Galloping Goose & Midwest Drifters Me...
MWD

Jackson, MO

#165 Jun 7, 2012
most of the KC goose are in the pen
guest-hyper

Garden City, MI

#166 Jun 7, 2012
MWD wrote:
most of the KC goose are in the pen
what's the first step to make

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#167 Jun 8, 2012
first thing if you want to meet anyone , dont go about it on a web site approach a real member not a poser on here ..
MWD

Jackson, MO

#168 Jun 8, 2012
there is a cop in kc named cook who can tell you all about them, just call and tell him you want to know how to hook up with them
Bite me

Jackson, MO

#169 Jun 8, 2012
Why anyone is still talking about these posers is beyond me? Bunch of fairies trying to act tough but will run or turn on each other at the first sign of trouble.
guest-hyper

Garden City, MI

#170 Jun 8, 2012
MWD wrote:
there is a cop in kc named cook who can tell you all about them, just call and tell him you want to know how to hook up with them
Steve cook? What does your MWD stand for if you're telling me to go to a cop
guest-hyper

Garden City, MI

#171 Jun 8, 2012
kurst wrote:
first thing if you want to meet anyone , dont go about it on a web site approach a real member not a poser on here ..
what is all this goose bashing, why

Since: Jun 12

United States

#172 Jun 10, 2012
wow... I know a lot of the drifters and goose... they are normal people, with normal lives and problems. are they all the best people in the world? no... but I have been in this area for 15 years, and they are some of the best I have come across. if they are not, they get booted. these people are trying to make a better name for themselves then what the tv does, or rather their ancestors if the club. they are kind hearted, willing to help someone in need, and they have a better grasp on friendship, loyalty, and commitment then half the people walking around. they do not beat their women, they believe in honor and respect of their women... no I'm not a member... just a female who dated one... they are not running drugs either. what the members do on their own time is their time as long as it doesn't mess with the club. they would never beat someone up for a costume... if you ever have a question for them, ask them, they will answer it. they dedicate their time to helping... I mean, take off work, travel all over preparing poker runs... and guess what? the majority who show up and give their money to the charity is the fellow charters themselves... I am sick of people talking shit on the club... because in every case I have heard, I have found out that the member or in some instances, members, were banned after the event that took place. people don't look at that, they don't take the time to find out if the club just let the wrong doing slide... they just start running their mouths. find something better to do with your time. and until the day comes that you are even doing half of what these men do for their fellow people all the time, go back to hiding in the corner and keep the mc out your mouth.
Give me a break

Jackson, MO

#173 Jun 10, 2012
Dont beat their women? Really?? Did the pres of the geese not get sentenced to prison for beating his girlfriend IN THE CLUBHOUSE while other members watched??

Why would a club excluded anyone associated with law enforcement if they were not breaking the law? Because they are not the upstanding citizens that you portray them to be. Putting on poker runs in the day and running dope at night. Plain and simple

United States

#174 Jun 10, 2012
well first of all, if you arent a member of the goose, you won't know who the prez is.... exclude law enforcement? there was off dirty cops at the last run I was on... the club itself is not up to no good.... there are certain members that are not perfect, I won't lie, but the club as a whole.... they have jobs, work for a living, and run their clubs by donations... not drugs. they have big hearts... did she deserve it?
Give me a break

Jackson, MO

#175 Jun 10, 2012
Really, did she deserve to be choke unconscious?? This coming from a female? You have just answered the question as to what trash would date one of these clowns.

And everyone knew who the pres was. Big bad woman beater gene osbourne, who was sent to prison.

Location hidden

#176 Jun 10, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
Really, did she deserve to be choke unconscious?? This coming from a female? You have just answered the question as to what trash would date one of these clowns.
And everyone knew who the pres was. Big bad woman beater gene osbourne, who was sent to prison.
how would u know if she was choked out ???? did rachael tell u that???? hmmm ??? im sure she did!! she has been know to lie a little
Give me a break

Saint Louis, MO

#177 Jun 10, 2012
It is public record, you booger eating retard. She testified in open court.
Nomad

Saint Louis, MO

#178 Jun 10, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
It is public record, you booger eating retard. She testified in open court.
So you're saying that everyone who testifies is always telling the 100% truth? Amazing. Ignorance is bliss.
And out of a million little swimmers, you where the fastest....amazing again.
WTF

Jackson, MO

#179 Jun 10, 2012
Nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that everyone who testifies is always telling the 100% truth? Amazing. Ignorance is bliss.
And out of a million little swimmers, you where the fastest....amazing again.
after all the little swimmers that ran down your lip you should know
Nomad

Saint Louis, MO

#180 Jun 10, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>after all the little swimmers that ran down your lip you should know
Awwwww! That was cute! You tried to make a comeback!
Don't worry little fella, you'll get it some day. Just keep trying. Remember, there is no "I" in team!

Milwaukee, WI

#181 Jun 10, 2012

lol, you are too much... no not really... I was being a smart ass, ever heard of that? I don't believe the shit ever happened... now thats being real

Location hidden

#182 Jun 11, 2012
she had it coming, eye for an eye.. as a child our parents teach us all not to hit unless you intend to get hit back but, some feel its ok to hit and then say ill call the cops and have you locked up if you hit me back .. the truth is that some of the $hit that was testified in court was a lie ...................so, rachael got her ass handed back to her because she has always been the one thats started fights all her life , it finely caught up with her. its a shame it had to be gene and for gene he was used as an example of the court system of cape county......
john

Columbia, MO

#183 Jun 11, 2012
just like woman beater david rains in jail couple weeks ago for beating his woman too, what a pos, and steven aka pyro, u got it coming as well pos,
WTF

Jackson, MO

#184 Jun 11, 2012
Nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww! That was cute! You tried to make a comeback!
Don't worry little fella, you'll get it some day. Just keep trying. Remember, there is no "I" in team!
but there is an "I" in what's running down your lip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Trickey 1 hr LMH 3
Michael or Mike Seek 1 hr Yeezus 3
News Teen dead after swimming at country club in Ken... 2 hr Sad 134
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 5 hr 3somefun 88
I'm tired of all this homosexual mess aren't yo... (Mar '13) 7 hr Gustavo 119
GoFundMe in Gordonville 7 hr Gustavo 3
Tabitha Kasey Brazel 8 hr Jean Poole 15

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance