Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

What is up with them? I went there the other day and bought some tires and i told them i wanted Michelin tires and they put some cheaper kind on. And i waited 1and a half and they told me they had to go to the warehouse to get them no problem but to give me the wrong tires and make me wait that long and then try to keep my other two new tires i had on my car that piss me off. I told them stupid people two times take my two new tires that was in my car and put them in the back and the new ones i was buying to put them on the front. O no they left my bad tires on the back and but the new ones on the front and told me they were done when i went out i notice they didnt put my other new ones on the back and i went back in and told them and i had to wait another 30mins. I guess they thought i was going give them my new tires not. I will not go back there because they will not make it right for giving me the wrong tires and i wasnt the only one they were making mistakes on that day to. Beware
joey

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

They ripped me off on an a state inspection at the Jackson location near bank of America. They said one tire was bad and cords were showing. I took it to a real place and the passed me and there were no cords showing. I even bought new tires at the Other place again for THEIR honesty.
JeremyB

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I gave up on them years ago when they pulled some crap on me at the Cape main location. Once, I dropped off a tire and wheel to be repaired and they never got around to it, like they "forgot". Hell with them. Glad Dodds is tearing them a new butthole.
MB Draper

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Dobbs is eating Plaza Tires lunch in STL and now doing it in their own back yard.
We moved our business to Dobbs because Plaza tires is dishonest and sometimes incompetent.
killer

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Try Jackson tire ,dobbs ,wallyworld and or sams!! Plaza just don't care any more ! I myself I go to Raben .(+:

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I like Roy's in Jackson, but sumtimes he has to order your tires and you have to wait.
Turd bucket

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Hope Plaza Tire goes broke. The Rhoads are jerks. Think they have non sticky poopoo.
Turd bucket

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Stinky, sorry

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Do you people not realize that most places in southeast Missouri that sell tires get their tires from plaza? Plaza is also a wholesale distributor for most major tire brands.
Turd bucket

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Sum car dealerships do. I no if a tire sells for 100 bucks it cost them bout 35. Lots mark up in tires and battery's.
Former Plaza Tire Worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

They don't sell to wal mart. I think first wheel and tire wholesale more than plaza. Plaza has 51 stores and always have to supply the stores so they keep the trucks Rollin. But they do wholesale a lot of tires to small mom and pop tire operations, very left though
plaza tire customer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

best bet is to go plaza in sikeston- ask for josh carmack. dont let anyone else touch your car! make sure it is just josh. if the manager there tries to talk to you about buying anything- talk to josh about it and he will steer you right. josh carmack is what plaza is suppose to be. i've always got amazing service from him

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

the manager at the sikeston plaza is a dick! he is extremly rude! josh has done work on my car before and did a great job! i will go back to the sikeston plaza just bc of josh! he knows his shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best concrete contractor 7 min sorry 2
Charter / FCC screwing Customers April 15th 38 min codemaster802 35
church 1 hr Carlos 5
Message For Star Radio Host Rush Limbaugh . 1 hr Reply2_CIA 42
Andrew Ryan Mclendon 2 hr What 6
Lacy Deevers Mclendon 2 hr crazy 4
Describe your last fart using a movie or song t... 3 hr rally 30
•••
•••