Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67934 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Republicans way of getting this economy to moving is to have Obama out of the White House by January, 2013!!!...
Actually, the Republicans only want to take over the country so they can finish the job of ruining the US economy and complete what Bush43 wasn't quite able to accomplish.

Bush43 was only able to throw the country in the WORST RECESSION since the Great Depression! If Romney gets in, he can probably take us into a complete economic depression like back in the 1930s! That would be one way for Romney to assure his place in the history books, like Coolidge.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#67936 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
. Everything I post has one intention only, to make myself laugh.
As was mine sir....lol

#67937 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Dawg was lying so much as he is clueless about the whole story and as usual he is trying to blame someone else for Obama's screwups.
I know it's hard not to think Dawg is lying, he does it 99% of the time. But in this case I think he is just being his usual clueless self and rinsing & repeating what his DNC emails pay him a nickle to post.
The only emails (and snail mail) that I get from the Democrats are solicitations for donations. And they ask me for more than a nickle.

Here is the good news: The Obama Campaign and Democrats report raising a whopping $181 million in September – more money than any incumbent president has ever raised in a single month for his re-election.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...

#67938 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. You show the difference between a Conservative and a Liberal. You were wrong and you stepped up and admitted it. Dawg was wrong and he acted like his true coward self and tried (and failed) to turn it into an insult to save his narsacistic ego.
And when you lied about intending to attend an "anti-Occupy-KC" demonstration, you said that you were "just joking" and said that you had "fooled me"! What a hypocrite!

Isn't it just about time for you to take your "trip of the year" to a Halloween fright house in KC? I know you have looked forward to getting out of "Smifville" all year! What an opportunity!

#67939 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
... We've bene telling them fro months that when debate time comes Mitt will destroy Romney. The verdict is in and he not only destroyed him his completely decimated him and left him crying like a big baby.
With a little help from Romney's notepad:

http://media.theweek.com/img/dir_0084/42320_a...

Or: http://tinyurl.com/8gwfq4g

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#67940 Oct 8, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
As was mine sir....lol
I get a big laugh out of this thread too, but there is always some new information and some of the rational and intelligent folks do offer insights that are worth reading.

Your post about the journalist above is one such.

#67941 Oct 8, 2012
James wrote:
Is Romney attempting to play Americans as fools?
http://truth-out.org/news/item/11983-gingrich...
OBAMA 2012
Now, even Newt Gingrich is calling Romney out on Romney's statements during last Wednesday's debate. When your own party is calling you a liar, there must be more than smoke to that fire.

Headline: Gingrich Admits Romney Wasn’t Honest About Tax Plan During Debate

Alternate link for above link: http://tinyurl.com/9r39b4m

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#67942 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you lied about intending to attend an "anti-Occupy-KC" demonstration, you said that you were "just joking" and said that you had "fooled me"! What a hypocrite!
Isn't it just about time for you to take your "trip of the year" to a Halloween fright house in KC? I know you have looked forward to getting out of "Smifville" all year! What an opportunity!
The Jihad Monkey hasn't been up to his usual level of depravity lately. I think he needs to get out from the basement and take in some entertainment.

#67943 Oct 8, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you DUMMY. I think MITT has been doing a great job at destroying ROMNEY.
You are such an easy target DUMB ASS.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahaha! Now that's funny, I don't care WHO you are! I completely missed it! Thanks for pointing out the cluelessness of "JIHADIST TalibanMan"!

#67944 Oct 8, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>{To "JIHADIST TalibanMan"}... You are the worst kind of person and the worst kind of American.
If you disappeared today, I doubt a handful of people would even notice, let alone care.
I am sure that his buddies down at his redneck bar would care. They would not have to buy him beers on Friday nights from Social Security check to Social Security check.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Chesterfield, MO

#67945 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of liars, how are you and Obama doing today?
NOBAMA 2012
Speaking of Out Of Work LOSERS...
How are you and SHITville doing today ?

#67946 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction... Mitt will destroy Obama. But the ones with an intelligence level above a retard will know what I meant and that it was a typo.
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! That was not a "typo" -- it was a "brain fart"! I have told you time and time again to seek help!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Chesterfield, MO

#67947 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice little coincidence the unemployment rate dropped below 8% right before the election! LMAO Fact checkers have already blown that lie/misinformation out of the water. 150,000 new people enter the workforce every month, and the jobs that Obama says he has created aren't keeping up with those newly entering eligible workers. In addition, Obama's number doesn't take into account people who have just quit looking for jobs (because the jobs aren't out there) nor does his number take into account people with only part time employment. Obama CANNOT create jobs. Just like he indicated during the debate, "I will add 100,000 more math and science teachers". Since those positions are not funded by the White House, and are hired at the LOCAL level (based on need and available local funding), once again Obama LIES! The only jobs Obama can and HAS created is wasteful government jobs!!
NOBAMA 2012
Coincidence???...Well it completely clear that you sure don't have a full time job...or EVER had one!

bada BAIN!

#67948 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
... My work here is complete....
Another "brain fart"! I am sure that you meant:

"My work here is completely stupid!"
James

Saint Louis, MO

#67949 Oct 8, 2012
NRA = Not Really American
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Chesterfield, MO

#67950 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. You show the difference between a Conservative and a Liberal. You were wrong and you stepped up and admitted it. Dawg was wrong and he acted like his true coward self and tried (and failed) to turn it into an insult to save his narsacistic ego.
Some people never seem motivated to participate,
but are just content to watch while others do the work.
They are called "Spec Taters ".

Some people never do anything to help, but are gifted
at finding fault with the way others do the work.
They are called "Comment Taters"

Some people are very bossy and like to tell others what
to do, but don't want to soil their own hands.
They are called "Dick Taters".

Some people are always looking to cause problems by
asking others to agree with them.
It is too hot or too cold, too sour or to sweet.
They are called "Agie Taters".

There are those who say they will help, but somehow
just never get around to actually doing the promised help.
They are called "Hezzie Taters".

Some people can put up a front and pretend to be
someone they are not.
They are called "Immy Taters".
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67951 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
A discussion of filibusters:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/2...
The US House has shown itself more interested in politically stymying legislation merely for political purposes, and against the country's desire to get the economy moving again.
Time and time again, the Neo-CONs voted against jobs bills and other efforts to help improve the economy.
A dozen Republicans, including Paul Ryan, met the evening of President Obama's inauguration and planned how they could destroy the economy and prevent President Obama from becoming a two-term president. That was, at best, just a short step from treason.
I think you have stated that next to last sentence maybe 20 times now! ROFL Cool thing is they are smart enough to not pass anymore failures of Obama's!

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67952 Oct 8, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've seen enough of my posts to know that I stand with Independents and lean sliiiiightly to the right. I agree with you that he failed to meet expectations during the first debate, but I think it would be naive to count him out so soon.
I cannot argue with you on your post! At least YOU have been open minded! I gave Obama my vote in 2008, but I cannot do it this time! I appreciate your candor though!

#67953 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where Romney believes the 7.8% unemployment rate is accurate?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/mitt...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/10...
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67954 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Actually, the Republicans only want to take over the country so they can finish the job of ruining the US economy and complete what Bush43 wasn't quite able to accomplish.
Bush43 was only able to throw the country in the WORST RECESSION since the Great Depression! If Romney gets in, he can probably take us into a complete economic depression like back in the 1930s! That would be one way for Romney to assure his place in the history books, like Coolidge.
The $16T national debt belongs to Obama now! Bush was out 4 years ago!!!! A long list of failures, including broken promises and lies is Obama's assurance of being in the history books. Now Carter can have a sigh of relief. He is no longer the worst president in modern history. That title belongs to Obama!

NOBAMA 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting in Gordonville 4 min guest 138
Local women 57 min Discreet_1 16
Cape's New Sports Complex 1 hr Duh MFer 3
Semo basketball 1 hr Julius Erving 15
Married women 1 hr Discreet_1 1
Cape Autoplex (Mar '10) 2 hr Realist 50
Grant Dade, Windbag 3 hr Baker 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages