Harkey Sentenced to 4 yrs for stabbin...

Harkey Sentenced to 4 yrs for stabbing Buddy

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2012
This is the biggest fcking joke I've ever seen. Harkeys family has money so he is getting away with murder. Up to 4 yrs or 1 year in county. ...And Swingle is getting promoted to Fed. Prosecuting attorney. Guess that's his reward. But I'm sure someone will get arrested for possession of drugs and get more time.

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
**facing only up to 4 yrs and up to 5000.00$ fine
dilligaf

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Shouldn't even got that.dude followed him and got what he deserved.shoulda went on and left ol Starkey alone instead of tryin to be a badass.
who cares

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Someone comes after me and attacks me, and I stab them in self defense, I'm not even gettin 4 years, and my family doesn't have money! He should not even get that!! Swingle should let him off the hook! Self defense is EXACTLY that defense of self!!
Watson

Jackson, MO

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Like it really matters. Within two years of him getting out of jail, he'll be back in.
theREAL2012theEN D

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
he is facing up to 4 years in prison, the prosecution is trying for 4 years. I see no crime committed here, this case reeks of self defense and reasonable doubt that he had intent to stab conrad.
Lol

Columbia, MO

#7 Nov 23, 2012
who cares wrote:
Someone comes after me and attacks me, and I stab them in self defense, I'm not even gettin 4 years, and my family doesn't have money! He should not even get that!! Swingle should let him off the hook! Self defense is EXACTLY that defense of self!!
i agree, they try to make buddy sound like a perfect person, ha, ok, but ya, he chased him across the street and got what he didn't want, self defense all day

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Wasn't harkey kicked out of the bar and returned with a knife?

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Who brings a knife with them as a standard accessory for a night out Downtown?
bad harkey

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2012
This is not self defense. Harkey wanted a fight. He came in there with a knife looking to fight. The guy he wanted to come outside with him said no because he knew he just wanted to fight. Harkey was out for blood. Buddy isn't perfect but no one deserves to die the way he did. Ryan is trash and he always will be. No matter how much money is wrapped around him, he will always be trash. The Conrad's need to sue for wrongful death.
theREAL2012theEN D

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Oh thats funny because the news article says that BUDDY was CHASING HARKEY and that stabbing occured OUTSIDE.
wow

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2012
$100000.00 was paid to his att.
guest2

Jackson, MO

#13 Nov 23, 2012
He came back to bar for a fight no way could that ever be self defense. Anyone who believes it was that is ignorant and always finds an excuse for bad behavior. Buddy was wrong for going outside but in no way deserved and over stab three times to the chest. Doesnt sound like sekf defense at all.

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Maybe if Harkey wasnt a little________ he woildnt need a knife... he used a weapon..buddy didn't...how many times did buddy get stabbed as a result of "self defense"?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Stab a person ONCE, probable self defense. Stab a person MUTIPLE times, probably not.
True Story

Jackson, MO

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
Who brings a knife with them as a standard accessory for a night out Downtown?
I carry my .40 when I go downtown. And anywhere else for that matter.
the only real usa first

Jackson, MO

#17 Nov 23, 2012
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you drank a couple of fourties

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Nov 23, 2012
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>I carry my .40 when I go downtown. And anywhere else for that matter.

Fear. What a terrible thing, to live in fear.
theREAL2012theEN D

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2012
nothing wrong with protecting yourself

Campbell, MO

#20 Nov 24, 2012
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
I always carry my .22 pellet pistol. It will shoot about 7 times in succession. I can stop anyone without the need to kill them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 7 min Guest 1,803
How many of you worms will vote for Trump 1 hr FU Cockpocket 52
Steaknife Lents 2 hr guest 1
Friends with Benefits 10 hr Scarlett Ohara 5
JC Waller (Oct '13) 10 hr Guest 99
Buck McNeely Outdoors show (Aug '12) 14 hr bacchi632 115
Zika...what a joke! 15 hr jimtastic. 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages