Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ted

United States

#84331 Jun 26, 2013
Maybe Rush will finally put that passport to good use?
Gassy Girl

United States

#84332 Jun 26, 2013
The St Louis f-tard is now using my name. Real clever ya know. I bet you also like getting plugged where the sun dont shine. The Owensville boys have you tagged. You are a dewsh.

hehehehehe
Observe

Scott City, MO

#84333 Jun 26, 2013
What's with our "storm team" reporting?
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84334 Jun 26, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
The St Louis f-tard is now using my name. Real clever ya know. I bet you also like getting plugged where the sun dont shine. The Owensville boys have you tagged. You are a dewsh.

hehehehehe
Don't worry it's easy to tell Princess Brenda, the St Louis Retard, from others. She can copy names, she can copy other people's posts, but her unique level of unchallenged stupidity is always easy to spot.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84335 Jun 26, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch of nothing still going on!
You're right......a bunch of nothing still going on!

CHEERS!
curious

Dexter, MO

#84336 Jun 26, 2013
does it really matter
Ted

United States

#84337 Jun 27, 2013
I OWN The Owensville wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry it's easy to tell Princess Brenda, the St Louis Retard, from others. She can copy names, she can copy other people's posts, but her unique level of unchallenged stupidity is always easy to spot.
He OWNS you
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

GAME POINT
I am the St Louis Retard

Sparta, MO

#84338 Jun 27, 2013
I so loved being owned by the Owensville boys and Gassy Girl and Black Bean Brenda. Sure wish I could be like them someday but I am just a stupid little fool that gets my fudge packed daily here in St Louis

Gamepoint Baby! Give it to me I like it I love it I want some of it
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#84339 Jun 27, 2013
I am the St Louis Retard wrote:
I so loved being owned by the Owensville boys and Gassy Girl and Black Bean Brenda. Sure wish I could be like them someday but I am just a stupid little fool that gets my fudge packed daily here in St Louis
Gamepoint Baby! Give it to me I like it I love it I want some of it
Whoa!!! Thanks for providing us with yet another hysterical meltdown!!!

"Give it to me" I guess you want me to hand your a@@ back to you?

Gamepoint to all of us "real Black Bean Brenda's"!!!!!
I am the St Louis Retard

Sparta, MO

#84340 Jun 27, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa!!! Thanks for providing us with yet another hysterical meltdown!!!
"Give it to me" I guess you want me to hand your a@@ back to you?
Gamepoint to all of us "real Black Bean Brenda's"!!!!!
Is that the best you can do?
Gassy Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#84341 Jun 27, 2013
I am the owensville Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do?
for a good come-back, just go drain your a@@
GAME POINT
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#84342 Jun 27, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. PoPo please don't take me to jail. I sawwy. I's won't do it agin. please don't make me go to the cross bar motel.
I will ask you since you seem as messed up as Dawg. Where has Dawg been? Is he dead? Is he reading the fine print and hidden costs of Obama Care? Did he have an epiphany and realize that he has been blabbing incoherently on here for years? Did the men in white shirts with a special jacket finally find Dawg's new address? Or maybe he went with the Obama's on their,"100 million dollar march all over American citizens during a failing economy tour"?
BS Smeller

Florissant, MO

#84343 Jun 27, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>I will ask you since you seem as messed up as Dawg. Where has Dawg been? Is he dead? Is he reading the fine print and hidden costs of Obama Care? Did he have an epiphany and realize that he has been blabbing incoherently on here for years? Did the men in white shirts with a special jacket finally find Dawg's new address? Or maybe he went with the Obama's on their,"100 million dollar march all over American citizens during a failing economy tour"?
No DAWG just has a REAL life...unlike the two of you...
you should try to get one?
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84344 Jun 27, 2013
BS Smeller wrote:
<quoted text>No DAWG just has a REAL life...unlike the two of you...
you should try to get one?
I knew I smelt something. It's the St Louis Princess admitting she smells like BS.

You DUMBASS, Dawg has already admitted this thread is his whole life.

Speaking of getting a life, how's that job hunting going? Did you ever find someone to help you with the tougher questions like "name" and "today's date"? I bet that that one that asks "M or F" is a bitch for you to answer. Just remember they are asking what you were born as, not what you like to dress up as...Princess Brenda.
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84345 Jun 27, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>I will ask you since you seem as messed up as Dawg. Where has Dawg been? Is he dead? Is he reading the fine print and hidden costs of Obama Care? Did he have an epiphany and realize that he has been blabbing incoherently on here for years? Did the men in white shirts with a special jacket finally find Dawg's new address? Or maybe he went with the Obama's on their,"100 million dollar march all over American citizens during a failing economy tour"?
They have him under heavy sedation right now. They found out he thinks he's the queen of England (or so he claimed in a post last week) so they wanted to medicate him and try to bring him back to reality.
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84346 Jun 27, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>for a good come-back, just go drain your a@@
GAME POINT
That's so unladylike Princess Brenda.
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84347 Jun 27, 2013
I am the St Louis Retard wrote:
I so loved being owned by the Owensville boys and Gassy Girl and Black Bean Brenda. Sure wish I could be like them someday but I am just a stupid little fool that gets my fudge packed daily here in St Louis

Gamepoint Baby! Give it to me I like it I love it I want some of it
We enjoy owning you Princess Brenda. You make it so easy.

In the future you can refrain from telling us details about your homosexual lifestyle.
Truth Teller

Florissant, MO

#84348 Jun 27, 2013
I OWN The St Louis Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew I smelt something. It's the St Louis Princess admitting she smells like BS.
You DUMBASS, Dawg has already admitted this thread is his whole life.
Speaking of getting a life, how's that job hunting going? Did you ever find someone to help you with the tougher questions like "name" and "today's date"? I bet that that one that asks "M or F" is a bitch for you to answer. Just remember they are asking what you were born as, not what you like to dress up as...Princess Brenda.
Looks like I've really MESSED WITH YOUR HEAD...LOL
Miss "Thang" You've Been Celebrating Same Sex Marriage Maybe Too Much???
You Should Go Back And Finish Draining Your Butt!
I OWN YOU
The OWNED Network

Florissant, MO

#84349 Jun 27, 2013
I OWN The St Louis Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
We enjoy owning you Princess Brenda. You make it so easy.
In the future you can refrain from telling us details about your homosexual lifestyle.
When I read your disturbing GAY(sad) posts, I always feel like I've been watching Oprahs OWNED Network

LOL
The OWNED Network

Florissant, MO

#84350 Jun 27, 2013
I OWN The owensville Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so unladylike Princess Brenda.
Wow your incoherant rambling posts are so much like a total emotional MELTDOWN!

YOU ARE SO OWNED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 1 hr 3somefun 247
Chelle McDowell 2 hr whiskey lullabye 29
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 2 hr blameyourmom 15
Missourian absolutely a low life organization 3 hr oh 7
St. Jude not researching much 3 hr Guest 31
KFVS Nanny Grant Dade 5 hr Local 11
Charter Rap Commercial 7 hr Charter 65

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages