Somewhat

Oglesby, TX

#102 Jun 8, 2010
prettydarnsure wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw MAYBE 5 blac k people who looked like they could have lived in the suburbs. The rest were straight up ghetto trash. Crazy weaves, big hoop earrings, walking around talking in their own little language that only they can understand and lacking any manners whatsoever in regards to respecting other people's space. I will stick to going more during the week than the weekends. It was a bit too dark for me this past weekend
If the people are so Trashy and ghetto why do you hang out there? Why don't you hang out at Wet n Wild, or the Disney Parks? You should have your own water park in your own back yard as upity as you are acting. I am shore you are just as nasty and Trashy looking. I am not going to hang out anywhere that makes me feel uncomfortable. It doesn't matter what day you go, there will be black people. It's a PUBLIC PLACE. That's why I don't go there b/c of the ignorant white people and to many teens, black & white I have better things to do.......
Mister D

Saint Louis, MO

#103 Jun 8, 2010
Nope your childish comments don't bother me. I know I'm not ghetto nor am I trash of any kind. Myself and my little one had a great time. So much so I really didn't notice any rudeness from anyone white, black or otherwise.
As for appropriate swimwear I'm not sure how one gauges that on bikinis so that's your call. The police had been patrolling the park all week and will continue to do so, especially on the weekends when it's busier. Makes sense to me. I was just pointing out that with all the nice things to talk about you guys chose that topic. Doesn't surprise me though.
concerned citizen

Edwardsville, IL

#104 Jun 8, 2010
Mister D wrote:
Nope your childish comments don't bother me. I know I'm not ghetto nor am I trash of any kind. Myself and my little one had a great time. So much so I really didn't notice any rudeness from anyone white, black or otherwise.
As for appropriate swimwear I'm not sure how one gauges that on bikinis so that's your call. The police had been patrolling the park all week and will continue to do so, especially on the weekends when it's busier. Makes sense to me. I was just pointing out that with all the nice things to talk about you guys chose that topic. Doesn't surprise me though.
Yea the police patrol it so they can look at tail all day and get paid.
Married with Children

Defiance, MO

#105 Jun 9, 2010
NICE 'CONCERNED CITIZEN', I'M SURE THERE IS SOME REALLY NICE 'TAIL' THERE. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL KIDS. MAYBE THEY ARE THERE TO PREVENT ANY PROBLEMS FROM ARISING. WOW, A POLICE PROTECTING THE PUBLIC. IS THAT A NEW CONCEPT TO YOU?
No Vote

Cincinnati, OH

#106 Jun 9, 2010
The water park is everything I thought it would be.....LAME. I didn't vote for the park. Where were all the people complaining when it was time to vote? Just saying.

Saint Louis, MO

#107 Jun 9, 2010
Well I thought Cape might be smart enough to know how to plan for something like this when we have NOTHING around Southeast Missouri for kids to do. I was wrong and we got screwed!! I will still drive my kids to Farmington, they love the bucket that drops water and the lines are not near as bad. I actually think Farmington park is bigger and thats sad cause Cape is a bigger town and tons of towns surround it! You would think for 8.6 million it would be bigger but they paid the highest prices for the workers!! So much for smart budgeting, they should have taken the lowest bidder. Dutch got a HUGE chunk of that money!!!
Truth Lender

Edwardsville, IL

#108 Jun 9, 2010
Farmington doesn't have the negro population that Cape has and therefore their park will likely, and statically, be cleaner, friendly and safer. I would agree that it would be well worth the drive.
Its True

United States

#109 Jun 9, 2010
Married with Children wrote:
NICE 'CONCERNED CITIZEN', I'M SURE THERE IS SOME REALLY NICE 'TAIL' THERE. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL KIDS. MAYBE THEY ARE THERE TO PREVENT ANY PROBLEMS FROM ARISING. WOW, A POLICE PROTECTING THE PUBLIC. IS THAT A NEW CONCEPT TO YOU?
Any time you have blacks at a location,you have to have police near by to control the area.I would make sure you lock your cars up tight in the parking area.

United States

#110 Jun 9, 2010
guest wrote:
Well I thought Cape might be smart enough to know how to plan for something like this when we have NOTHING around Southeast Missouri for kids to do. I was wrong and we got screwed!! I will still drive my kids to Farmington, they love the bucket that drops water and the lines are not near as bad. I actually think Farmington park is bigger and thats sad cause Cape is a bigger town and tons of towns surround it! You would think for 8.6 million it would be bigger but they paid the highest prices for the workers!! So much for smart budgeting, they should have taken the lowest bidder. Dutch got a HUGE chunk of that money!!!
There's alot of plumbing so who would you expect to get a HUGE chunk of the money.
i know

Saint Louis, MO

#111 Jun 9, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>There's alot of plumbing so who would you expect to get a HUGE chunk of the money.
NO!! WAY of bid!!! About a million just went into profit! Owners pocket!!!!
i know

Saint Louis, MO

#112 Jun 9, 2010
Sorry thats was meant to be, WAY over bid!!!
Big dummy

Oglesby, TX

#113 Jun 9, 2010
Its True wrote:
<quoted text>Any time you have blacks at a location,you have to have police near by to control the area.I would make sure you lock your cars up tight in the parking area.
Better yet, Just don't go there period you DUMBASS.You stupid ass people are on here talking about these KIDS. For god sakes, they are KIDS. If you don't want to be around them. Then don't go to the waterpark. Take your redneck ass somewhere else. Hell I am shore they have ponds, tubs and creeks in the hills. Why don't you just stay there. I am positive those black kids doesn't want to be around you nasty white people, No more than you want them around you. You people are NASTY. I work with you nasty MF. I have seen it with my own eyes. If you have a problem with the people, then stay at home DUMBASS.
prettydarnsure

United States

#114 Jun 9, 2010
Big dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet, Just don't go there period you DUMBASS.You stupid ass people are on here talking about these KIDS. For god sakes, they are KIDS. If you don't want to be around them. Then don't go to the waterpark. Take your redneck ass somewhere else. Hell I am shore they have ponds, tubs and creeks in the hills. Why don't you just stay there. I am positive those black kids doesn't want to be around you nasty white people, No more than you want them around you. You people are NASTY. I work with you nasty MF. I have seen it with my own eyes. If you have a problem with the people, then stay at home DUMBASS.
The only BIGDUMMY I see on here is you... "SHORE".. can you please give me the definition of that word.. I'm not SURE what it means. I was not slamming any kids. They only act trashy by the example the adults are setting for them. I can assure you, you DO NOT work with me. You obviously don't have the same education I do to be qualified to even work FOR me much less with me. I do not think ALL black people are ghetto or trashy but the ones that I happened to see on Saturday were. They gain their sterotype by the way they behave. Manners and class aren't a difficult quality to obtain.
bahahaha

Mount Vernon, IL

#115 Jun 9, 2010
prettydarnsure wrote:
<quoted text>
The only BIGDUMMY I see on here is you... "SHORE".. can you please give me the definition of that word.. I'm not SURE what it means. I was not slamming any kids. They only act trashy by the example the adults are setting for them. I can assure you, you DO NOT work with me. You obviously don't have the same education I do to be qualified to even work FOR me much less with me. I do not think ALL black people are ghetto or trashy but the ones that I happened to see on Saturday were. They gain their sterotype by the way they behave. Manners and class aren't a difficult quality to obtain.
I totally agree. Couldn't have said it any better myself.
seriously

Jackson, MO

#116 Jun 9, 2010
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>The reason you won't go is because P&G employees are too lazy to swim.
Is this gonna turn into another bash P&G topic? I'm so sick of hearing about that damn place, if it's not someone bitching about P&G it turns into a race debate.
Im white

Jackson, MO

#117 Jun 9, 2010
Went Monday with two friends. There was this white trash (had the wife beater tan line and everything) walking around shirtless, with a tat on his stomach that said aryan nation, numerous white pride tats on his chest and sleeves. All three of us are white and even we were offended. I respect that its his body and his belief are his own but it was like he was trying to start something the way he was flaunting it around. IT IS A FAMILY PLACE! If I had children I would not want to have to explain to my kids what that all meant. I'm sure if I went in there with a bikini on and a nude woman or man on my stomach that I would be told to wear a one piece or a shirt. I felt like I was watching the prison segments of The History Channels GANGLAND. It was ridiculous. Some some respect people. Its a family place!
Charlie

Mount Vernon, IL

#118 Jun 9, 2010
Im white wrote:
Went Monday with two friends. There was this white trash (had the wife beater tan line and everything) walking around shirtless, with a tat on his stomach that said aryan nation, numerous white pride tats on his chest and sleeves. All three of us are white and even we were offended. I respect that its his body and his belief are his own but it was like he was trying to start something the way he was flaunting it around. IT IS A FAMILY PLACE! If I had children I would not want to have to explain to my kids what that all meant. I'm sure if I went in there with a bikini on and a nude woman or man on my stomach that I would be told to wear a one piece or a shirt. I felt like I was watching the prison segments of The History Channels GANGLAND. It was ridiculous. Some some respect people. Its a family place!
some some?? you stu stu stutter? lol
I saw him too

United States

#119 Jun 9, 2010
Im white wrote:
We were there over the weekend and that guy was there as well. I agree he looked like racist trash and the tan lines only made it all stick out even worse. Personally I'd rather explain a naked person tattoo than I would his hate-spreading garbage all over his body!
IMPEACH OBAMA

United States

#120 Jun 9, 2010
Im white wrote:
I guess you think that blacks walking around hoding their dicks in their hands to keep those baggy shorts from falling any lower is good family time fun.Explain to your kids why a black walks around like that.Is that proper in your perfect little world.I bet that you are a Mudshark with your way of thinking.
Mister D

United States

#121 Jun 9, 2010
You're late. We've already went over that one and no one thinks that's good either. Nice try, keep your hate mongering to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GT roofing Gary Tallman 22 min guest 4
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 40 min Guest 220
What's some good bars in cape 1 hr Batman 3
wheres Bankrupt Donalds tax returns 1 hr Guest 4
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 2 hr Craig 1,813
Aura simpson 3 hr Yup 7
Havco 5 hr Whiskey tango fox... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages