Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission not accomplished? OK! I should have said that Obama said he was going to do this and that........ which he hasn't done. Since you like to surf the internet, go back and look at some of his speeches in 2008 and compare them to speeches in 2012. Says the same thing over and over. I double dog dare you to prove me wrong!!!!!!!!..
I double dog don't care what is flitting about in your mind.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Graver wrote:
<quoted text>
That means he'll still get the other 53%. That's a win for Romney.
You failed to consider that, after the Romney gaffes over the past few weeks, President Obama will also get the votes of most independents, and even SOME of the votes of moderate Republicans who detest the Neo-CONs.

And THAT is a LOSS for Romney.
Strong Proud Conservative

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see "skewed," wait until the American public has time to think about Mitt's:
1. Dissing 47 percent of the country
2. Giving one of the most disastrous explanations in recent political history of why he "skewed" up
Check this out: I predict that the polls will rise 5% for Obama within a week.
Romney: Not ready for "prime time"!
Obama is the one dissing 47% of the country. He promised them jobs but gave them joblessness instead.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You failed to consider that, after the Romney gaffes over the past few weeks, President Obama will also get the votes of most independents, and even SOME of the votes of moderate Republicans who detest the Neo-CONs.
And THAT is a LOSS for Romney.
Speaking of Gaffes, how many has Obama made in all the time he has been in office? Tell me again how many states he thinks we have.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are all bad people, right? They're all going to hell, right? Christians are the only one's following the true God, right?
So if DEVOUT CHRISTIANS who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian believe only whites deserve to exist, they still go to heaven.
http://www.aryan-nation.org/
How do you get so messed up? I never said all Muslims are bad people. I disagree with their beliefs. Any Muslim that does not believe in the saving grace of Jesus Christ will certainly go to Hell no matter how good a person they are. Christians (those that believe in Jesus Christ), no matter what their color will be the only people that go to Heaven. There are a lot of people that claim christianity that are not true believers. That, only God knows. Many are deceivers and will not go to heaven. All this is in the Bible and is very clear to understand. People have to apply themselves and study. Don't take my word for it. It's in the Book and I believe it. The churches are full of non-believers. They may have a head knowledge of the Bible but not a heart knowledge. That includes preachers, too.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I double dog don't care what is flitting about in your mind.
Same to ya! I knew you wouldn't take that dare because you know I am right and if I didn't know I'm right I wouldn't have double dog dared ya!:)))))))

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am not an apologist.
Well, we all know that!
You're an atagonist!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am clever because I forced you to show that you do not know the answers to my questions ... AS USUAL!
The "mud" that YOU are stuck in is back in the 19th century (at best).
You mean the 19th century when people had more sense? Yeah, I remember that!

CHEERS!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
He's your President. I didn't vote for him and I refuse to claim him.
So you are an unpatriotic, anti-American. Honestly, I knew that.

Funny, W was a moron and quite possibly the worst President in U.S. history, but he was still my President.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the 19th century when people had more sense? Yeah, I remember that!
CHEERS!
Just when I thought you couldn't say any dumber than what you have said. There you go and prove me wrong.

The 19th Century, when you could gun a man down in the street. When you could own another person. When rape was just a misdemeanor. When half this country went to war with the other half. When people still thought diseases were spirits. When native Americans were decimated for their land. They sure did have a lot of sense back then.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So you are an unpatriotic, anti-American. Honestly, I knew that.
Funny, W was a moron and quite possibly the worst President in U.S. history, but he was still my President.
We have the worst President now followed in a very close 2nd by Jimmy Carter.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Just when I thought you couldn't say any dumber than what you have said. There you go and prove me wrong.
The 19th Century, when you could gun a man down in the street. When you could own another person. When rape was just a misdemeanor. When half this country went to war with the other half. When people still thought diseases were spirits. When native Americans were decimated for their land. They sure did have a lot of sense back then.
And the crime rate was low because if you were found guilty you were automatically taken out and hanged in front of everybody.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Just when I thought you couldn't say any dumber than what you have said. There you go and prove me wrong.
By the way, thoce Native Americans were decimated by Democrats and those people were owned by Democrat slave owners.
lying strategy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

On Monday, July 9, I broke the story that the Missouri Right to Life Political Action Committee had endorsed a candidate for Secretary of State named MD Rabbi Alam with close ties to Islamist groups, specifically Viva Palestina, who is also a 9/11 conspiracy theorist who wrote that no Jews were killed in the terrorist attacks.

Those who have contacted Missouri Right to Life have informed us that they are standing by the endorsement. Our requests via email for an official statement about whether the endorsement will be rescinded have been ignored.

The story quickly spread across the Internet after the Washington Free Beacon published their own piece, reporting that Alam was a “satellite campaign manager” for then-presidential candidate Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008 and that he was part of a group that visited the White House in December 2009 (Politicker reports that it was part of a group tour that included nearly 270 other people).

Alam stood by his statement that no Jews were killed on 9/11 in an interview with the Washington Free Beacon and took 20 minutes to explain to the reporter why, in his opinion, it is impossible that the World Trade Center was destroyed by airliners.

Alam was later confronted by a Jewish newspaper armed with the facts, forcing him to apologize for falsely saying that no Jews were killed on 9/11. The apology does not change the fact that he long accepted an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory and there’s no evidence to suggest that he has abandoned his overall belief in a 9/11 conspiracy theory. Nor does it change the fact that he is closely tied to Viva Palestina, a group supportive of Hamas that was founded by anti-American British parliamentarian George Galloway.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get so messed up? I never said all Muslims are bad people. I disagree with their beliefs. Any Muslim that does not believe in the saving grace of Jesus Christ will certainly go to Hell no matter how good a person they are. Christians (those that believe in Jesus Christ), no matter what their color will be the only people that go to Heaven. There are a lot of people that claim christianity that are not true believers. That, only God knows. Many are deceivers and will not go to heaven. All this is in the Bible and is very clear to understand. People have to apply themselves and study. Don't take my word for it. It's in the Book and I believe it. The churches are full of non-believers. They may have a head knowledge of the Bible but not a heart knowledge. That includes preachers, too.
CHEERS!
Well, I'm not an expert, but I doubt a Muslim is going to profess belief in Jesus Christ. There are probably a few who convert to Christianity, but then they are Christians. While I'm at it, are Mormons Christians?
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you want to see "skewed," wait until the American public has time to think about Mitt's:
1. Dissing 47 percent of the country
2. Giving one of the most disastrous explanations in recent political history of why he "skewed" up
Check this out: I predict that the polls will rise 5% for Obama within a week.
Romney: Not ready for "prime time"!
About 25% of the 47% need to be "dissed."Let's quit wrapping every American in the same blanket of unquestioned patriotism. We have millions of people who don't want to really work, who CHOOSE drugs-alcohol over responsibility and family,who CHOOSE to live off others while they sleep-play video games &-surf the net.Who believe they are victims of slavery-discrimination & prejudice(most of this is just an excuse).Real Americans are ready for change, jobs, and a leader who doesn't apologize to our enemies and cater to terrorists. Obama enables a culture of dependency that has become a culture of entitlement in all aspects of our society. Dawg,if you are 80, you should know what real Americans used to be like......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Today's Gallup poll is bad news for the Democrats. The Dems were bragging about Obama's 7 point lead just last week. As of today Obama has dropped by 6 points and only leads Romney by 1 point. On top of that Obama's approval ratings have once again dropped below 50%.
Since August 2011, President Obama's job approval rating has steadily climbed from 40% to 49%, according to Gallup.

The Democratic National Convention gave President Obama a +5 "bounce," which has continued for almost 2 weeks.
Pat

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Graver wrote:
<quoted text>
That means he'll still get the other 53%. That's a win for Romney.
I am not in that 47% and I wouldn't vote for Romney or any Republican in this election.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at the results on the morning of November 7, 2012, then compare that to your map, Mr Poll Rider!
NOBAMA 2012
Don't worry. I shall do that. As an objective trained engineer, I look at the data, uninfluenced by personal bias.

I challenged you to pick your projected states for Romney (or Obama). You clearly are unable to do so. Rate them all. No "ties" or "tossups." Let me know you opinion, assuming you are able to have one. Feel free to consult Rush if you don't know what your opinion is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama cannot talk without a teleprompter!!! He is Teleprompter-in-Chief!!! He has PROVEN to be a terrible leader and an awesome liar and promise breaker!!!
NOBAMA 2012
Why do all of you Neo-CONs have to make identical comments from the RNC "talking points" handbook? Oh, I FORGOT! You are cognitively-challenged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
i phone 4 21 min guest 2
Meat Shop back in business - Former Esicar's bldg. (Dec '09) 55 min producer 47
Brooke Redfering 1 hr Mmmmmmmmm 35
Obama origin 1 hr 420cpl 5
Lois Wallenmer Aaron 1 hr Curia 6
Chelsea. Tosha. Britney 1 hr LostCause 29
Missourian password 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 18
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 5 hr SnuffAGlobalist 536
Cop fight at HH 14 hr guest 46