“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#65622 Sep 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you forgot the question(s), it must not be important. I don't remember either...... I've been busy!...
Don't worry about it! I doubt you could have answered them anyway.

#65623 Sep 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure acts Muslim! He can't hide his background and that apparently has had an affect on him. However, you have on rose-colored glasses and can't see that.
P. S. He says he is a Christian. He can't have it both ways. If he is a Christian, and I don't think for a minute that he is, why doesn't he stand firm on that issue. He says.... god bless America! I wonder which god he means!!!
Well, you say that you are a Christian, yet you don't stand firm on that issue. You are always hating one person or another.

When you say "God bless America," I am sure that you mean "Yahweh," the Hebrew god. It's an Old Testament thing.

#65624 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Just as the lining up of two opposing armies across the battle field from each other has gone into the pages of history, so must the techniques and tactics that replaced that method.
But I don't think it is in our foreseeable future that the military will not require men on the ground in some fashion. How they operate might change, but their presence will likely always be necessary.
Agree. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to have "boots on the ground."
Diablo

Avon Park, FL

#65625 Sep 16, 2012
So let's try this. You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy. Am I being racist for saying this?

#65626 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Tired of reading through tons of posts looking for fertilizer. Can't get it to spread just right. Not sure about the quality.
Don't fret. We here at KisseeSmithville have been working hard for you.
Try the New and Improved JIHAD MONKEY FERTILIZER FLINGER.
Jihad Monkey, a KisseeSmithville product. Use conservatively.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahaha! Yet ANOTHER anti-"JIHAD" classic!

#65627 Sep 16, 2012
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Rick Santorum just told it like it is, regarding the Republicans:

"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side," said the conservative Santorum to a crowd at this weekend's Values Voter Summit in DC, "because they believe they should have the power to tell you what to do."

We have been saying that about the Republicans on this thread for years. We liberals will NEVER be on your side! Amazing that Santorum agrees!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2144-santor...

#65628 Sep 16, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
Some people say I'm stupid. Really? Here's how "stupid" I am:
I was hired by over 69 million voters who didn't even do a routine background check on me. I'm doing a lousy, stinking job, with a record number of people out of work. I gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, I kill innocent people all over the world with drone strikes, and I decided which laws I'm going to enforce and which ones I won't. I've doubled the deficit. I've ruined our health care system. And yet I still stand an excellent change of being re-hired.
That's how stupid I am.
NOW, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
I think you have "delusions of grandeur," Seymour.

#65629 Sep 16, 2012
Diablo wrote:
So let's try this. You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy. Am I being racist for saying this?
Yes. And I told you that your name has been replaced by "Clueless."

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#65630 Sep 16, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
Some people say I'm stupid. Really? Here's how "stupid" I am:
I was hired by over 69 million voters who didn't even do a routine background check on me. I'm doing a lousy, stinking job, with a record number of people out of work. I gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, I kill innocent people all over the world with drone strikes, and I decided which laws I'm going to enforce and which ones I won't. I've doubled the deficit. I've ruined our health care system. And yet I still stand an excellent change of being re-hired.
That's how stupid I am.
NOW, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
I agree you are stupid. Now run along Seymour Butts and play with your buddy Ivan Yackinoff, the cream of the Russian army.

Threats pending

#65631 Sep 16, 2012
Diablo wrote:
I have no idea what you are saying. Are you talking about Billy Dee Williams?
Lol

Saint Louis, MO

#65632 Sep 16, 2012
Lol the wanna be in office now can't get his shit straight an neither can the repubicians hell idk y yall vote they lie so damn much an y'all retarded to believe them....

Threats pending

#65633 Sep 16, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your understanding far surpasses mine. As Dawg and you mentioned, technology will continue to transform what we presently recognize. The only thing I can think of to add that I find interesting is the development of 'invisibility cloaking'. That should make a difference in situations where live people are required. More Buck Rogers lol.....
I have seen some early attempts at making electronic uniforms that video the background and display it on the uniform so that it looks like no one is there. Still at the R&D level, but really cool.

I still maintain a youthful interest in these kinds of things, but I definitely don't know all that is out there and what is on the horizon. What they show on the Discovery Channel is probably behind the times of where they actually are in the development and deployment.
Diablo

Avon Park, FL

#65634 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are saying. Are you talking about Billy Dee Williams?
Nope Obama!

Threats pending

#65635 Sep 16, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
????
You know when your not on your medication ...you sound just like Norton!
Don't be too hard on Poos, he is one of the good guys.

Threats pending

#65636 Sep 16, 2012
Diablo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope Obama!
I still don't know what you are getting at, but you might have mentioned that in your original post.

Threats pending

#65637 Sep 16, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't just say your stupid...WE KNOW YOUR STUPID!!!!
Now that is a direct hit. You sank his battleship. Game Point!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65638 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>How does he act Muslim? Is it his dark skin?
How do we know you are a Christian? You sure don't act like it.
Has nothing to do with his dark skin. It is what he doesn't do for one thing.
How do you know I am a Christian? You don't know for sure! How I know that I am is because I believe Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross for my sins and rose again. I believe in the Trinity.(Father, Son, Holy spirit) I believe He is coming back as He said He would. The only thing he asks is that..........WE BELIEVE! John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believeith in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
I could go on but I'll just stop right there! So now you can critisize me.:))
CHEERS!

Threats pending

#65639 Sep 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with his dark skin. It is what he doesn't do for one thing.
How do you know I am a Christian? You don't know for sure! How I know that I am is because I believe Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross for my sins and rose again. I believe in the Trinity.(Father, Son, Holy spirit) I believe He is coming back as He said He would. The only thing he asks is that..........WE BELIEVE! John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believeith in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
I could go on but I'll just stop right there! So now you can critisize me.:))
CHEERS!
So basically, you don't know any more about Obama than you do about anyone else you have never met. You could just say I don't like him because he is a Democrat and let it go at that. You don't have to invent mythical reasons to dislike someone.

I believe Newt claims Christianity. Is he?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65640 Sep 16, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you say that you are a Christian, yet you don't stand firm on that issue. You are always hating one person or another.
When you say "God bless America," I am sure that you mean "Yahweh," the Hebrew god. It's an Old Testament thing.
Just because I disagree doesn't mean I hate. I would ever buy you a hamburger if you were hungry.:)

I know you are an atheist but I suggest you get that Bible out and read it once in a while.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65641 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So basically, you don't know any more about Obama than you do about anyone else you have never met. You could just say I don't like him because he is a Democrat and let it go at that. You don't have to invent mythical reasons to dislike someone.
I believe Newt claims Christianity. Is he?
I don't dislike Obama because he is a Democrat. I don't think he is sincere and honest about what he says or does. Call it a gut feeling if you want. Perhaps a lack of knowledge or experience! He will not take a firm stand on things that may offend the Muslims. I find that strange. If Newt claims Christianity then I have no reason to think he isn't. Only God knows his heart. Same goes for Obama and I hope he is but I get the distinct feeling he is not.

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 28 min Mugsy 2,795
The way people talk 36 min Irritated 9
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 48 min Mugsy 488
Slave labor mistake 1 hr finger in the dyke. 3
Snitches?? (Jan '12) 2 hr ouch 100
God 2 hr Pedro 192
Day glo Dago 3 hr Day-Glo-Dago 16
•••
•••
•••