Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DEMS RETURN 2 RACISM

United States

#56980 Jun 27, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want to see raw political racism, may I direct your attention to the "Tea Party."
Of course you want to direct attention away from obvious racism in the democrat party to somewhere else were the charges of racism have been proven false over and over. You fail again Dawg. My post was not about the Tea Party, it was about the WHITE Democrats whom by your own definition (along with every other Liberal since 2008) has said if you are against Obama then you are a racist. Once again the words of Liberals are coming back to bite them in the ass.

Your "don't look here, look over here" game is old, boring, wore out, and as stupid as the idiot who is trying to play it....YOU!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#56981 Jun 27, 2012
DEMS RETURN 2 RACISM wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you want to direct attention away from obvious racism in the democrat party to somewhere else were the charges of racism have been proven false over and over. You fail again Dawg. My post was not about the Tea Party, it was about the WHITE Democrats whom by your own definition (along with every other Liberal since 2008) has said if you are against Obama then you are a racist. Once again the words of Liberals are coming back to bite them in the ass.
Your "don't look here, look over here" game is old, boring, wore out, and as stupid as the idiot who is trying to play it....YOU!
Funny because the GOP has never STOPPED being Racists...or LIARS and Thieves...

Most famous quotes by Republicans:

"I am not a crook"
Richard Nixon

"Mission Accomplished"
W

"I can see Russia from my house"
Sarah P

"9-9-9"
H. Cain

"The Devil is in the details, 9-9-9 turned upside down is 6-6-6"
M Bachmann

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#56982 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Biden will not be President Obama's running mate again? What is the source of THIS revelation?
He is just like Rush, he will say anything for some attention, except Rush does it for the bucks, and this poor idiot is just trying to get someone to talk to him.

Well I will give him credit, it's working for him, cannot resist taking a shot at him ever now and then myself.

MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN

United States

#56983 Jun 27, 2012
The real I HATE the USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not a crook"
Richard Nixon
"Mission Accomplished"
W
Sarah P
"9-9-9"
H. Cain
M Bachmann
Hey stupid, Sarah Palin never said that. It was Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live. You prove just how dumb you are Dawg when you post that about her. It's pure stupidity and a total lie. You find me an actual video of Sarah saying that and I will post my real name, address, and phone number on here.

Should we remind you of some famous Liberal/Democrat quotes....

I did not have sex with that woman (I just left a nutshot on her black dress)- Bill Clinton
MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN

United States

#56984 Jun 27, 2012
That is not my Anthony "Weiner" in that picture....or whatever lies he made up that ruined his career.

Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Barack Obama: "I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?"

Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Nancy Pelosi on the economy: "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."

Barack Obama on a tornado that killed twelve people: "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed"

Bill Clinton: "It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is' is."

I can keep going dumbass LADYBOY. You're such a idiot it's mindboggling.
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56985 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
That's GREAT news! That means that the majority of voters in the upcoming election are Democrat. Thanks for admitting it, "Ozark"!
What a DUMBASSocrat you really are! DUMBASSocrats are big pollers. Republicans couldn't care less about your polls. They are waiting until November to vote in the REAL poll! You are one true yellow bellied DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56986 Jun 27, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is ahead in Florida, Ohio and Penn... eat that!!!!
WOW! I bet you got that from Dawg's polls? LMAO Is that where your hope lies.....in polls? My hope lies in the REAL poll, the November election, when the DUMBASSocrat OBOMBhead gets the boot! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56987 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
CBS News reported that Vice-President Biden was in Dubuque, Iowa, delivering a speech today, and NOT, as "Ozark" reported "in seclusion."
If you think that any news organization would lie about the location of the vice-president, I can now understand why you are always so paranoid.
When I called "Ozark" on his error, he pulled his "when I said that I was going to attend the demonstrations in Kansas City against the 'Occupy Wall Street' group, that was only a joke" routine!
"Ozark" does have a point: he is ALWAYS a joke.
Again, the "seclusion" part was way over your airhead! LMAO
COMMIES FOR OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#56988 Jun 27, 2012
Obama gets major endorsement.....

CPUSA Says Re-electing Obama is “Absolutely Essential”
(Thats COMMUNIST PARTY USA)

A writer for the Communist Party USA says that “…re-electing Obama is absolutely essential,” and warns that “divisions among Democrats and a potential wave of bad economic news can combine to threaten President Obama’s reelection.”

Marxist John Case, who writes for various CPUSA publications, has written a piece,“The danger of a Romney election [1],” for the party publication People’s World, which warns that “Re-electing Obama is not sufficient to bring economic recovery or even relief to our people. Only a different class configuration in political power can do necessary minimum reforms to give us a chance. But re-electing Obama is absolutely essential. Now is not the time for hand washing the complexities and tactics away—or failing to triage the most critical questions from those that are less critical. We cannot win everything at once!”

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

It's sad that a foreign press has to be the one to report this while our own media continues to sheild that phony Communist Obama.
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56989 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
If you really want to see raw political racism, may I direct your attention to the "Tea Party."
Nah, let's stay focused on the racist DUMBASSocrat party. It's much more entertaining watching you have a meltdown over your own party's racism! LMAO

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#56990 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text> ... My post was not about the Tea Party, it was about the WHITE Democrats whom by your own definition (along with every other Liberal since 2008) has said if you are against Obama then you are a racist. Once again the words of Liberals are coming back to bite them in the ass....
Just post a link to where I said that "if you are against Obama then you are a racist." Double Dawg Dare You! You cannot, but feel free to try, "Ozark"!_8-)
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#56991 Jun 27, 2012
BREAKING NEWS....

INSIDE SOURCES ARE SAYING THAT 11 WHITE DEMOCRATS SO FAR WILL VOTE TO HOLD THE BLACK ATTORNEY GENERAL IN CONTEMPT. IT IS ALSO BEING REPORTED THAT NUMBER COULD BE AS HIGH AS 20 WHITE DEMOCRATS. WE WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW.

Remember folks, it was the Democrats/Liberals who have been telling us since 2008 that if we don't support Obama it is because he is black and we are racsits.
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56992 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You forget that DAWG, the DUMBASSocrat, cannot defend his stances; therefore, he has to try to redirect to someone else! Nor will he EVER comment when someone has pointed out the MANY times he has been wrong! LOL He acts as if he never read their post! LMAO

We OWN THE DAWG!!!!!
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56993 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
"I am not a crook"
Richard Nixon
"Mission Accomplished"
W
Sarah P
"9-9-9"
H. Cain
M Bachmann
Again, you refuse to admit to racism in your own DUMBASSocrat party? LMAO
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#56994 Jun 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the "seclusion" part was way over your airhead! LMAO
Hey did you see that accordiong to Dawg I am you and you are me (and together we live in perfect harmony) Sorry 80's flashback. If you are going to be me please do it a manner befitting these Liberal scumbags...kick their pathetic asses!!!
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56995 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just like Rush, he will say anything for some attention, except Rush does it for the bucks, and this poor idiot is just trying to get someone to talk to him.
Well I will give him credit, it's working for him, cannot resist taking a shot at him ever now and then myself.
Now barney, why don't you go eat some of Aunt Bea's cream pie? You are harmless with your ever so weak attempts, so don't even try! LMAO

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#56996 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
"I am not a crook"
Richard Nixon
"Mission Accomplished"
W
Sarah P
"9-9-9"
H. Cain
M Bachmann
I generally agree with you, but I do not think that Sarah Palin actually said that she could see Russia from her house, as is famously said about Palin.

As I recall, Russia is around 700 miles away from Wasilla, Alaska. Sarah did, accurately, state that it is possible to see Russia from Alaska, specifically from the Little Diomede island in the Bering Strait. Big Diomede (Russian) is around 2.4 miles away and can be seen from Little Diomede on a clear day.
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56997 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Just post a link to where I said that "if you are against Obama then you are a racist." Double Dawg Dare You! You cannot, but feel free to try, "Ozark"!_8-)
Once again....do some craw fishing, Dawg! LMAO
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#56998 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I Triple Dawg Dare you with no dare backs!!!

WTF Dawg, are you still in Middle School? First you had to "prove you made a new friend" as if it was a lifes first accomplishment for you, now you "Double Dawg dare". You must take up two seats on the short bus.

Grow up Dawg, act your age not your I.Q. Oops, if you were doing that it would be elementary school not middle school.

You have called people racists and bigots left and right on here. We've all seen it. I don't need to waste my time going back through all your posts. You're insignificant. Finding one of your retard posts that weren't worth reading the first time is a waste of time.

Now go get your white sheet on, grab your Obama effigy, and go do what your party is rooted in, racism. You're a racist, you've even admitted it.
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56999 Jun 27, 2012
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey did you see that accordiong to Dawg I am you and you are me (and together we live in perfect harmony) Sorry 80's flashback. If you are going to be me please do it a manner befitting these Liberal scumbags...kick their pathetic asses!!!
I see him meltdown over that ALL THE TIME! LOL I am sure he is scratching his head with his hind leg right now in disbelief!! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know anything about Brittany Ridenour 35 min Tomcat 11
paul cavaness 1 hr Someone 20
Dr Michael Jessup 1 hr Guest 5
interested 1 hr Want2knoe3 3
DHL (PENMAC) at P&G (Dec '16) 6 hr Guest 78
Chris Ulrich 6 hr Guest 14
Tudy 7 hr ??? 7

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance