Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67750 Oct 6, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says we are all born sinners! You look it up! It will do you good to look for things in the scriptures so maybe you will learn something....
YOU are the guy who blathered and said that a fetus is not a sinner because it is not born yet.

I asked precisely when a fetus becomes a sinner, and challenged you to cite scripture to defend your position.

You did not provide the scripture! YOU LOSE! THANKS FOR PLAYING!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67751 Oct 6, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That right there is funny!...
That right there is HILARIOUSLY funny! Romney debating an empty chair and LOSING! ONLY THE CLUELESS COULD DO THAT!

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67752 Oct 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That right there is HILARIOUSLY funny! Romney debating an empty chair and LOSING! ONLY THE CLUELESS COULD DO THAT!
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Then I bet you have had way more then your fair share of empty chair debates...and probably lost them all as well.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67753 Oct 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
reading those it reminds me of the stones and glass houses saying. Looks to me like neither side should be accusing the other of anything. But, you are a clueless Liberal, so you overlook Obama and throw stones.

As always, you fail.
Mamasboy

San Jose, CA

#67755 Oct 7, 2012
FHTM NEWS: Todd Rowland's mistress is married to a convicted child molester and sexual predator. Thats right - the infamous Woodson Gardner's husband Clay is a felon.
Obama One And Done

Dexter, MO

#67756 Oct 7, 2012
Muslim Prez Must Go wrote:
TEAM OBAMA BLAMES JOHN KERRY FOR DEBATE LOSS
The Obama campaign has been reeling since losing the first Presidential debate of this election cycle in front of 67 million viewers. They've tried--and thus far failed--to craft a narrative to explain away the debacle in Denver. Previously, we reported to you that Obama Senior Advisor David Plouffe, who ran the President's successful 2008 campaign,(falsely) accused Mitt Romney of lying. In a rare comedic moment from the typically robotic former Vice President Al Gore, he suggested on Current TV that the Mile High City's altitude was the reason Obama was low on energy and enthusiasm. And, of course, Obama's chronically dishonest deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter and several others passed the buck to the moderator, Jim Lehrer. None of the above caught on, even with the mainstream pro-Obama media.
Now the Obama Administration is floating their latest excuse: that the campaign, particularly John Kerry (who played the role of Romney in simulated debates), did not channel Mitt's aggression enough.
From CBS's "This Morning":
Norah O'Donnell: "Some Democrats say [Obama's] campaign needs a wake-up call. Bill Plante is here with that part of the story. Bill, you've been talking to your sources; what are they saying?
Correspondent Bill Plante: "Well Norah, they're simply upset and really outraged. They blame the President's team, first of all, for not preparing him to meet the challenge of an aggressive Mitt Romney. They say that nobody in the room challenged him, including the guy that he was debating with, John Kerry, because, as they say, he wants to be Secretary of State so he's not going to get in the President's face. And Presidents are used to deference; they're not used to people challenging them like that. So they think that the debate prep was terrible, but they also fault the President himself for not understanding that Romney was going to be more aggressive."
The 2012 Obama campaign continues to be a stark contrast from their 2008 effort. In 2008, then Senator Obama used youthful ebullience, soaring rhetoric, and a precise campaign infrastructure to capture the hearts and minds of the American people. In 2012, the President seems increasingly lethargic and quick to make excuses for missteps on the campaign trail.
What once was "Hope and Change" is now "Mope and Blame," and this time it's John Kerry under the President's bus.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Sounds like the Democrats are beginning to eat their own.
Obama One And Done

Dexter, MO

#67757 Oct 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That right there is HILARIOUSLY funny! Romney debating an empty chair and LOSING! ONLY THE CLUELESS COULD DO THAT!
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Doesn't sound like he lost to me. He's surging in the polls all over the place today. Those surges will be even stronger after the next two debates between them. I hope Obama gets more agressive like the Democrats claim. It will just show everybody how desperate he really is and gives Romney more of an opportunity to back him into a corner.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67758 Oct 7, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I bet you have had way more then your fair share of empty chair debates... and probably lost them all as well.
First, Clint Eastwood debated an empty chair, and LOST the debate!

Now, your informative graphic shows Romney debating an empty chair, and LOSING!

What's WITH these conservatives feeling the need to debate empty chairs? Do they think that is the only way they can win? Are they REALLY that afraid to actually DEBATE President Obama? Now, THAT makes sense!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012090...

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67759 Oct 7, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
reading those it reminds me of the stones and glass houses saying. Looks to me like neither side should be accusing the other of anything. But, you are a clueless Liberal, so you overlook Obama and throw stones.
As always, you fail.
Reminds me of Romney using a notebook to help him out with all those wonderful statistics numbers he threw out at Debate # 1. President Obama did not have a teleprompter. Romney had his notebook.

MITT CHEATS! IN VIOLATION OF HIS MEMO OF UNDERSTANDING WITH THE COMMISSION OF THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES!

1. Romney cheated at the debate, which raises the questions:
2. Did Romney cheat on his income tax? Did he REALLY fail to report his offshore bank accounts? Why will he not release the "foreign banking" portion of his 2010 tax return? Why will he not release his 2009 tax return?(You know -- the year the IRS offered "amnesty" to felons who had not reported their foreign bank accounts on their tax returns.)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XexCa_70dwk/UG9JMac...

Or: http://tinyurl.com/8blnhra

Watch Romney put his right hand in his pocket (Time 0:08), pull out the notebook, and throw it on the podium -- in apparent violation of the rules of the debate.(Look at the third graphic, which is a video.):

http://litbrit.blogspot.com/2012/10/mitt-chea...

Watch Romney retrieve his notebook in the C-Span linked video below, attempt to put it in his inside coat pockets, and finally give it to his son, who keeps a "dead-pan face" and -- without even looking at the notebook -- quickly puts the notebook inside his coat pocket. Even Romney's kids appear to be helping him cheat.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4006904

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67760 Oct 7, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the Democrats are beginning to eat their own.
Breitbart is a Democrat?
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#67761 Oct 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That right there is HILARIOUSLY funny! Romney debating an empty chair and LOSING! ONLY THE CLUELESS COULD DO THAT!
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
If so, then what would that make Obama? He got his ass handed to him by the guy you say could not win a debate against an empty chair! The next empty chair will be the chair in the oval office being empty of Obama's behind January starting 20th ......no poll surge uh, Dawg.....

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67762 Oct 7, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't sound like he lost to me. He's surging in the polls all over the place today. Those surges will be even stronger after the next two debates between them. I hope Obama gets more agressive like the Democrats claim. It will just show everybody how desperate he really is and gives Romney more of an opportunity to back him into a corner.
Yeah. Romney is "surging" in the Rasmussen poll. Current RCP averages show President Obama ahead by +1.4%.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

More importantly, in projected electoral votes:

RCP: Obama 251, Toss Ups 106, Romney 181 (270 to win)
270towin: Obama 270, Romney 191
CNN: Obama 237, Not allocated 110, Romney 191
Huffington Post: Obama 263, Romney 206

My estimates: Obama 303, Romney 235 (with Florida going Romney)
Without Florida and Virginia: Obama 290, Romney 248
Without Florida, Virginia and Ohio: Obama 272, Romney 266

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67763 Oct 7, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> If so, then what would that make Obama? He got his ass handed to him by the guy you say could not win a debate against an empty chair! The next empty chair will be the chair in the oval office being empty of Obama's behind January starting 20th ...... no poll surge uh, Dawg.....
Heh! Sorry, President Obama's chair is already taken:

http://www.glittarazzi.com/images/BLOG-MAIN/o...

Today is the first day on which serious poll numbers could be reported regarding any Romney "surge" caused by the debate.(Many of the polls are 3-day averages.) So far, I have not seen any evidence of a significant "surge." Romney is still behind on RCP's averages.

Feel free to post any evidence you might have.

