynatofleek 1
Black lives matter 8 hr Terrell Dareevous... 95
Black lives matter 9 hr AxTyrone 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages