Ted

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

All you deadbeats sucking up free airconditioning this hot weekend. You probably are also sucking the gov teet for free healthcare too. How can you live off others? Get jobs lazy a**s.
Guest69

Darien, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Ted wrote:
All you deadbeats sucking up free airconditioning this hot weekend. You probably are also sucking the gov teet for free healthcare too. How can you live off others? Get jobs lazy a**s.
You may want to seek professional help. Loser

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Keep on swiping that EBT and this nation will be fine lol.
Ted

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Guest69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to seek professional help. Loser
Put down your ebt card and stop pointing fingers the wrong way. Losers are those bleeding our system. Look up personal responsibility.
LarryMac

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

I can't afford half the meat I see some of these people buy with their government teet cards. What are they having? A bbq for dozens? I bet they sell that meat for cash money!
Stan

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Amen LarryMac. I would be ashamed to suck the gov teet. No free healthcare and no free food! I wish America still had men not pansies with their hands out.

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Stan wrote:
Amen LarryMac. I would be ashamed to suck the gov teet. No free healthcare and no free food! I wish America still had men not pansies with their hands out.
Want free healthcare go to canada.
Guest69

Darien, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down your ebt card and stop pointing fingers the wrong way. Losers are those bleeding our system. Look up personal responsibility.
You are one big ass crybaby. How do you know these people are getting a/c for free?
fed up

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
quit bitchin and go get your own ebt card!!!!! you are just a jealous idiot
taxpayer

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

prob about 15 to 30 percent really need the help.the other 70 to 85 percent are just lazy.so hope you are refering to the lazy ones.and not the ones who need it.sure it would be perfect if no one had to rely on anyone.but not as many jobs as there are people.so i take pride knowing that a lil of my tax is going to help out a family.
LarryMac

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I like driving around in the winter and seeing these people getting government assistance with their front doors open, like heat is free. It almost is, to them.

Darien, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

LarryMac wrote:
I like driving around in the winter and seeing these people getting government assistance with their front doors open, like heat is free. It almost is, to them.

Please explain how you would know which households are receiving assistance and which ones are not.
Stan

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

fed up wrote:
<quoted text>quit bitchin and go get your own ebt card!!!!! you are just a jealous idiot
Jealous of dead beats? I fkn doubt that. We are never jealous of underachievers you democrat.
andrew

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

The way I look at it, these deadbeats sucking up my tax dollars need to earn that shit. Because all these people collecting food stamps, cash assistance, help with power bill don't do a Damn thing except mooch off the government. I think for every $100 they get from the government, they need to do 10 hours of community service or something to earn that shit and if they fail to do their community service, cut off all help and make them repay what they got. It pisses me off when I go into the store, buy my food with my hard earned money but the person infront of me has triple the amount of food and they pull out an ebt card and then you go outside and they are parked right next to you and they have a brand new car. Now how the Fuck do they do that???? This government is retarded. Screw the working man but baby the useless pieces of shit that just wanna mooch off everybody else.
fed up

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of dead beats? I fkn doubt that. We are never jealous of underachievers you democrat.
Well i guess everyone cant be PERFECT like you!!!!! hope you like heat! the way it sounds you will be spending eternity in it;) Have a little compashion for people! the underachievers you are downing work the shit jobs so ppl like you dont have to cook your own food or are there when your ass needs gas! and please believe me those jobs dont pay well!!!! So if ppl need a little extra help to buy food for their children then let them have it! WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop fight at HH 8 min leopold stotch 53
old/pasta house restaurant 15 min goody 4
why is moon shine illegal 16 min Big daddy 9
Do women like to be punched in the stomach?? (Nov '11) 1 hr Ash 22
St Francis Housekeeping. 1 hr guest 7
sonjay fonn 1 hr guest 43
Missourian password 1 hr Guest 21
•••
•••