United States

#1 Feb 4, 2013
The really need a center turn lane. It is very busy in the morning, folks turning on the road that goes to bingo world. Sometimes traffic is completely stopped!

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I enjoyed watching that band.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Yeah people taking their kiddos to St Vincent's. it is really bad there in the morning and when school lets out. They definitely need a turn lane there.
Guest 1

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
Yeah people taking their kiddos to St Vincent's. it is really bad there in the morning and when school lets out. They definitely need a turn lane there.
Yes 730 traffic is awful.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Someone also needs tO make the house with the junk in the driveway clean it up. This used to be one of the nicest neighborhoods in cape. This house with the landfill driveway is making all the property values go down. Will the city help?

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Wow wrote:
Someone also needs tO make the house with the junk in the driveway clean it up. This used to be one of the nicest neighborhoods in cape. This house with the landfill driveway is making all the property values go down. Will the city help?
Are talking about the house with the movable sign in the yard? Near Kingshighway?
JerryB

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Yes, lets all worry about controlling our neighbors! Who are you, Obama?
Wow

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Yes! I'm not trying to control anyone but damn have a little pride in your property. I don't want potential buyers in the area to be distracted by the junkyard when they come into a very beautiful once prominent neighborhood.
Guest 1

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Guess I haven't paid much attention to that. When I drive I look at the road and the cars in front of me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is in jail??? 2 hr god1970 5
Does anyone have a scientific answer for why Wh... 2 hr Kellie 35
looking for old dfs worker (May '15) 6 hr Guest 17
Cape public school is infested with bed bugs an... 13 hr Guest 15
Chris Ulrich 14 hr Guest 19
Tired of seeing black people using electric whe... (Mar '10) 17 hr Cleveland 122
Cistom Cut Tue Chris 3

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages