beenthere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

It's a good school,I learned a lot when I went there, as long as you keep to yourself and focus on why you are there and can avoid all the "high-school" bs, you'd be fine. It's much harder than one would think, but it was worth it for me.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

You mean doing people's hair is hard? Or what lol?
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

It's not for everybody and yes shit is hard u don't just grab someone's hair and snip snip U learn electricity anatomy physiology chemistry among everything else so If u want to do it make sure you're committed
Really

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Yeah I get what ur saying! I have alot to think about!
ts grad

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

its a very good school. the teachers are great and they well really work with you to make sure you pass your boards. yes you do have to be committed, its alot more then just playing with hair, there is a lot more to it then i ever thought.but it was worth it!
they also except grants, i went to school on a fasfa grant and didnt have to pay anything out of pocket to go there...if you call them they well tell you the website and everything you need to do to apply for one of the grants (if your intrested)
good luck!
Really

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Thanks Ts grad! That was very informative
awesome

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

ts grad wrote:
its a very good school. the teachers are great and they well really work with you to make sure you pass your boards. yes you do have to be committed, its alot more then just playing with hair, there is a lot more to it then i ever thought.but it was worth it!
they also except grants, i went to school on a fasfa grant and didnt have to pay anything out of pocket to go there...if you call them they well tell you the website and everything you need to do to apply for one of the grants (if your intrested)
good luck!
i think the school is great!
current student

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

They also offer a "day in the life" which is where u come spend a day with us n see what all its about. its very hard but if you love to do hair its totally worth it!
wondering

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

I want to get my hair cut here, whos the best person to go to? Im also wanted it dyed (bleached)
Hahahah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

wondering wrote:
I want to get my hair cut here, whos the best person to go to? Im also wanted it dyed (bleached)
I would call trendsetters and tell them what u want and tell them you want a person who's been there for awhile and experienced! So hopefully they won't mess your hair up lol But it's a good place to go to all the other beauty schools aren't that great in my opinion
student

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Ya just call us. we r all good. we have to test out of our class n we have r instructors on the floor with us. but we have ALOT of regular ppl who comes in and all are very pleased. My name is heather.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roller Derby Everywhere (Mar '12) 28 min Guest 46
fox news white people are genetically inferior ... (Aug '13) 58 min guest 30
Meat Shop back in business - Former Esicar's bldg. (Dec '09) 1 hr Branda 46
Dr. Kaelin 1 hr nurse ratchett 1
Parette? anyone remember"SEMO U" 1 hr myhole2 9
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
Division of youth services info 1 hr HottWett 10
Cop fight at HH 5 hr guest 45
•••