Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65775 Sep 18, 2012
OBAMA’S LIBYA STORY UNRAVELS!...Obama Actually Created a Cover Story for Our Enemies

New Info Reveals Terror Attack Was Planned (Video)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/obama...

IT WOULD SURPRISE ME TO FIND OUT OBAMA WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN CREATING THE CHAOS GOING ON IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65776 Sep 18, 2012
Look How Much We've Lost on GM Bailout....

http://www.bailoutcost.com/

WHOLE OBAMA AND BIDEN RUN AROUND THE TOUTING HOW THEY SAVED GM, THE TRUTH IS IT IS A TOTAL FAILURE. GM STOCKS ARE IN THE FUMP AND THEY ARE ON THE VERGE OF GOING BANKRUPT AGAIN.

I GUESS THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MANIFACTURE A CAR FOR $89,000 AND SELL IT FOR $42,000

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65778 Sep 18, 2012
WELL THAT WILL KEEP THE UNEMPLOYED WELFARE DEPENDENT LUBTURDS IN AN ALL DAY MELTDOWN AS USUAL.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT......

Earlier this year (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville posting under his SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY alias inadvertanely posted his cell phone number trying to post a news story that had been sent to his cell. It took a bit to trace that number since it is a cell but it has been done.

DanFromSmithville aka the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY is none other then David Wayne Dukate, a registered sex offender convicted of Indecent Liberties With A Child in Olathe KS on Nov 02, 1994, and currently residing in a suburb of St Loius.

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/OffenderDetai...

(not)Dan(not)FromSmithville has bragged several times about his pedophilia and seems to be very proud of it. If you live in this area, or are contacted by him here on Topix prowling for children, you are asked to contact the Maryland Hieghts Police Department.

Danny Boy, oops I mean sick pedophile David, you have been busted. You have been OWNED by your own ignorance and now everyone on this thread knows who YOU are. You will try to deny it by laughing and making your idiotic posts but it doesn't change the facts, YOU posted your cell phone number and now I have found out who YOU really are.

As DanFromSmithville likes to say under her LADYBOY alias, that is GAME POINT!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65780 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to admit.......... that right there is funny!:))...
("Norton"'s comment was in response to "marcus" saying "Man..... lots of retardos up in here I tell ya.")

It is good that you can still laugh at yourself, "Norton"!

#65781 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, "Mission accomplished". He didn't say I, I, I did this and that, etc.! There is a difference, you know....
1. Bush43 said "Mission accomplished" when it was not in fact accomplished. There IS a difference, you know!

2. President Obama has not said "I, I, I did this and that, etc."
That is pure "Rush" propaganda and you always fall for it.
Obama One and Done

Malden, MO

#65782 Sep 18, 2012
Interesting. More info has come out on the Anti-Islamist film maker who is being blamed for the riots going on in the Middle East. Come to find out that he's a big money contributor to the 2012 campaign of a particular candidate. Anyone care to take a guess who that candidate is? Here's a hint: It isn't Romney and he's running for reelection.

This whole thing was a set up to take everyone's mind off of Obama's failed Presidency.

#65783 Sep 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="Chilli J" ... Confirmation That Elitist 1%er Mitt Plays The Class Warfare Card At A Secret Fundraiser Mitt To The 47%: And The Horse You Rode In On! LOL[/QUOTE]

The only thing worse than Romney's speech "playing the class warfare card" to his rich contributors was Romney's ill-considered, ill-advised, ill-presented speech attempting to "explain" his remarks:

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2164-romney...

You can tell from the stress and rambling indecision in Mitt's voice that he knows that he has been "had."

Mitt says that the video is not complete and is misleading because it does not include the questions Mitt was answering.

Not to worry, Mitt -- your answers were quite sufficient to convict you.

You got it right, Mitt -- your condemning 47% of American voters was not, in fact, "elegantly-stated."

Nor was your unconvincing attempt at damage-control "elegantly-stated," either! You sounded like you were presenting a funny skit on SNL. Your speech would be totally laughable if it were not so serious.

Do you REALLY think Americans want a bumbling orator for president?

(I think we just heard your Nov. 7th concession speech -- SEVEN WEEKS EARLY!)
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65784 Sep 18, 2012
Just a reminder..........

NOBAMA 2012

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#65785 Sep 18, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Mitt knows alot about Adversity...he had a horse that didn't medal in the Olympics....
MITTwitt is going to lose...hahahahahahahaha
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#65786 Sep 18, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
("Norton"'s comment was in response to "marcus" saying "Man..... lots of retardos up in here I tell ya.")
It is good that you can still laugh at yourself, "Norton"!
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

#65787 Sep 18, 2012
I think the honorable thing for President Obama to do is to give Mitt the entire time at the debates.

Mitt will need a lot of time to explain his gaffe after gaffe after gaffe. Mitt makes Joe Biden look like Einstein.

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#65788 Sep 18, 2012
I think the honorable thing for President Obama to do is to give Mitt the entire time at the debates.
Mitt will need a lot of time to explain his gaffe after gaffe after gaffe. Mitt makes Joe Biden look like Einstein.
Im gonna Vote for Mitt

Did you happen to catch Imus this morning ? He made a strong point
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65789 Sep 18, 2012
I am voting for Romney. Obama has a proven record of a failing presidency. He is a major liar, promise breaker, all about himself, and a TERRIBLE leader.

NOBAMA 2012

#65790 Sep 18, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
... Muslims behead gays....
NOW we know why you fear Muslims, "Smifville"!
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65791 Sep 18, 2012
RCP average is only 3 points leaning for Obama. This close to the election, if the incumbent is to get elected, he should be more like 10+ points ahead. Obama is a one-term president, and SHOULD BE with his terrible leadership!

NOBAMA 2012

#65792 Sep 18, 2012
Mitt just admitted that he will not get any of the "47%" votes.

He just conceded the election.

(I wonder if that "I hate poor people" video was the "surprise" that Mitt was talking about a few days ago?)
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65793 Sep 18, 2012
Mitt just admitted that he will not get any of the "47%" votes.
He just conceded the election.
(I wonder if that "I hate poor people" video was the "surprise" that Mitt was talking about a few days ago?)
Post a link where Mitt says, "I concede the election".

NOBAMA 2012

#65794 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... It's either all true or none of it is true....
BTW, apologetics gets into the meat of the Bible....
1. All true or none of it true? Pure hogwash.

2. If I were you, I wouldn't want to have to apologize for my religion.

“No such thing as ABIODARWINISM”

Since: Jan 11

No ABIODARWINISTS either!

#65795 Sep 18, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
WELL THAT WILL KEEP THE UNEMPLOYED WELFARE DEPENDENT LUBTURDS IN AN ALL DAY MELTDOWN AS USUAL.
OH I ALMOST FORGOT......
Earlier this year (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville posting under his SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY alias inadvertanely posted his cell phone number trying to post a news story that had been sent to his cell. It took a bit to trace that number since it is a cell but it has been done.
DanFromSmithville aka the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY is none other then David Wayne Dukate, a registered sex offender convicted of Indecent Liberties With A Child in Olathe KS on Nov 02, 1994, and currently residing in a suburb of St Loius.
http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/OffenderDetai...
(not)Dan(not)FromSmithville has bragged several times about his pedophilia and seems to be very proud of it. If you live in this area, or are contacted by him here on Topix prowling for children, you are asked to contact the Maryland Hieghts Police Department.
Danny Boy, oops I mean sick pedophile David, you have been busted. You have been OWNED by your own ignorance and now everyone on this thread knows who YOU are. You will try to deny it by laughing and making your idiotic posts but it doesn't change the facts, YOU posted your cell phone number and now I have found out who YOU really are.
As DanFromSmithville likes to say under her LADYBOY alias, that is GAME POINT!!!
Look what level I have made my Danny Mortenstink sink to. He can't beat someone with facts and they always slap him down, so he resorts to lies without one shread of evidence. Unlike all the evidence he provided in post after post including personal identifying information, like where and when he graduated highschool, his uncle the general, his ex wifes name, what kind of vehicle he drives and what color, growing up in Detroit, being arrested as a juvenile and going to juvenile jail, his crack addicted birth mother, etc. Danita Dick is free with the information, just like she is free at the truckstop.

#65796 Sep 18, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Romney = The President who wants to help American who want to work and earn a paycheck, be self supportive, and don't want to rely on the government....
Mitt the bumbler.

We are watching Mitt self-destruct. It is not a pretty sight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheist Talk 7 min AGoodLoafofBread 525
Jason Chavez (Feb '14) 16 min ACD 21
Becky bell\brugger and Amanda simms 58 min Whatever 16
simply a deal closed? 1 hr guest 8
simply a deal 1 hr capemom 7
Violent Hillary supporters 1 hr Guest 7
Hempies 1 hr Guest 9
News One man dead following officer-involved shootin... 3 hr Emanresu 90
More from around the web

Personal Finance