Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67874 Oct 8, 2012
Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham have just sent out letters to 15 defense contractors.

The senators DEMAND that those defense contractors issue mass layoff notices right now, BEFORE THE NOVEMBER ELECTION! Or else! Or else McCain and Graham promise that the contractors will not be paid for their work.

McCain and Graham apparently have just founded the newest committee within the Republican National Committee. I suppose that they will call it the:

"Republican Committee to Lay Off American Workers"

(The Republican way to get this economy moving again, I suppose! Or perhaps the Republican way to assure that President Obama will not get re-elected.)

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2398-lower-...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#67875 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Headline: Lower Jobless Rate Hurts Romney
7.8%-- like back in the final days of the Bush43 administration!
Tough for Mitt to spin THAT! Goodbye, Mitt! We hardly knew ye!
Mitt is not the one spinning as the Democrats say he is........or in other words, they are saying Mitt is not truthful. Let them keep on making fools of themselves. It will come back to haunt them! They know they are losing and are saying stupid things.......or in other words, they are the ones spinning. They are grabbing at straws! They better grab hold of their axx and hand on.:))

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#67876 Oct 8, 2012
I meant hang on :)
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67877 Oct 8, 2012
Rachel Maddow tells us what Republicans think of people who are out of work.(She also tells us what the Republicans are doing about people being out of work.)
(Caution to Neo-CONs: Do not watch this video without having relaxed, or taken blood-pressure medication.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mueucu5cMdkXX
That is completely expected from a left wing liberal!!! You can obviously tell the dems are running scared! They cannot defend Obama's record of failures; therefore, the only thing left is to try to create lies about their opponents to keep the focus off of Obama and his last four FAILING years as president. It ISN'T working.....Obama's failures are so very clear that no amount of lies created by the democrat party will over shadow Obama, his failures, and him being a TERRIBLE president/leader.
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67878 Oct 8, 2012
Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham have just sent out letters to 15 defense contractors.
The senators DEMAND that those defense contractors issue mass layoff notices right now, BEFORE THE NOVEMBER ELECTION! Or else! Or else McCain and Graham promise that the contractors will not be paid for their work.
McCain and Graham apparently have just founded the newest committee within the Republican National Committee. I suppose that they will call it the:
(The Republican way to get this economy moving again, I suppose! Or perhaps the Republican way to assure that President Obama will not get re-elected.)
Quit lying, Dawg!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/capita...

Obama is sneaky and CANNOT be trusted!!

NOBAMA 2012

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67879 Oct 8, 2012
It's because those layoffs are coming because of the defense budget cuts and it is REQUIRED BY LAW that notices are sent out 60 says in advance, or in other words, Nov 1st. It was the Obama adminstration that instructed these firms to ignore the law and that they would pick up the legal costs at the taxpayers expense for them breaking the law by not doing what is required.

This is what you Libturds wanted by hurting our defense and cutting the budget so you could have more money for your entitlements. Now live with it and quit trying to spin it to blame it on someone else. This is purely, 100%, on the shoulders of Obama and the Democraps.

You should really get all the facts before you spout off your idiocy.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67880 Oct 8, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt is not the one spinning as the Democrats say he is........or in other words, they are saying Mitt is not truthful. Let them keep on making fools of themselves. It will come back to haunt them! They know they are losing and are saying stupid things.......or in other words, they are the ones spinning. They are grabbing at straws! They better grab hold of their axx and hand on.:))
CHEERS!
I can't wait to see what else they have to say when Mitt destroys Obama in the next debate.

Reagen is looking down from heaven and smiling right now. Not to mention Carter is celebrating that Obama is getting thrashed worse then he did and he is no longer the worst debater in history.

Obama was a great debater in 2008 when he had nothing but promises to run on. Even someone as stupid as Yellow Dawg could debate on promises. Now that he has a record, well, we saw just how good he was. He sucked!!
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67881 Oct 8, 2012
Actually, the Republicans way of getting this economy to moving is to have Obama out of the White House by January, 2013!!! And the "layoffs" are from Obama. He just wants to put it off until after the election so it won't hurt him. However, the cat is out of the bag on that. Obama will have to try to defend that. It will be interesting to see him twist that around, lie, and evade the truth! ROFL

NOBAMA 2012

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67882 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying, Dawg!!!!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/capita...
Obama is sneaky and CANNOT be trusted!!
NOBAMA 2012
I don't think Dawg was lying so much as he is clueless about the whole story and as usual he is trying to blame someone else for Obama's screwups.

I know it's hard not to think Dawg is lying, he does it 99% of the time. But in this case I think he is just being his usual clueless self and rinsing & repeating what his DNC emails pay him a nickle to post.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67883 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, this process isn't left up to YOU to decide!!! The polls are slipping away from Obama. If he has another disaster on the 2nd debate (which he probably will), he is DEFINITELY toast!!!! Without the teleprompter or a speech written for him, Obama cannot defend his failing record. He jumps around like a cat on a hot tin roof. He loses focus because he has no idea how to debate his own record of failures. But then, we can't expect him to defend his long list of failures. Somehow he needs to get the focus off of his record. Hopefully this next go round, Obama will have time to adjust to the atmospheric conditions after coming down from the mountain! ROFL!!!
NOBAMA 2012
LOL!!! So true!

I can't wait to see what they blame Obamas next big debate failure on.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67884 Oct 8, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. I got them mixed up. Ryan and Romney are still going to mop up the floor with Biden and Obama though (in Romney's case he's going to do it again and again.)
No worries. You show the difference between a Conservative and a Liberal. You were wrong and you stepped up and admitted it. Dawg was wrong and he acted like his true coward self and tried (and failed) to turn it into an insult to save his narsacistic ego.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67885 Oct 8, 2012
This ought to really piss the Libturds off.....

Gallup: Romney pulls even with Obama after biggest debate win in recorded history

The new Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/08/ro...

We've bene telling them fro months that when debate time comes Mitt will destroy Romney. The verdict is in and he not only destroyed him his completely decimated him and left him crying like a big baby.

#67886 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama foreign policy:
1. Can't we just sit down, have a nice chilly one, and talk this through?
That beats Romney's, "If I become president I will turn Iran into a parking lot. Using American troops and American weapons. It would be good for our economy. And rebuilding Iran would provide lots of American jobs."

Beware Romney. Wimps always think they have to be "macho." Starting another unnecessary and expensive unpaid war is the ultimate "macho." And it makes Cheney and Halliburton smile. And whatever they call "Blackwater" now.
James

Saint Louis, MO

#67887 Oct 8, 2012
Is Romney attempting to play Americans as fools?

http://truth-out.org/news/item/11983-gingrich...

OBAMA 2012

“No such thing as ABIODARWINISM”

Since: Jan 11

No ABIODARWINISTS either!

#67888 Oct 8, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you conveniently left out North Carolina, Florida and Virginia where Romney is ahead.
They may not have been included, but unlike you he didn't lie about anything.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#67889 Oct 8, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The "empty chair" in no way distracted to the speech of Romney. As a matter of fact I think it enhanced it! It was one of the most clever, true and funny things I have ever seen.
Yeah, Clint......you made my day! Wheeeee!
CHEERS!
I guess he was a pretty good mayor,too.
Ah-ha--so you are admitting you're a closet pervert!! I'm truly surprised that you would condone a remark inferring Clint go fluck himself....

#67890 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Gallup: Romney pulls even with Obama after biggest debate win in recorded history
The new Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.
We've bene telling them fro months that when debate time comes Mitt will destroy Romney. The verdict is in and he not only destroyed him his completely decimated him and left him crying like a big baby.
I'm with you DUMMY. I think MITT has been doing a great job at destroying ROMNEY.
You are such an easy target DUMB ASS.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#67891 Oct 8, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I shouldn't sugarcoat things.
I don't hold this view of all conservatives or Republicans. It is just the brand that is well represented here.
I'm still laughing! You get bonus points for eloquence.....

#67892 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Watching you fling your poop in a desperate attempt to make yourself feel justified for your own stupidity has got to be one of the funniest things on her.

You are worthless.

You are a mean, disgusting, pointless waste of space and time.

You serve no purpose other than yourself.

You are the worst kind of person and the worst kind of American.

If you disappeared today, I doubt a handful of people would even notice, let alone care.

#67893 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree about wasted government programs!!! You lie about Romney saying unemployment numbers being correct, but wishful thinking on your part! LOL I believe those are the numbers Obama wanted released, as well! ROFL ...
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story...

Show me where the Romney campaign disputed the unemployment figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of seeing black people using electric whe... (Mar '10) 16 min Joker 93
Three cheers for Food Giant 19 min Joker 2
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 37 min 3somefun 58
Atheist Talk 46 min AGoodLoafofBread 485
teachers and coaches leaving Cape Central 56 min Observer 29
Can't buy alcohol at Walmart with your kids there 1 hr Arctic Fox 11
Best veterinarian in cape county 3 hr wifey 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages