Galloping Goose & Midwest Drifters Me...
Nomad

Haslet, TX

#186 Jun 11, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>but there is an "I" in what's running down your lip
Okay okay okay, we get it, you're homosexual. But I thought even queers such as yourself could try having a conversation without pushing your sexual fantasies on others.
It all makes sense, your screen-name, WTF= Won't Try Females!
And your cunning play on words was about as intelligent as you being home schooled by your dad. If either of you where half smart, you'd still be stupid. Your birthcertificate is an apology from the condom company. Kid, I'll forget more when I go to sleep tonight than you'll ever know in a lifetime.
Get lost boy, adults are talking....

Since: Jun 12

Imlay City, MI

#187 Jun 11, 2012
mr. john... sounds like you are one of them with personal issues against one or two members, and so naturally the whole club sucks... you people are ridiculous
John

United States

#188 Jun 12, 2012
Ha, nope not one of them, never would be that low, just putting the facts out there, don't know any of them, so not gonna state anything bad but the facts, look it up. Good day!

Since: Jun 12

United States

#189 Jun 12, 2012
I did look it up... and must say you are right, john. but I have one question for you..
...how did you know who was who on case net to get your info if you don't even know them... there are two stevens, and three davids... hmmm
Give me a break

Saint Louis, MO

#190 Jun 12, 2012
It's all over topix, you slob
hyper

Garden City, MI

#191 Jun 22, 2012
I ride a Harley real hard, smoke pot sell a little dope from time to time. I believe in taking your weight and I believe in true brotherhood. now by definition doesn't that make me a 1%er?
bull

United States

#192 Jul 8, 2012
John wrote:
Ha, nope not one of them, never would be that low, just putting the facts out there, don't know any of them, so not gonna state anything bad but the facts, look it up. Good day!
looks to me like you only look shit up on the web then get on hear talk [email protected] becose you know your a week bitch and couldn't ever make it in this world so hide in your moms basement and run up her Internet bill you huffy rideing punk B.F.F.B.
cat

Advance, MO

#193 Jul 9, 2012
oh my
eatmefirst

Saint Louis, MO

#194 Jul 12, 2012
A Tattooed Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
I was interested in this a while back. The only answers I found were: As long as there's no bottom rocker.
However, where are you going for Halloween? Are you going to a place that bikers may frequent? I think you're pretty safe, as long as you make your costume off of the SoA and not GGMC or MWD.
I am NOT affiliated with either group. <--- I need to make sure you're aware of that.
u know what i would wear whatever the f.u.c.k. u want i am female i do as i want i wear what i want i would even be a poser if i feel like it and none one r gonna tell me what to do
WTF

Jackson, MO

#195 Jul 12, 2012
eatmefirst wrote:
<quoted text>u know what i would wear whatever the f.u.c.k. u want i am female i do as i want i wear what i want i would even be a poser if i feel like it and none one r gonna tell me what to do
go for, hope it's a lot of fun, tell us how it works out
lll

United States

#196 Jul 12, 2012
eatmefirst wrote:
<quoted text>u know what i would wear whatever the f.u.c.k. u want i am female i do as i want i wear what i want i would even be a poser if i feel like it and none one r gonna tell me what to do
Yep . the only people tell me how to dress and what to do is my employer. they sign my checks I take to the bank .when I get home it's all about freedom !
WTF

Jackson, MO

#197 Jul 12, 2012
lll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep . the only people tell me how to dress and what to do is my employer. they sign my checks I take to the bank .when I get home it's all about freedom !
cool! send pictures
bull

United States

#198 Jul 30, 2012
It has always ben about freedom , but alittle respect gos a long way.
jagged 1

Red Oak, IA

#200 Oct 6, 2012
dress as opie and find out ;)
Opie

Jackson, MO

#201 Oct 6, 2012
now what yo gonna do?
no idea

Manchester, MI

#202 Oct 23, 2012
you can have anykind of jacket you want just dont put a rocker on it
splc

Columbus, KS

#203 Oct 23, 2012
no idea wrote:
you can have anykind of jacket you want just dont put a rocker on it
why not?
splc

Kansas City, MO

#204 Oct 23, 2012
galloping goose mc what a stupid name is that? do you wear feathers? hunting season is coming, don't go outside!
Harley Rider

Ballwin, MO

#205 Oct 24, 2012
A bottom rocker with a location on it means you control that area. MCs aren't big on sharing territory.
splc

Des Arc, AR

#206 Oct 24, 2012
Harley Rider wrote:
A bottom rocker with a location on it means you control that area. MCs aren't big on sharing territory.
all of you one percenters are lame, and stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 1 hr Fro 16
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 1 hr 3somefun 248
St. Jude not researching much 3 hr Guest 32
Missourian absolutely a low life organization 8 hr oh 7
KFVS Nanny Grant Dade 10 hr Local 11
Charter Rap Commercial 12 hr Charter 65
Good criminal lawyer 13 hr Shy_Butterfly 2

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance