KFVS Viewpoint apologizing
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Colt

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 14, 2013
KFVS Viewpoint is apologizing for Southeast and St. Frances medical care/costs. Naturally, they would kiss the ass of their biggest advertising accounts.
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2013
It was NOT an unbiased opinion that he gave! They probably made him do it. They need to change their ways.

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2013
What a bunch of crooks!
Dubious

Lockhart, TX

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Really makes you see KFVS in a whole new way, not so good either.
#5 Jan 15, 2013
MrNiceGuy wrote:
It was NOT an unbiased opinion that he gave! They probably made him do it. They need to change their ways.
Pissed off guy butting in when you need to keep that huge nose out of their business.
My thoughts

Fairfax, VA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
My concern is not the cost of med care, I have insurance. My concern is getting better. Most Drs here write out a prescription before examining you. I know at least 10 people here that said getting surgery here in Cape was the worst mistake ever. I go to St Louis for major medical stuff.
Subway

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Ok I just saw this on the news and you people are just trying to stir up crap. I cannot remember the guys name but he made a valid point, he said health care costs are rising b/c Americans are too fat and don't take good enough care of themselves. All you have to do is look at the people around you and look at your own body, to know that is correct.
West Coast Girl

Fairfax, VA

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Subway wrote:
Ok I just saw this on the news and you people are just trying to stir up crap. I cannot remember the guys name but he made a valid point, he said health care costs are rising b/c Americans are too fat and don't take good enough care of themselves. All you have to do is look at the people around you and look at your own body, to know that is correct.
Oh so your tell ing me that if I get cancer its because of how I look and what I eat? The same way with a heart attack, stroke, etc., not because of generics or some other cause? You are sooo full of it. I understand it helps to watch what you eat but it's not the whole problem. I know a lot of people who do things by the book and are sick all the time. And, a friend of mine had cancer Dr said stress help trigger it. Health costs are rising regardless. Money, money money----that's what it's all about!!!!!! As a matter of fact I had several Doctor visits one year- the next year 1 visit, that year my Insurance went way up----Imagine that!!!!!!!! It's way out of control!!!!!! Stir up crap hahaha, it's been that way for years and you know it!!!!
DoomDoom

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Subway wrote:
Wow like weight is relevant, just because someone is fatter doesn't mean their treatment or prescription costs more for that matter, If nothing else more in and out should generate more revenue making them capable of lowering costs. You are a complete dumb*ss if you believe "more illness = higher medical costs". Since when have we treated our medical care like a commercial business?!?! That's like a car company saying "this car has so many defects we are going to have to raise the price just to get any sold" what a joke!!! Clearly no one thought through what they were using as excuses, but that's typical cape county for ya!
BelindaBB

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 15, 2013
It is so obvious KFVS is kissing the hand that feeds it. They should be questioned regarding license renewal.
Poop

Lockhart, TX

#11 Jan 15, 2013
It's called deflection and spin, transfer of blame. The offender portrays itself ( through its lapdog ) as the victim. They are betting you are to dumb to perceive it. A reputable newspaper exposes a situation in which in unfavorable economic times a hospital is lining its pockets by providing routine care at inflated prices to a captive consumer. I think this is called gauging, fixing, monopoly, the spokesman' s explanation was that The Post "got it wrong" and " made a big deal over nothing" and told you. To feel ashamed and shut up and be thankful for the wonderful worlds best care etc, and lastly transferred to blame to you people of the region for being fat and eating the wrong foods. Did I miss anything in this unsophisticated media ploy? It is insulting to us .
Hcdswrty

Lockhart, TX

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Makes you think twice about shopping at any store you see advertising on That TV station.
Subway

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Jan 15, 2013
West Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so your tell ing me that if I get cancer its because of how I look and what I eat? The same way with a heart attack, stroke, etc., not because of generics or some other cause? You are sooo full of it. I understand it helps to watch what you eat but it's not the whole problem. I know a lot of people who do things by the book and are sick all the time. And, a friend of mine had cancer Dr said stress help trigger it. Health costs are rising regardless. Money, money money----that's what it's all about!!!!!! As a matter of fact I had several Doctor visits one year- the next year 1 visit, that year my Insurance went way up----Imagine that!!!!!!!! It's way out of control!!!!!! Stir up crap hahaha, it's been that way for years and you know it!!!!
Thats not what I said you loony. Pay attention
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Subway wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not what I said you loony. Pay attention
Far people are the reason health costs are rising? No way it could be out of control greed and merciless capitalism?
Heather

Lockhart, TX

#15 Jan 15, 2013
"Bought and paid for by ..."
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Correction. FAT people.
Lol

Jackson, MO

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Never mind the drug heads and alcoholics , or the people who are no compliant diabetics, dialysis patients and so forth. You sound very uneducated, but that is what we would expect.
GGWP

Jackson, MO

#18 Jan 15, 2013
I can't find what was said. Can someone link it?
george

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Jan 15, 2013
GGWP wrote:
I can't find what was said. Can someone link it?
Ummm...maybe it's on the Kfvs website?
cameraman

Jackson, MO

#20 Jan 15, 2013
KFVS apologised since St Francis has the weathercam and other things. Their ad dollars paid for alot of our improvements and some of the Christmas party. We had to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 6 min love affair 233
Scarlett 2 hr someone 11
war child 3 hr Supporter 12
Charter Rap Commercial 4 hr Emerogork 19
Local Business Pay Cuts 5 hr Guest 63
can i get a iphone thru medicaid / safelink wir... (Sep '13) 5 hr Guest 44
papa johns (Mar '13) 5 hr Guest 13

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance