First Prev
of 2
Next Last
baby mama

Los Gatos, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Anyone know or recommend any daycare for a baby ? How much do they usually charge for a baby ?

Since: Jun 11

Cape Girardeau

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Christian School for the Young Years. I'm 22 and went there when I was younger and absolutely loved it. My family is far from wealthy but we afforded it.

Los Gatos, CA

#3 Dec 5, 2011
It is the BEST!!! Know other day care comes close!!

Los Gatos, CA

#4 Dec 5, 2011
Don't know what they charge for a baby. My daughter was two when she started. They are the best!!!
mommy of 3

New Madrid, MO

#5 Dec 5, 2011
My kids go to Community Day which is the sister school of Christian School For the Young Years. They are owned/operated by the exact same people. We love it at both places, my oldest is at CS and my younger ones are at CD. I pay approx 150/week for my infant at CD. Hope this helps!

Jackson, MO

#6 Dec 5, 2011
What about just babies/ just kids
Mommy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Dec 5, 2011
The university has a good program as well, but I think it's just half day.
MommaT

Jackson, MO

#8 Dec 5, 2011
I agree on Christian School for Young Years! My daughter went there from 2 years until school. How young is your baby? It's tough to find care for an infant but the university program is great too.:)
moh

Jackson, MO

#9 Dec 5, 2011
Guest wrote:
My baby goes to just babies. They're okay I think but my baby absolutely loves it! They have a nice food menu art projects etc. The woman that seems to be the boss of just babies 'chris' seems two faced fake and generally a bitch but everybody else seems nice

Los Gatos, CA

#10 Dec 7, 2011
Guest wrote:
Just kids is one of the worst!!! Wouldn't take my dog!!

Jackson, MO

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Just kids is one of the worst!!! Wouldn't take my dog!!
Why?
jo

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 9, 2011
University child enrichment center (Ucec) def stands above the rest. I have worked or observed at many daycares in cape and I can't only say good things about this place. Community day and Christian school would be my next choice.
Daycare

Jackson, MO

#13 Dec 9, 2011
Affordable child care available ANY SHIFT (24 hrs)! WE NEED MORE KIDS! Do you work overnight or know someone who does and need child care? Rock-A-Bye Baby's daycare is a state licensed child care facility located at 429 Optimist Dr in Cape Girardeau! We are a 24 hour child care center! Come by today and tour our facility! We have the best full time rates in town! Call TODAY at 573-332-ROCK (7625)!
diy guy

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 10, 2011
We took our daughter ro Kid's Korner from 8 weeks to 3 years+ age. Never had any issues with anyone. 132/week iirc for baby.
guest101

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Dec 10, 2011
we take our daughter to kids korner also we love it i would never take a kid to just kids no one there knows how to run a classroom or the whole daycare in general its a joke

Los Gatos, CA

#16 Dec 11, 2011
guest101 wrote:
we take our daughter to kids korner also we love it i would never take a kid to just kids no one there knows how to run a classroom or the whole daycare in general its a joke
I agree. It's really bad

Jackson, MO

#17 Dec 11, 2011
I take my kids to just babies and just kids and I'm getting worried that it isn't the best place? I wish I could get some specific reasons why everyone thinks its so bad?? And what is truly better. And what is the best preschool around for a 3 year old?

Los Gatos, CA

#18 Dec 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
I take my kids to just babies and just kids and I'm getting worried that it isn't the best place? I wish I could get some specific reasons why everyone thinks its so bad?? And what is truly better. And what is the best preschool around for a 3 year old?
You should be worried. Don't know anything about just babies but I would be concerned about just kids

Jackson, MO

#19 Dec 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You should be worried. Don't know anything about just babies but I would be concerned about just kids
That still doesn't tell me why
#1 dad

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2011
Just kids is the place to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't buy alcohol at Walmart with your kids there 41 min Walmart Loses 37
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 1 hr Guest 366
Deckhand Salary (Aug '15) 1 hr Joe 23
Hillary Clinton 2016 (Oct '14) 1 hr Guest 168
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 1 hr 3somefun 126
Starting school early 9 hr interested 4
black lives matter 10 hr Another Perspective 76

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance