Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Comments (Page 3,057)

Showing posts 61,121 - 61,140 of95,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Want to know who is advising Romney on foreign policy? Here's an ABC list, plus 24 "special advisers." A lot of Neo-CON favorites, who would like to push the presidency to the right on Middle East policy.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...
DAWG As I understand this, Romney commented on Obama before Obama even commented. Then he said obama is responsible for a comment made by someone at the embassy, hence his ridiculous assertions about Obama.

I'll say it again, anyone who votes for him is two fish shy of a full string
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Desert Storm" is "none of my business"?
My, you are secretive, aren't you?(Perhaps I should say that you ATTEMPT to be secretive.)
In the interests of an informed citizenry, I will assert that "Desert Storm" is the business of every US citizen. Conducted from 1990 to 1991, the operation officially ended in 1995.
DAWG here is the new GOP slogan..."Mitt is Unfit".

hahahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I swear it's like Palin won the nomination, only we don't even get to see gun packing bikini pictures. hahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Romney is desperate.

He has to pander to his islamophobic base with lies.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I just have to repeat this

MITT IS UNFIT!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha
Truth Hurts

Chatfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Desert Storm" is "none of my business"?
My, you are secretive, aren't you?(Perhaps I should say that you ATTEMPT to be secretive.)
In the interests of an informed citizenry, I will assert that "Desert Storm" is the business of every US citizen. Conducted from 1990 to 1991, the operation officially ended in 1995.
Last reply on the topic of my service. I signed a nondiscolure
agreement with the DOD. Not gonna say shit on the www.
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

RADICAL MUSLIMS HAVE DECLARED WAR on the United States! The attacks on two U.S. Embassies in the past 48 hours are a declaration of war.

Yet, one embassy apologized for offending the Muslims!

How far reaching is the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical Islamic sects into our government and our foreign policies?

I believe the events of the past two days are strong indicators of our government’s policy
of pacification toward the growing Muslim influence in our nation.

OUR GOVERNMENT’S POLICY OF PACIFICATION
Yesterday, our embassy in Cairo issued this statement about the Islam outrage over the film…

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims… Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.”

The United States Embassy apologized for hurting the religious feelings of Muslims!

FURTHERMORE…
The United States has already provided $53.5 million in aid to Libya.
In March, President Obama released $1.3 million in aid to Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood has greatly impacted the overthrow and subsequent power grabs in Libya, Egypt, and other Middle Eastern countries. They are poised to do the same in Syria.
President Obama has invited Brotherhood leaders to the White House and has endorsed their violent takeover in Egypt.

The Muslim brotherhood’s stated goal is to wipe out America, the “Big Satan,”– and Israel, the “Little Satan.” They are tightly aligned with terrorist organizations Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO).

Their chief strategy for conquest, called “civilization jihad,” consists of infiltrating governments and affecting their foreign and domestic policies; introducing Sharia into the nation’s laws; silencing Christian churches and other non-Islamic sects; and permeating the victim society with their own oppressive religion and culture.

THIS INFILTRATION IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA NOW!
http://conpats.blogspot.com/2012/09/clinton-i...

Help Expose the Danger Posed by Radical Islamists to our National Security!
http://www.lcaction.cc/663/petition.asp...
Muck Fuslims

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg I DEFEND TERRORISTS BECAUSE I HATE AMERICA Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It was easy for Mitt to make a statement:
1. Mitt is not totally aware of the full situation
2. Mitt is not aware of all the considerations
3. Mitt has no authority
4. Mitt has no responsibility
I am under those same limitations as Mitt, and I could have made a statement BEFORE Mitt. And my statement would have borne the same weight as Mitt's: NONE!
We saw how Mitt embarrassed himself, and the United States, by foolishly shooting his mouth off in England. Simply put -- Mitt is CLUELESS! He is quick to talk before knowing what he is talking about.
The situation is WAY beyond Mitt's "pay grade." He apparently likes to prance around like his "show horse," but when it comes to actual competition -- like his "show horse" -- Mitt doesn't place.
(I could not find Mitt's horse's performance, but one report has the "high-stepper" at 30th coming into the final day of competition. Performance has to be in the top 18 to advance to the individual dressage final, which did not occur. I would like to draw a parallel between Mitt and his horse, but there aren't 18 candidates running for president this year.)
As always, your opinion is worthless. We already know you will defend Obama no matter what he does. This has absolutelty nothing to do with Mitt and I will not play your "change the blame game".

You're an idiot.
Muck Fuslims

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
With the election looming, I fear Obama's priorities may be self serving...
Ya think?

This was a terrorist attack on American soil that resulted in the death of 4 Americans and all we got is a 90 second statement from our President. It's pathetic.
Muck Fuslims

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg COWARD BITCH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a rant!
(Next thing WE know, you will threaten to leave the thread forever! Like you have done many times!_8-)
YOU CANNOT LEAVE! WE OWN YOU! YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE! YOU ALWAYS WILL!
Like I said in the part of the post you edited out, you are a coward who is scared to carry on an intelligent debate over the subject. All you know how to do is make stupid comments and try (and fail) to change the subject. The only thing you own is the distinction of being a coward.
Muck Fuslims

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
RADICAL MUSLIMS HAVE DECLARED WAR on the United States! The attacks on two U.S. Embassies in the past 48 hours are a declaration of war.
Yet, one embassy apologized for offending the Muslims!
How far reaching is the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical Islamic sects into our government and our foreign policies?
I believe the events of the past two days are strong indicators of our government’s policy
of pacification toward the growing Muslim influence in our nation.
OUR GOVERNMENT’S POLICY OF PACIFICATION
Yesterday, our embassy in Cairo issued this statement about the Islam outrage over the film…
The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims… Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.”
The United States Embassy apologized for hurting the religious feelings of Muslims!
FURTHERMORE…
The United States has already provided $53.5 million in aid to Libya.
In March, President Obama released $1.3 million in aid to Egypt.
The Muslim Brotherhood has greatly impacted the overthrow and subsequent power grabs in Libya, Egypt, and other Middle Eastern countries. They are poised to do the same in Syria.
President Obama has invited Brotherhood leaders to the White House and has endorsed their violent takeover in Egypt.
The Muslim brotherhood’s stated goal is to wipe out America, the “Big Satan,”– and Israel, the “Little Satan.” They are tightly aligned with terrorist organizations Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO).
Their chief strategy for conquest, called “civilization jihad,” consists of infiltrating governments and affecting their foreign and domestic policies; introducing Sharia into the nation’s laws; silencing Christian churches and other non-Islamic sects; and permeating the victim society with their own oppressive religion and culture.
THIS INFILTRATION IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA NOW!
http://conpats.blogspot.com/2012/09/clinton-i...
Help Expose the Danger Posed by Radical Islamists to our National Security!
http://www.lcaction.cc/663/petition.asp...
I agree with you 99%. The 1% is what you called it. It is not "passification" it is the "pussification" of America by the Traitor-in-Chief Obama and any scumbag that supports him.
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama Praises Arab Spring, Libya On Day Our Ambassador To Libya Was Murdered

Not only did Barack Obama violate his pledge not to campaign on 9/11, but he also used the day to issue greetings to the Arab Forum on Asset Recovery, seemingly oblivious to the importance and solemnity of the day, as well as the context of his message.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-praise...
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA’S CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST

Barack Hussein Obama’s strategy in dealing with radical Islamists around the world has been a long series of groveling, apologizing, and coddling.

He threw the U.S. and Israel’s long-time ally, Egypt’s Hosni Mubarak, under the bus and has embraced the Muslim Brotherhood.

He involved us in an illegal war with Libya in overthrowing Gaddafi.

What has been the result of Obama’s policy of groveling to our enemies?

On the anniversary of 9/11, a mob stormed the embassy in Egypt and desecrated our flag.

A mob at the embassy in Libya dragged out the U.S. ambassador—Christopher Stevens—suffocating him and then parading his dead body around the crowd.

They then burnt the embassy to the ground.

Is this the “Hope” that Obama promised us?

Hoping that your enemies don’t want to annihilate you after you apologize and coddle them?

Reagan believed in peace through strength.

Obama calls for peace through groveling, apologies, and coddling our enemies.

And it has gotten us a Middle East that is day by day falling under increasing control of radical Islamists who want to annihilate the United States and Israel.

To quote Obama’s mentor of twenty years:“It looks like Obama’s chickens have come home to roost.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-chick...
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

‘Is This an Act of War?’ Obama Turns His Back on Question about Libyan Attack
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/act-war-obama...

FOR FIVE HOURS, NO ONE KNEW WHERE AMBASSADOR WAS...
http://abcnews.go.com/International/libya-con...

BODY NOT RECOVERED FOR 12 HOURS...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/12/gu...

OBAMA WENT TO SLEEP NOT KNOWING WHAT WAS HAPPENING THERE...
http://www.latimes.com/news/la-mobile-christo...

**WARNING****GRAPHIC PHOTO**...
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/am...

Obama Makes 10th Vegas Trip—Since Warning Bankers: Don’t Go There
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-makes-1...

No Record of Intel Briefings for Obama Week Before Embassy Attacks
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/12...

Scientists: Bush, Not Obama Was Right on Missile Defense
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/12...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG here is the new GOP slogan... "Mitt is Unfit".
hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha! Now that you have opened that line of thought, the "rhyming section" of my brain has become overloaded!_8-)

Yeah, Romney was commenting on the message sent by the US embassy. Romney even said it was offered in apology, which was not true either.

Apparently Romney can read into a message anything he wants to believe.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I swear it's like Palin won the nomination, only we don't even get to see gun packing bikini pictures. hahahahahaha
Please pardon the expression, but "Thank God!"

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Romney is desperate.
He has to pander to his islamophobic base with lies.
A substantial number of whom inhabit this thread.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Last reply on the topic of my service. I signed a nondiscolure
agreement with the DOD. Not gonna say shit on the www.
You just did.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
Yet, one embassy apologized for offending the Muslims!...
Declaration of war? By whom? Iraq again?

The embassy did no such thing.

You are about as clueless a propagandist as we have ever seen on here, "Seymour"!(Not counting your incarnation as "Smifville"!)
Interesting

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha! Now that you have opened that line of thought, the "rhyming section" of my brain has become overloaded!_8-)
Yeah, Romney was commenting on the message sent by the US embassy. Romney even said it was offered in apology, which was not true either.
Apparently Romney can read into a message anything he wants to believe.
Obama in 2012...."Trust me this time. I promise I won't fail AGAIN like I did the first four years. I know I made promises I didn't keep, but I PROMISE I will keep them this time"! YEAH RIGHT! Obama is not trustworthy!

NOBAMA 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,121 - 61,140 of95,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
amy 8 min Guest 10
House cleaning Maids 40 min mommyofbrae 3
Is dr kellybelly colle a good doctor ? 54 min Yep 4
Back surgery 1 hr Guest 2
Holly Brantley (KFVS) usually drunk? 2 hr yeah 11
barack obama 2 hr Guest 42
Satellite Mafia??? Fake! 2 hr Remmy J 3
•••

Flood Warning for Cape Girardeau County was issued at July 11 at 11:41AM CDT