I am more positively impressed with hard numbers than your mindless rants.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#67768 Oct 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! Sorry, President Obama's chair is already taken:
http://www.glittarazzi.com/images/BLOG-MAIN/o...
Today is the first day on which serious poll numbers could be reported regarding any Romney "surge" caused by the debate.(Many of the polls are 3-day averages.) So far, I have not seen any evidence of a significant "surge." Romney is still behind on RCP's averages.
Feel free to post any evidence you might have.
I am more positively impressed with hard numbers than your mindless rants.
The real numbers will come out on Monday. make sure you look at the polls who are supported by Obama networks/pollsters/skewed polls. AS a supposed intelligent person that you claim to be, who did a better job Wednesday night? I will admit that before Wednesday I thought Obama would do better than he actually did. At least I am honest, how about you???

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67769 Oct 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
First, Clint Eastwood debated an empty chair, and LOST the debate!
Now, your informative graphic shows Romney debating an empty chair, and LOSING!
What's WITH these conservatives feeling the need to debate empty chairs? Do they think that is the only way they can win? Are they REALLY that afraid to actually DEBATE President Obama? Now, THAT makes sense!
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012090...
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
That skit by Clint must have really upset you since you are probably the only person left on the planet still rambling on about it. The truth can do that to a person.

When you get stuck on stupid you really like to go all out on it.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67770 Oct 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart is a Democrat?
That's pretty low, but typical of a scumbag Liberal, to attack a person who has died by use of their children.

Not surprising though, since you do attack children and try to use them as insults under your DanFromSmithville alias.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67771 Oct 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of Romney using a notebook to help him out with all those wonderful statistics numbers he threw out at Debate # 1. President Obama did not have a teleprompter. Romney had his notebook.
MITT CHEATS! IN VIOLATION OF HIS MEMO OF UNDERSTANDING WITH THE COMMISSION OF THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES!
1. Romney cheated at the debate, which raises the questions:
2. Did Romney cheat on his income tax? Did he REALLY fail to report his offshore bank accounts? Why will he not release the "foreign banking" portion of his 2010 tax return? Why will he not release his 2009 tax return?(You know -- the year the IRS offered "amnesty" to felons who had not reported their foreign bank accounts on their tax returns.)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XexCa_70dwk/UG9JMac...
Or: http://tinyurl.com/8blnhra
Watch Romney put his right hand in his pocket (Time 0:08), pull out the notebook, and throw it on the podium -- in apparent violation of the rules of the debate.(Look at the third graphic, which is a video.):
http://litbrit.blogspot.com/2012/10/mitt-chea...
Watch Romney retrieve his notebook in the C-Span linked video below, attempt to put it in his inside coat pockets, and finally give it to his son, who keeps a "dead-pan face" and -- without even looking at the notebook -- quickly puts the notebook inside his coat pocket. Even Romney's kids appear to be helping him cheat.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4006904
Liberal desperation...it doesn't get more pathetically funnier then that.
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#67772 Oct 7, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal desperation...it doesn't get more pathetically funnier then that.
I wonder what they'll accuse Romney of when he takes Obama down in the next two debates and then the election.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67773 Oct 7, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what they'll accuse Romney of when he takes Obama down in the next two debates and then the election.
I notice the Libturds never EVER have anything good to say about Obama. It's just constant whining, complaining, and attacking Mitt. I guess they don't realize how pathetic and desperate they really sound. It must really suck to be a Liberal.

Where's the next debate at? Just wondering about the altitude, possibly the humidity, or the threat of earthquakes. Hopefully there are no ATM's or kiosks nearby, those can really throw Obama for a loop. But he is going to need another excuse when Mitt kicks his ass again.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67774 Oct 7, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what they'll accuse Romney of when he takes Obama down in the next two debates and then the election.
Ahhhh, it is at Hofstra University - Hempstead, NY. With a name like hemp-stead maybe Obama can blame flashbacks to his younger days when he was a weedhead as an excuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casino Buffet 9 min Anon 10
Furniture a Factory Liquidators 35 min Disgruntled customer 3
Woman 1 hr guest 4
Stanky leg 2 hr Chris 4
Hempies Chick 2 hr Guest 8
Lazy Relatives 2 hr Jack 18
go at the damn greenlight! 3 hr Guest 12

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages