Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#55925 Jun 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>{To "SPC":} That would mean so much more if it were coming from someone that wasn't so immature as to make such an immature post as you have. I take great delight in pointing out that despite your words, here you are posting again.
I would think that you are really tired of hearing other opinions especially those backed up with facts. It must suck for you to realize that you aren't the intellect you have come to believe you are. You really are very interesting in fact free, boring sort of a way.
Intellect? Huh? Even his posts about how intellectual he is, are unintellectual. I would like to know what his IQ really is. IMO, not likely to be anywhere near 160.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#55926 Jun 17, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never defected to Bush. Never have, never will. You can hope that you can return to those disastrous years, but not me.
DEFLECTED and you can read it. You are the second best at deflection and smoke and mirrors only to Obama.(NO, that is not a compliment)You still have not answered the long awaited question. What has Obama done as President that would justify anyone wanting to vote for him?.........Cricket noise..........

#55927 Jun 17, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>DEFLECTED and you can read it. You are the second best at deflection and smoke and mirrors only to Obama.(NO, that is not a compliment) You still have not answered the long awaited question. What has Obama done as President that would justify anyone wanting to vote for him?......... Cricket noise ..........
I don't think that President Obama does "cricket noise," but that's very funny of you to think so.

Do you have an estimate as to how long the long-awaited question has been awaiting?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55928 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
You call Post #55871 brilliant. Who helped you with the big words?
Immature response!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55929 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
It is clear that you are do not have on rose-colored glasses, otherwise you wouldn't be able to get your head up your azz like you always do.
Another immature response!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55930 Jun 17, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Well NOrton you don't seem to get it, that Franklin Graham is just like his sister, a couple of near do wells that couldn't get a real job on their own...so SURPRISE...they're BOTH working in their old mans ministry, and living off all the money Billy collected from stupid hillbillys like Norton!
Televagelists are nothing but Bible babbling bullshit crooks!
Norton...why don't you join a MAINSTREAM Christian church?
I believe they have real jobs and they certainly wouldn't be wasting their time on here. Yeah, there are a lot of evangelist that are crooks. I give you that one, but in order to know you have to study the Bible to discern the truth. You don't need to worry about my spiritual life.....just take care of your own. Maybe you'll realize your atheism is all a fantasy.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#55931 Jun 17, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
********note********to_Norton, &_other_idiots********Hatf ields and McCoys. What really happened:
==========
by Americana123 June 11, 2012 11:33 AM EDT
I have a friend who has Hatfield and McCoy blood on both sides of his family and he's told his version of the story:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8601-500251_162-741118...
The History Channel just ran a 3 part mini-series on the infamous "Feud." I have Hatfield blood on both sides and my mother's maiden name was McCoy. Having been born and raised less than a mile from the sycamore tree where the election was held in 1882, and having known into young adulthood many people who knew all the major characters in their own young adulthoods, and having consulted many original sources, including court records, I am terribly displeased at the distortions in the series, but there ain't much I can do about it, except give you a short recap the way it really was, and recommend Altina Waller's book to those who want to know more of the real history:
http://www.whitenewsnow.com/movies-build-dest...
*Note to Norton and other idiots...!, here is the real BREAKING NEWs, hoping you can read/grasp the IMPORTANCE of this article and HOW it affects YOU!!!!!
So you think I am an idiot, huh? No I don't grasp the importance of that article. So, what is your point?

CHEERS!

#55932 Jun 17, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Immature response!...
Just trying to keep up with your responses, "Norton"!

#55933 Jun 17, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Another immature response!...
Still trying to keep up with your responses.
BrainDead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#55934 Jun 17, 2012
Obama Promises America:“I Will Not Rest Until Everyone Can Find a Job”… Then Goes and Plays 100 Rounds of Golf

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/obama...
BrainDead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#55935 Jun 17, 2012
"LOW LIFE CHEATING REPUBLICANS"

The 2012 Presidential election was too close to call. Neither Mitt Romney nor Obama had enough votes to win. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc., but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsman like way to settle things.

The candidate that caught the most fish at the end of the week would win the election.

It was decided that there should be an ice fishing contest between the two candidates to determine the winner.

After much back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest would take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota.

There were to be no observers present, and both men were to be sent out separately on this isolated lake and return at 5 P.M. with their catch for counting and verification by a team of neutral parties.

At the end of the first day, Mitt Romney returned to the starting line and he had 10 fish..

Soon, Obama returned and had no fish. Well, everyone assumed he was just having a bad day or something and hopefully, he would catch up the next day. At the end of the 2nd day Mitt came in with 20 fish and Obama came in again with none.

That evening, the democrats got together secretly and said, "I think that Mitt Romney is a low-life, cheatin' son-of-a-gun. Tomorrow don't bother fishing. Just spy on him and see just how he is cheating.'

The next night (after Mitt returns with 50 fish), the Democrats got together for the report of how the Republicans were cheating.

Obama said, "You are not going to believe this, he's cut holes in the ice."

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#55940 Jun 17, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is an example of what I'm talking about. Whenever I state a factual opinion you resort to your usual childish insults and name calling.
This post is exactly what I am talking about. You make a childish statement, then try to back it up with finger pointing and insults. That I struck a nerve is obvious. Equally so is the reason for striking that nerve. I was correct.

I will give you some points for actually answering my last post. When confronted with facts, you often tend to run away.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#55941 Jun 17, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is an example of what I'm talking about. Whenever I state a factual opinion you resort to your usual childish insults and name calling.
Let me correct that for clarity and truth.

"This post is an example of what I'm talking about. Whenever I state a biased, hypocritical and one sided opinion you resort to your usual attack on my obvious lack of intellectual ability. It really hurts my feelings, especially I am trying to impress you all about how much smarter I am than you."

Hell SPC, I can do a better job of being you than you can.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#55942 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Dan was taking such a heavy beating that I am sure that he finally crawled under his rock and decided to stay there.
I don't know. Dan is usually getting a beating on here. Most of the time he is too stupid to realize it.

I see Slug(PC) is here. I figure Slime wont be far behind. Or is it the other way around?

Well if the authorities have finally gotten to him he will be getting all the benefits of big government for the next 25 years. Maybe he and SPC can pass notes back in forth through the bars.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#55943 Jun 17, 2012

"This post is an example of what I'm talking about. Whenever I state a biased, hypocritical and one sided opinion you resort to your usual attack on my obvious lack of intellectual ability. It really hurts my feelings, especially I am trying to impress you all about how much smarter I am than you."

////

That just had to be repeated.

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#55944 Jun 18, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
The 2012 Presidential election was too close to call. Neither Mitt Romney nor Obama had enough votes to win. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc., but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsman like way to settle things.
The candidate that caught the most fish at the end of the week would win the election.
It was decided that there should be an ice fishing contest between the two candidates to determine the winner.
After much back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest would take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota.
There were to be no observers present, and both men were to be sent out separately on this isolated lake and return at 5 P.M. with their catch for counting and verification by a team of neutral parties.
At the end of the first day, Mitt Romney returned to the starting line and he had 10 fish..
Soon, Obama returned and had no fish. Well, everyone assumed he was just having a bad day or something and hopefully, he would catch up the next day. At the end of the 2nd day Mitt came in with 20 fish and Obama came in again with none.
That evening, the democrats got together secretly and said, "I think that Mitt Romney is a low-life, cheatin' son-of-a-gun. Tomorrow don't bother fishing. Just spy on him and see just how he is cheating.'
The next night (after Mitt returns with 50 fish), the Democrats got together for the report of how the Republicans were cheating.
Trepanation! Excellent! You cut a hole in your skull. It relieves the pressure and you can resume a normal life.

Is Larry Craig or some other conservative writing this stuff while waiting in the stall?

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#55945 Jun 18, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
////
That just had to be repeated.
Thanks Hermit.

SPC needs to spend a little private introspection time before shooting off his mouth. That or he describes the worst personal ability to trash talk in all neocondom.

That's right friends, the neocondom. It slices, it dices, it cuts you freedoms to pieces. When you have an urge to exercise your freedom, DON'T. Use the new neocondom. It will prevent satan from getting to your nether regions. It stops all independent thought. The neocondom. The neocondom is old and only comes in white. Wear one to your next tea party.

Warning: This product is like neocon intelligence and creativity. It doesn't exist. The neocondom is intended for placement over the head and neck to achieve the greatest reduction of blood flow to the brain.

Since: Dec 10

Overland Park Kansas

#55946 Jun 18, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
So the ice hole won?

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#55947 Jun 18, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So the ice hole won?
You are bringing up gold this morning. ROFL!!!

#55948 Jun 18, 2012
Iceland: the most peaceful country in the world.

Iceland: no standing army

Iceland: one of the most progressive nations on the planet -- its welfare system offers health care and higher education for every one of its 320,000 citizens.

Iceland: powered in large part by renewable geothermal energy from its volcanoes.

(But you "gloom and doom" Chicken Littles should be told that the world has become a more peaceful place overall for the first time since 2009.)

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/18/and-the-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to give her more. Seduction romance..an... 18 min More4herr 44
What type of restaurant is Broussards? (Jul '11) 3 hr sikeston momma 72
Quit AT&T call center (Jun '14) 4 hr pooty 34
Cape County Aminal / Dog Barking Laws ? (Aug '11) 11 hr Arctic Fox 101
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 20 hr Regular guy 1,923
Anyone know Randy Pobst ? (Dec '09) 20 hr Digger 16
Isle dealer 21 hr Gambler 9

Cape Girardeau Jobs

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages