Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
MuslimCommieDick tatorPrez

Branson, MO

#68503 Oct 13, 2012
Tea Party “Terrorists” Now On U.S. Army Kill List?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/tea-party-te...

The Muslim Agent Who Pulls Obama’s Strings
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-muslim-a...

Why Don’t More People Know These Facts About Obama?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/why-dont-mor...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#68504 Oct 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 6:12-20 <= MASSIVE FAIL! YOU CALL YOURSELF A BIBLE SCHOLAR?
Romans 1 <= ANOTHER MASSIVE FAIL!
"Poos ur daddy," why do you even talk to this clueless guy?
Good morning DAWG-I like to take a person at their word. Since NORTON says he's never wrong, I want to give him the benefit the doubt. Unfortunately, in this case, YOU'RE right. I read the passages NORTON suggested in 3 different versions, thinking I must be overlooking the answer.

Well, his references clearly indicated 'unnatural' sex acts are
verboten. Sure, common sense tells us bestiality would be included in that category. Nevertheless, my SPECIFIC question was not answered. NORTON, you were providing your answer from the inerrant Word, weren't you?

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#68505 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
The ONLY reason that Fox News is "fair and balanced" is that they have TRADEMARKED that phrase. I kid you not. Al Franken used that phrase on a book cover, and Fox sued Franken. Fox lost. The judge said Fox's case was "wholly without merit."
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-207_162-567800.ht...
A Farleigh Dickinson University survey showed that people who watch NO NEWS AT ALL are BETTER INFORMED than people who watch Fox News:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hdT6d35oxxwXX
Jon Stewart notes that Chris Wallace says that Fox News is "unbalanced" because they have to be:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-june-20...
(I suppose that Neo-CONs need to have SOME PLACE to validate their erroneous beliefs.)
Where can LIBERALS go to validate there erroneous beliefs ? Think Think Think ??? Hmmmmm ?

GOT IT ! REHAB !!!!
Obama One And Done

Dexter, MO

#68506 Oct 14, 2012
Scott Baio and Jeff Foxworthy are now supporting Romney. If you're smarter than a 5th grader then you'll vote Romney/Ryan.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#68507 Oct 14, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can LIBERALS go to validate there erroneous beliefs ? Think Think Think ??? Hmmmmm ?
GOT IT ! REHAB !!!!
Then that's a step forward--NEOCONS are still in detox!!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#68508 Oct 14, 2012
I watch FoxNews everyday. They are 'Fair and Balanced' for the far right!!
Personally, I also watch CurrentTV everyday. They are 'Fair and Balanced' for the far left!!

Conclusion-I actually get a balanced viewpoint...

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#68509 Oct 14, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
Scott Baio and Jeff Foxworthy are now supporting Romney. If you're smarter than a 5th grader then you'll vote Romney/Ryan.
You know you're a redneck if poll numbers are higher than your IQ...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#68510 Oct 14, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then that's a step forward--NEOCONS are still in detox!!
That reply gets TWO thumbs down !
Norton

United States

#68511 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
No. The US does not need a "number cruncher" as President. A president is an executive; that is to say, a manager. But the job of president requires many other skills, including a deep knowledge of politics.
A president "hires" people like Ryan to do the "number crunching." And "number crunchers" are notoriously poor with their managerial skills, including the ability to get along with people.
The president has entire departments to do "number crunching." He doesn't have to BE a "number-cruncher." He only needs someone to do the "number crunching," experts to tell him what the numbers mean, and the ability to make good executive decisions based upon what the numbers mean and upon what his advisers recommend to him.
Ryan is even playing the "Robin" to Romney's "Batman." And this week, it has been suggested that Biden is the "Joker."
The "Joker" taught "Robin" several lessons Thursday night. And the "Joker" is still not through with educating "Robin." The longer the public thinks about the VP debate, the more they are becoming convinced that the "Joker" had his way with "Robin."
I guess you don't understand plain English. In other words, Obama needs a number cruncher and Biden is not a number cruncher. I don't think Obama has one period that would compare to Ryan! He (Ryan) knows his stuff! Give it up, you know I'm right!

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#68512 Oct 14, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning DAWG-I like to take a person at their word. Since NORTON says he's never wrong, I want to give him the benefit the doubt. Unfortunately, in this case, YOU'RE right. I read the passages NORTON suggested in 3 different versions, thinking I must be overlooking the answer.
Well, his references clearly indicated 'unnatural' sex acts are
verboten. Sure, common sense tells us bestiality would be included in that category. Nevertheless, my SPECIFIC question was not answered. NORTON, you were providing your answer from the inerrant Word, weren't you?
I never said that I was NEVER wrong but the
Bible says unnatural sex acts are wrong. Beastiality is definitely unnatural! Case closed!

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#68513 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 6:12-20 <= MASSIVE FAIL! YOU CALL YOURSELF A BIBLE SCHOLAR?
Romans 1 <= ANOTHER MASSIVE FAIL!
"Poos ur daddy," why do you even talk to this clueless guy?
Well, at least, I guess you read it. No,I am not a Bible scholar but I know right from wrong as you must have read if you read the scriptures I gave you. I'm sure there are more but you would just make fun because you are an atheist, remember! You have a different frame of mind, unfortunately.

CHEERS!
MuslimCommieDick tatorPrez

Branson, MO

#68514 Oct 14, 2012
A GOOD DESCRIPTION OF VICE PRESIDENT "LAUGHING JOE"

”If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.”–Proverbs 29:9?
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#68516 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
ROFL! I thought you would never ask! There was enough information in the Jon Stewart video to find these studies, but here are the two pertinent studies from Farleigh Dickinson University:
1. Nov. 21, 2011. Original study results taken in New Jersey only:
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/
2. May 3, 2012. Second poll results from nationwide survey:
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/
There is the evidence -- which proves the old adage: "Don't Mess with the DAWG!"
Both studies confirm that people who watch Fox News know less about current events than people WHO DO NOT WATCH TV NEWS AT ALL!
Of course, you might successfully argue that less-bright people watch Fox News. I know a few people who post on this thread and who might corroborate that hypothesis.
As usual DAWG, you and the liberals leave out parts of articles or quotes that give the full picture of the facts at hand.This tactic is often used by Liberals and other groups who are hiding their real agendas or covering their ass. Here is the rest of the article and who they polled for this ridiculous information about FOX news. I'm sure these few hundred people from New Jersey know a lot about the importance of the show "Jersey Shore" another example of the Liberal lifestyle....happy reading the full story and opinions....In defense of Fox News, the poll could likely be repeated against other networks who put their own slant on events that occur, on the other hand events in Egypt, specifically regarding Mubarak are easy to push home to viewers. The left-wing watchdog group Media Matters For America points to six other polls that revealed the same type of misinformation on the part of Fox News.

In the meantime 612 viewers in New Jersey is hardly a comprehensive study regarding the worldly views of a network that garners millions of viewers. While I’m not quick to defend Fox News I also strongly believe that a similar sample could provide the same type of results against other news factions both on the left and right. I do however understand how Jon Stewart fans repeatedly answer world view questions correctly during these types of polls since Stewart tends to focus on major news events and relentlessly repeats events that led up to and involving major milestones in national and international news. Stewart’s Daily Show broadcasts also generate plenty of “water cooler” talk compared to traditional news which in turn helps inform a larger base.

I personally would have liked the poll to ask more hard pressing questions that offer fact based answers that have been “muddled” by left and right wing media’s attempts to push misinformation to their readers. Dawg, the truth never can be hidden.....All of you Dawg and Obama worshipers stop drinking the Kool-Aid

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#68517 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
That reply gets TWO thumbs down !
Well, it seemed 'Fair and Balanced'....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#68518 Oct 14, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that I was NEVER wrong but the
Bible says unnatural sex acts are wrong. Beastiality is definitely unnatural! Case closed!
CHEERS!
I got the unnatural sex acts part real clear.....I asked a specific question which you failed to answer. Case open!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#68519 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Stick a feather in your hat . Thats probably your most disgusting post !
Stick my foot up your azzz...You're probably the most lame and stupid poster on all of Topix... enough said!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#68520 Oct 14, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seemed 'Fair and Balanced'....
No Poos in UNreal's case, it's UNbalanced...Maybe why shes always talking to DEAD people!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#68521 Oct 14, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
No Poos in UNreal's case, it's UNbalanced...Maybe why shes always talking to DEAD people!
There are advantages to that--you can always win an argument with a dead person!!
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#68522 Oct 14, 2012
I vote wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not realize that Paul Ryan has a nickname? It is Lyin'Ryan.
He is one of the biggest flip floppers. Tells the crowd what they want to hear when they want to hear it.
I know Obama's nickname is "Obama Bin Lyin'"
SPCa Dance Dance Dance

Saint Louis, MO

#68523 Oct 14, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Obama's nickname is "Obama Bin Lyin'"
You mean like "Robme and Ly'n Ryan"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people not work? (Feb '14) 16 min Proud Democrat 95
St. Francis interview process 21 min GuestSweepyJustSayin 32
Is Luhr Bros company good to work for 45 min Darrell S 4
the real truth about the jews 46 min KeeperofIsrael 2
Starting Over 48 min CuriousHelper 5
Sperling's 1 hr Guest0001 2
Adam and Eve, Noah, Moses, and Jesus Christ wer... (Nov '09) 1 hr Coach Payne 245

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages