First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.

Watch these 1 through 13.

It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.

1


2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

__________
DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.

Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
JimmyB

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 21, 2013
I can't get an erection. Can you help me?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 21, 2013
JimmyB wrote:
I can't get an erection. Can you help me?
I told the Lord what I wanted him to do to you since you asked me for my help.

But I do need your consent so as what I requested of the Lord for you will come to pass in your life. And I will not be held responsible for it.

Do you want my help for your problem that you have said to me.

A. Yes at all cost.

B. no forget it.

Please pick one.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 21, 2013
If you pick A. You will get fix right UP....I give you my WORD.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Well PUNK...Do you fell lucky?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 21, 2013
or is it FEEL?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Well which is it PUNK?
JimmyB

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 21, 2013
I knew you were a fraud. Keep bumping this thread.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 21, 2013
JimmyB wrote:
I knew you were a fraud. Keep bumping this thread.
Jimmy, you forgot to pick.
The Almighty

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Colossians, chapter 3, verse 22:

Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart, fearing the Lord. Whatever your task, work heartily...
Here God shows that he is in complete acceptance of a slave's position, and encourages slaves to work hard. This sentiment is repeated in Titus, chapter 2 verse 9:

Bid slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect; they are not to be refractory, nor to pilfer, but to show entire and true fidelity.
Once again God shows that he is quite enamored of slavery.
God loves slavery

If the Bible is written by God, and these are the words of the Lord, then you can come to only one possible conclusion: God is an impressive advocate of slavery and is fully supportive of the concept.

As you can see, these slavery passages present us with an immense contradiction:

On the one hand, we all know that slavery is an outrage and a moral abomination. As a result, slavery is now completely illegal throughout the developed world.
On the other hand, most Christians claim that the Bible came from God. In God's Word, the "creator of the universe" states that slavery is perfectly acceptable. Beating your slaves is fine. Enslaving children is fine. Separating slave families is fine. According to the Bible, we should all be practicing slavery today.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 22, 2013
The Almighty wrote:
Colossians, chapter 3, verse 22:
Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart, fearing the Lord. Whatever your task, work heartily...
Here God shows that he is in complete acceptance of a slave's position, and encourages slaves to work hard. This sentiment is repeated in Titus, chapter 2 verse 9:
Bid slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect; they are not to be refractory, nor to pilfer, but to show entire and true fidelity.
Once again God shows that he is quite enamored of slavery.
God loves slavery
If the Bible is written by God, and these are the words of the Lord, then you can come to only one possible conclusion: God is an impressive advocate of slavery and is fully supportive of the concept.
As you can see, these slavery passages present us with an immense contradiction:
On the one hand, we all know that slavery is an outrage and a moral abomination. As a result, slavery is now completely illegal throughout the developed world.
On the other hand, most Christians claim that the Bible came from God. In God's Word, the "creator of the universe" states that slavery is perfectly acceptable. Beating your slaves is fine. Enslaving children is fine. Separating slave families is fine. According to the Bible, we should all be practicing slavery today.
So what is it exactly are you proposing?
The almighty

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 22, 2013
It's not a proposal. It is a statement of fact. Gods word is law and cannot be questioned. You can choose to disobey god at the cost of your soul, you have been given free choice. Your were not given the the ability to choose wisely. If you are unhappy in life you were given the ability to change it not to cry about it. God has placed trials in everyone's life the lessons you learn or don't learn is for you figure out.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Are you ready to become a disciple of Jesus the Christ? Aren't you tired of playing Christian? Isn't it time for you to become real. To be a DOER of the WORD?
The Wisest Man

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 22, 2013
We did did gods bidding and you are still crying about it. Lol. It's not our fault your broke.
wow

Centralia, IL

#15 Feb 22, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.
Watch these 1 through 13.
It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.
1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dOYSNg07V9MXX
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
__________
DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.
Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
AWESOME!!!!!
Thor

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Feb 22, 2013
By Odin's beard those videos are horrible. But it isn't too late for your eternal soul. Repent now and accept the all-Father into your heart and home, so that you never have to have to gaze upon the shores of Nastrond in Hel.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Thor wrote:
By Odin's beard those videos are horrible. But it isn't too late for your eternal soul. Repent now and accept the all-Father into your heart and home, so that you never have to have to gaze upon the shores of Nastrond in Hel.
You are demon possessed.
Baldur

United States

#18 Feb 22, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are demon possessed.
The all-Father protects me, and one day I will feast at his table in Valhalla. My god rides an 8 legged horse, and carries a spear that can slay ice giants. Your god just rapes virgins. I win.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Baldur wrote:
<quoted text>
The all-Father protects me, and one day I will feast at his table in Valhalla. My god rides an 8 legged horse, and carries a spear that can slay ice giants. Your god just rapes virgins. I win.
You are demon possessed.
G of C

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Are you ready to become a disciple of Jesus the Christ? Aren't you tired of playing Christian? Isn't it time for you to become real. To be a DOER of the WORD?
Personally I prefer to be the disciple of George the Carlin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 18 min 7 197
frazierbankhead 27 min Guest 5
KFVS Monkeys 45 min Guest 8
Local Business Pay Cuts 2 hr Guest 20
sucide 5 hr Ravenwitch 35
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 6 hr Ravenwitch 609
Becking weigtloss clinic (Jul '14) 6 hr Ravenwitch 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages