high sounds

United States

#264 Dec 29, 2012
Yeah MrNiceGuy and GUEST sounds to me to be the same person. Just changing there name before posting. And MrNiceGuy says he will not post again yes he/she will but under a different screen name. And either you are a family member or friend or boyfriend of the nurse that there talking about or even maybe its you. You wouldn't been getting so upset saying the "f" word!! I bet I got one of it right...
GUEST
#265 Dec 29, 2012
high sounds wrote:
Yeah MrNiceGuy and GUEST sounds to me to be the same person. Just changing there name before posting. And MrNiceGuy says he will not post again yes he/she will but under a different screen name. And either you are a family member or friend or boyfriend of the nurse that there talking about or even maybe its you. You wouldn't been getting so upset saying the "f" word!! I bet I got one of it right...
Wrong. I don't know the idiot Mr nice guy or the nurse. Mr nice guy needs to go by Mr Pissed off guy.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#266 Dec 29, 2012
Uh, Tired Nurse..you said you were done & wouldn't post any longer. Two hours after that you go all the way back to Jonesboro & pull up the felon thread you started about this nurse & posted. Really? What was the point in that? Have you just given up posting here in this town but continue with your quest in your other thread locations? You are such a freaking whack-a-doodle!! Are you bipolar?
high sounds

United States

#267 Dec 29, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. I don't know the idiot Mr nice guy or the nurse. Mr nice guy needs to go by Mr Pissed off guy.
That's true...
attorney

United States

#268 Dec 31, 2012
Just wanted to keep everyyone in the know. I've sent emails to all medical facilities in the vicinity of your town. There's a legal loophole I've found that makes this an interesting case. I've handed it over to a colleague of mine. I'm a divorce & family law attorney to the inquiring minds who were curious. Divorce, child custody, paternity, adoption & child support is more up my alley.
Guest

Fairfax, VA

#269 Dec 31, 2012
attorney wrote:
Just wanted to keep everyyone in the know. I've sent emails to all medical facilities in the vicinity of your town. There's a legal loophole I've found that makes this an interesting case. I've handed it over to a colleague of mine. I'm a divorce & family law attorney to the inquiring minds who were curious. Divorce, child custody, paternity, adoption & child support is more up my alley.
Your time and effort is much appreciated. Thank you.
Guest

Fairfax, VA

#270 Dec 31, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
Uh, Tired Nurse..you said you were done & wouldn't post any longer. Two hours after that you go all the way back to Jonesboro & pull up the felon thread you started about this nurse & posted. Really? What was the point in that? Have you just given up posting here in this town but continue with your quest in your other thread locations? You are such a freaking whack-a-doodle!! Are you bipolar?
Yes she is!
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#271 Dec 31, 2012
attorney wrote:
Just wanted to keep everyyone in the know. I've sent emails to all medical facilities in the vicinity of your town. There's a legal loophole I've found that makes this an interesting case. I've handed it over to a colleague of mine. I'm a divorce & family law attorney to the inquiring minds who were curious. Divorce, child custody, paternity, adoption & child support is more up my alley.
What's interesting about it? Don't be to specific so TN can't figure it out. Does it have to do with TN working with her?
GUEST
#272 Dec 31, 2012
MrNiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting about it? Don't be to specific so TN can't figure it out. Does it have to do with TN working with her?
Mr Pissed off is a scumbag liar.
Guest13

Clarendon Hills, IL

#273 Dec 31, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Pissed off is a scumbag liar.
Yes Mr Crybaby is.
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#274 Dec 31, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Pissed off is a scumbag liar.
And you still can't tell me what I lied about! Grow up!
GUEST
#275 Dec 31, 2012
MrNiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still can't tell me what I lied about! Grow up!
You said you was done with this thread. That's one Tired nurse.
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#276 Dec 31, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>You said you was done with this thread. That's one Tired nurse.
You think I'm the nurse?
GUEST
#277 Dec 31, 2012
MrNiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm the nurse?
Your either Tn or the other woman.You get too pissed off to not be connected some way.
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#278 Dec 31, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Your either Tn or the other woman.You get too pissed off to not be connected some way.
Oh Jesus! Weren't you mad too at TN and did you not say things that make you sound pissed? I commented but when I saw that the nurse had been fired I thought it shouldn't be made worse by people continuing to comment. The only way to get attention on here is to be pissed off. Im not the nurse or TN and I'm not going to justify myself to you anymore. You're going to believe what you want anyway.
Alter ego

Fairfax, VA

#279 Dec 31, 2012
MrNiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>And you still can't tell me what I lied about! Grow up!
And YOU are TN's evil twin.
Guest

Fairfax, VA

#280 Dec 31, 2012
MrNiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Jesus! Weren't you mad too at TN and did you not say things that make you sound pissed? I commented but when I saw that the nurse had been fired I thought it shouldn't be made worse by people continuing to comment. The only way to get attention on here is to be pissed off. Im not the nurse or TN and I'm not going to justify myself to you anymore. You're going to believe what you want anyway.
You are female! OR you certainly have more female hormones than male.
I know of no male whose words sound so feminine. Thank goodness!
attorney

United States

#281 Dec 31, 2012
MrNiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting about it? Don't be to specific so TN can't figure it out. Does it have to do with TN working with her?
I'm not at liberty to comment. I felt an obligation to those interested if any legal action had been taken or if anything could be done. That answer is yes.
Strange

Fairfax, VA

#282 Dec 31, 2012
MrNiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>What's interesting about it? Don't be to specific so TN can't figure it out. Does it have to do with TN working with her?
Why the curiosity? Most people would never think of asking that question.
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#283 Dec 31, 2012
Strange wrote:
<quoted text>Why the curiosity? Most people would never think of asking that question.
He said he was emailing every medical facility and found a loophole. It's not hard to assume that it has something to do with them working together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah Boo 27 min gayhoes 2
Candy 29 min gayhoes 4
erica frierson (Nov '10) 1 hr Daye 15
Ruby Tuesday manager 2 hr Guest 1
saw this on facebook 2 hr So sorry 4
ameren missouri to raise rates 6 hr Arctic Fox 3
Att affairs 10 hr Guest 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages