First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mcdavisdrugs

Saint Charles, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Possibly the worst dealership I've visited. Drove 2 hours up there to see a car, they called and confirmed that still had it in stock the night before. We get there to walk around for 20 min before finally going to find someone and be told they sold it that morning. No call or anything to say "Don't make the drive, we are sorry". Worst dealership I have ever had to deal with.
bball

Jackson, MO

#2 Mar 12, 2011
what you expect- BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Knowledge

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Mar 12, 2011
The Hyundai Dealership in Cape sucks too from what I've been told. They won't let Black people test drive their fancier cars!
diy guy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Mar 14, 2011
mcdavisdrugs wrote:
Possibly the worst dealership I've visited. Drove 2 hours up there to see a car, they called and confirmed that still had it in stock the night before. We get there to walk around for 20 min before finally going to find someone and be told they sold it that morning. No call or anything to say "Don't make the drive, we are sorry". Worst dealership I have ever had to deal with.
Should have just walked acroos the street (Honda) and come see me. I can make it all better.
agreed

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 14, 2011
Worst car purchase experience ever.... A bunch of young cocky BOYS that are clueless and have no thoughts of pleasing the customer ..... I agree that HONDA is cape is the place to go!!! Never had a bad experience there!! Best service ever!!
ChargerFan

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 21, 2011
This place is a total joke!!! Bunch of goofballs who dress like salesman! They refuse to tell the price of the car until AFTER checking your credit!! Then afterwards you get different prices from different "salesman" and each time you have to redo their "worksheets"! Once finishing those steps the "don't know" what the first "salesman" told you, and completely ignore the original agreement made with the original salesman! Was originally told that I can get into the car I wanted with $2000 down and drive it away now(3hrs later). Told them I would have to think about it. Came back later after making the decision to trade my current vehicle in and save my cash... Once again they needed to update their "worksheet" and run my credit again! They then came back wanting my trade plus the $2000 down still!!! Really! I went from being able to "drive home today" with only $2000 down to have a $4000 trade plus the $2000 cash for a total of $6000! On top of that, the car was originally $16000 yet my payments for what should be a $10,000 difference was going to be $333 for 60 mths!??? If you do that math, the loan would be for $20,000 after my $4000 trade and $2000 cash payment??? So the car mysteriously leaped from the original $16,000 to an outlandish $26,000!!! What a freaking joke!!! I looked at the "salesman" and asked if I looked stupid! He of course said he was going to go talk to the "finance manager"(con-artist) about figuring it out... 30 minutes later a different "salesman" stepped up wanting to take over...(previous guy was busy!) I simply looked at the "replacement" and informed him that I was done playing cat and mouse and have waisted enough time here when I can definitely find the same car somewhere else... He vanished for a minute and then came back and informed me that the price of the car was $26,000! Hello, the original "goofball" told me $16,000! "well I'm not sure how he got that price" was what I was told! I don't care how your salesman got the price, the point is that that was the price I agreed to purchase it for and what you originally agreed to sell the car for! Not my fault, take the loss! "well we can't do that..." ... Well I'm sorry but you've waisted enough of my time and I'm done! I will find this same car somewhere else and get treated fairly by an actual salesperson!(yes I said it lol). Two hours later I was driving my 2009 Charger home from Ford Groves! It had same options and less mileage than the charger at Ward Hyundai! I got it with only trading my car in for $5000! My payments are only $305 for 36 mths!!! Avoid ward hyundai like the plague! I got a better car in less time with less money and didn't touch my savings to do so! Thank you Ford Groves, as long as I'm around youwill have my business!!!!

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 21, 2011
yeah ward Hyundai is really screwy. somehow they manage to quote a price $2k over the sticker price and explain it's some sort of diamond package which no one wants. maybe the suckers do idk. you have to either really and truly want to buy a Hyundai and to want to buy local to actually make a purchase there.
Satisfied

Jackson, MO

#8 Oct 24, 2011
Just bought a new Elantra from Ward Hyundai from some "goofball". They were actually all pretty nice there. I was a little sceptical because of all the trash that I've read on the internet. I'm pretty sure that I negotiated pretty well. I got close to the payments I wanted. Also, I got a $4000 rebate with no money down. I'm guessing I just got that lucky because I pay all of my bills on time and I don't have a bunch of debt. Also, as far as the comment about black people not being able to drive their expensive cars, I saw a couple of black men working there.
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 24, 2011
??
Oscar

Murphysboro, IL

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Everyone that has had a bad experience should go to Google and search Ward Hyundai. There is a Google Rating that most businesses use to draw in customers. I've heard that Ward's "pads" thier surveys and reviews. Once you read some, you'll see what I'm tallking about. If you really have had a bad experience, share it on Google! That will be seen by a lot more people than here on Topix.

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2012
Just so much I could say about the place.. I will sat this... They are who give"s Car sales men a bad name.. Young kids they have working there some straight out of the detail shop right n the back..they are made to shut there mouths and lie.. lie ..lie, and if you do this kid.."we will make you rich".. More lies.. They do sale a lot of cars lying to the victims that get trapped on there lot... I can say that I was one of there salesman and know every trick they have.Thanks to them I'm no longer in the car biz.. They don't want a good honest salesmen they want order takers.. I was also a car salesmen at G.M a place where they care about you as a customer, they want you to cone back not fill like your gonna be foot ball tackled when u step one foot out of your car and don't beg you for your personal info be for they get to know you and when you get a commission check its the same time every month not when they want.. I waited for money I earned selling cars for those monkeys for two months and never received a dime of it...Trust me people they don't care about you, you are just a victim to them... And if I ever sold any of you a car in the past from these fast talking liars... I'm sorry.. By all means stay away from there..
Live and learn

Farmington, MO

#12 Apr 6, 2012
Worst experience EVER! Was lied to, had them try to trick me with switching numbers..I've contacted Better Business Bureau and Attorney Generals Office to file complaint. They advised me to seek an attorney regarding my experience. I have had grea service in past with Cape Honda. Should have gone there first!
Hmm

Wentzville, MO

#13 Apr 6, 2012
My husband and I had a wonderful car buying experience there. Our salesman RW was great. That initials cause I don't like putting people names on topix.
MO Dealer

Farmington, MO

#14 Apr 6, 2012
Check out state of IL attorney general's homepage And u will see where Ward dealership has rec'd the most complaints for the whole state!
Hmm

Wentzville, MO

#15 Apr 7, 2012
I think after poking around a bit the wonderful guy that sold us our car may work somewhere else now that's a shame he was wonderful. We were expecting to have to buy something used when he got us in a brand new Santa Fe. Our first new car ever. We LOVE it! That same week we had been to Ford, they couldn't even take the time to call us back and tell us we werent approved for the USED one they showed us there.
carsearcher

Jackson, MO

#16 Aug 19, 2012
After reading these reviews and hearing of other personal experiences, i'll pass on these cracker yahoos and go to Honda or Toyota.
Randy

Ballwin, MO

#17 Aug 19, 2012
Bunch of dumbass sales personel. Absolutely clueless.
engahc eman

Williamston, MI

#18 Aug 26, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
The Hyundai Dealership in Cape sucks too from what I've been told. They won't let Black people test drive their fancier cars!
LOL... Hyundai... "fancier cars". That is not possible.
Cape G

Dexter, MO

#19 Sep 2, 2012
Ward Hyundai is bs..My wife and i purchased a car..Had the car almost a month right, about to make first car note and got a call saying to bring the car back!! Paperwork and shit wasn't right, we were disrespected and offended..Fk Ward Hyundai..
idk

United States

#20 Sep 2, 2012
Cape G wrote:
Ward Hyundai is bs..My wife and i purchased a car..Had the car almost a month right, about to make first car note and got a call saying to bring the car back!! Paperwork and shit wasn't right, we were disrespected and offended..Fk Ward Hyundai..
So do you still have the car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message For Cape Girardeau Murder Major Case Sq... 1 hr 4thalulz 3
angela peters 4 hr Amanda 11
Sherri Grippo 5 hr slinger 19
Blame Obama 6 hr Guest 21
Hombre Hair Care 7 hr guest 2
Bell's Motion Denied , So Get Read Cape Girarde... 7 hr American_Jihad 1
any restaurants open christmas day? 8 hr Jplogan 11
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web