Comments
52,581 - 52,600 of 96,396 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#55888 Jun 17, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
IT’S OFFICIAL: PRESIDENCY NOW A DICTATORSHIP
Obama’s latest outrageous violation of the laws of the United States demonstrate that the nation has arrived at its destination: a dictatorship lorded over by an imperial ruler.
On Friday, Obama instructed the government to ignore an influx of illegal aliens streaming over the border. The move was implemented to sway Latino voters into the Obama camp in preparation for the upcoming election against fellow establishment candidate Mitt Romney.
Obama’s violations of law and the Constitution make his predecessor look like a piker by way of comparison. Since he was voted into office by deluded citizens who believed he would pay for their rent and food, Obama has enacted by fiat or worked with Congress to pass a number of bills that have increased the power of the executive and the unconstitutional authority of the federal government.
National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
This monstrous statute allows the government to circumvent the Fifth Amendment. The NDAA gives the government the authority to designate American citizens as terrorists and indefinitely detain them without recourse to courts or due process of law and without specific charge.
“Permit me to state the obvious,” writes Sheldon Richman.“The government shouldn’t be allowed to imprison people indefinitely without charge or trial. It shouldn’t be necessary to say this nearly 800 years after Magna Carta was signed and over 200 years after the Fifth Amendment was ratified.”
Chapter 39 of the Magna Carta states that “[n]o free man shall be taken or imprisoned or disseized or exiled or in any way destroyed, nor will we go upon him nor send upon him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.” The concept of due process first appeared in English common law in 1354 and inspired the Fifth Amendment more than 400 years later.
The time honored principle that the state must try citizens in a court of law is now dead – and with surprisingly little resistance from our supposed representatives.
MORE: http://www.prisonplanet.com/its-official-pres...
I'm curiuos, have you had that massive lump in your skull checked out recently? It may have completely replaced the previous occupant.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#55889 Jun 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
What did you all do with Dan Munchinstain? I get sick for a couple of days, and you guys run him and SPC off. Funny, how when one isn't here the other isn't either. When one comes back, you can be sure the other will follow. Like slime following a slug.
I thought Psycho Dan was going to pay tribute to me all the way through to the elections and beyond. Course he made promises to his ex wife he couldn't keep either.
Dan was taking such a heavy beating that I am sure that he finally crawled under his rock and decided to stay there.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55890 Jun 17, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Big whoop-de-doo! Franklin Graham is just another prejudiced hater of religions not his own.
If you want to discuss "evil," I think that religious prejudice and hatred are "evil."
Franklin Graham is a CHRISTIAN! Believe what you want but you just don't get it. You have on rose-colored glasses and until you take them off, YOU WILL NEVER GET IT!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55891 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Under Paul Ryan, you would be forced to accept the vouchers, or to pay a penalty.
Sounds like a Hitler plan to me. You know like communism, dictatorship type thing. Yeah, that would just be great wouldn't it and YOU would be the first one to complain.

CHEERS!

#55892 Jun 17, 2012
According to Fox News, GOP on health care: Repeal quickly, replace slowly.

This tactic is more commonly known as the "Throw The Baby Out With the Bathwater and Later See Whether You can Grow Another One" technique.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/17/go...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55893 Jun 17, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
So? He's a retired Pentagon adviser and senior army strategist!
OBAMA: "MUSLIMS CONTRIBUTE TO U.S. STRENGTH AND CHARACTER"
President Obama, speaking at his 3rd annual White House Iftar dinner for Muslims said, "We're all children of a loving God," identifying Iftar as a "quintessentially American celebration."
The President noted that Ramadan is a time of "reflection and devotion."
He said, "It is an occasion to join with family and friends in celebration of a faith known for its diversity and a commitment to justice and the dignity of all human beings."
Justice and dignity to all human beings?
I can hardly believe he said that. Islam has a history of violence, with no justice for women and those infidels who do not embrace the teachings of Islam. That violence is deeply rooted in Koranic teaching.
The President also said, "Islam has always been a part of our American family and Muslim Americans have long contributed to the strength and character of our country."
You will recall that just last year President Obama directed the head of NASA to focus on high lighting Muslim contributions to science.
Not surprisingly, 80% of Muslim Americans approve of the way Barack Obama is handling his job, much higher than the 7% who approved of George W. Bush in 2008.
All this, while RETIRED PENTAGON ADVISER AND SENIOR ARMY STRATEGIST, BOB MAGINNIS says it's, "Incredibly naive and dangerous" for the Obama administration to go out of its way to extract Islam when it describes the threat of terrorism."
The White House recently released its "Empowering Local Partners To Prevent Violent Extremism In The United States," a plan that calls for a community-based approach to dealing with "violent extremism."
Maginnis says on page 12 of the plan, the administration attempts to disassociate the Islamic faith from the terrorism perpetrated by Islamic groups like al-Qaeda, saying al-Qaeda "tried to spark a conflict between faiths and divide us as Americans. But they failed."
Maginnis feels the Obama administration goes out of its way to paint Islam in a positive light.
It certainly does. While all religions should have the right to worship freely in America, they should not have the right to perpetrate teachings that include killing those who are not of their faith and treating women as chattel.
Franklin Graham knows Islam. He has publicly called it "evil". And he was uninvited to participate in the National Day of Prayer event at the Pentagon last year.
God help us. We can't even discern the difference between tolerance and affirmation.
http://blog.faithandfreedom.us/2011/08/obama-...
Brilliant post!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55895 Jun 17, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton doesn't know what he wants...
his ignorant foolish mind, is the Devils Playground!
I know what I want..........Liberals to quit being so stupid!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55896 Jun 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curiuos, have you had that massive lump in your skull checked out recently? It may have completely replaced the previous occupant.
Evidently, you didn't read his post clearly or couldn't comprehend it! Maybe....you can't even read at all? This president thinks he answers to NOBODY! His ways will come back to bite us all!

CHEERS!
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#55897 Jun 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
What did you all do with Dan Munchinstain? I get sick for a couple of days, and you guys run him and SPC off. Funny, how when one isn't here the other isn't either. When one comes back, you can be sure the other will follow. Like slime following a slug.
I thought Psycho Dan was going to pay tribute to me all the way through to the elections and beyond. Course he made promises to his ex wife he couldn't keep either.
They didn't run me off. I just got bored with all the childish nonsense from the immature liberals. It seems to be the same thing over and over again and that gets old after a while.

#55898 Jun 17, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post!...
You call Post #55871 brilliant. Who helped you with the big words?

#55899 Jun 17, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Franklin Graham is a CHRISTIAN! Believe what you want but you just don't get it. You have on rose-colored glasses and until you take them off, YOU WILL NEVER GET IT!...
It is clear that you are do not have on rose-colored glasses, otherwise you wouldn't be able to get your head up your azz like you always do.
BrainDead Liberals

West Plains, MO

#55900 Jun 17, 2012
I remember wrote:
I’m not voting Republican November 2 because I have a memory
Posted on October 31, 2010 by Andrea
Ok, I know I’m skating on thin ice with some of my friends and family for passing this along, but here goes:“For all the people who forgot who left us with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. Who took a country with a huge surplus and ruined it in 8 years and who wants to blame and expect the current administration to have it fixed in a couple of years. This is for you. I’m not voting Republican on November 2nd because unlike the Tea Party I remember.
I remember which party defends tax breaks for corporations that move their operations and YOUR jobs overseas.
You're a Brain Dead Liberal, like the others, remember just what you want to remember! Can you remember these?

DEMOCRATS IN THEIR OWN WORDS COVERING UP FANNIE MAE, FREDDIE MAC SCANDAL

Democrats, WMD's & The Iraq War
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

CONTROL THE PEOPLE!

Maxine Waters Threatens to Socialize Big Oil

IN THEIR OWN WORDS ** Obama's Nest Of Marxists IN THE EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATURE, & JUDICIAL
The real USA First

Saint Charles, MO

#55901 Jun 17, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Franklin Graham is a CHRISTIAN! Believe what you want but you just don't get it. You have on rose-colored glasses and until you take them off, YOU WILL NEVER GET IT!
CHEERS!
Well NOrton you don't seem to get it, that Franklin Graham is just like his sister, a couple of near do wells that couldn't get a real job on their own...so SURPRISE...they're BOTH working in their old mans ministry, and living off all the money Billy collected from stupid hillbillys like Norton!

Televagelists are nothing but Bible babbling bullshit crooks!

Norton...why don't you join a MAINSTREAM Christian church?
The real USA First

Saint Charles, MO

#55902 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Big whoop-de-doo! Franklin Graham is just another prejudiced hater of religions not his own.
If you want to discuss "evil," I think that religious prejudice and hatred are "evil."
Yep ...So True!!!

BrainDead Liberals

West Plains, MO

#55903 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
POT meet KETTLE! And do you now hate Franklin Graham and all Christians?

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#55904 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
It is clear that you are do not have on rose-colored glasses, otherwise you wouldn't be able to get your head up your azz like you always do.
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#55905 Jun 17, 2012
NOT The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Well NOrton you don't seem to get it, that Franklin Graham is just like his sister, a couple of near do wells that couldn't get a real job on their own...so SURPRISE...they're BOTH working in their old mans ministry, and living off all the money Billy collected from stupid hillbillys like Norton!
Televagelists are nothing but Bible babbling bullshit crooks!
Norton...why don't you join a MAINSTREAM Christian church?
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

#55906 Jun 17, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a Hitler plan to me. You know like communism, dictatorship type thing. Yeah, that would just be great wouldn't it and YOU would be the first one to complain....
Ah, yes! Hitler the communist dictator.
BrainDead Liberals

West Plains, MO

#55907 Jun 17, 2012
Yesterday I tried to have a conversation with someone who’s still an Obama supporter.I had such a hard time making any eye contact with him……

I finally just gave up.

http://middleclassmessenger.wordpress.com/tag...

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55908 Jun 17, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
********note********to_Norton, &_other_idiots********Hatf ields and McCoys. What really happened:
==========
by Americana123 June 11, 2012 11:33 AM EDT
I have a friend who has Hatfield and McCoy blood on both sides of his family and he's told his version of the story:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8601-500251_162-741118...

The History Channel just ran a 3 part mini-series on the infamous "Feud." I have Hatfield blood on both sides and my mother's maiden name was McCoy. Having been born and raised less than a mile from the sycamore tree where the election was held in 1882, and having known into young adulthood many people who knew all the major characters in their own young adulthoods, and having consulted many original sources, including court records, I am terribly displeased at the distortions in the series, but there ain't much I can do about it, except give you a short recap the way it really was, and recommend Altina Waller's book to those who want to know more of the real history:

http://www.whitenewsnow.com/movies-build-dest...

*Note to Norton and other idiots...!, here is the real BREAKING NEWs, hoping you can read/grasp the IMPORTANCE of this article and HOW it affects YOU!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea. Tosha. Britney 1 hr Errbody seen it 39
Cuckold Club? (Jul '12) 2 hr Jesus On A Stick 666 63
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr White Knight 1,905
God 4 hr Semo guy 12
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr alan p 240
drury call center hotel reservations 4 hr a parent of 3 13
Married women with boyfriends 6 hr Guest 12
•••
•••
•••