Anti-Black, Anti-Government White gro...

Anti-Black, Anti-Government White groups EXPLODING in the Heartland!!

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Noah

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 5, 2013
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

Wow, now I see where you find all your propaganda.

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Where is all these explosive hate groups at? I've never heard of any.
BucksGoneWild

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Hey nikkas!
jkh

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2013
It never ceases to amaze me how two people can read the same article and see two different things!!
What I read was an interesting report, but I didn't see anything that was really about black or white. I also saw it say that while the number of hate groups (they did not specify what colors they were) have gone up since obama took office, there was actually a DECREASE in the number of hate groups from 2011-2012.

So your title heading is somewhat misleading, please work on that in the future.
What a joke

New Madrid, MO

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Southern Poverty Law Center is to the left what Faux news is to the right.
Cashbonus

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Fox is nothing to the right compared to the Southern Poverty Law Center is to the left.
What a joke

New Madrid, MO

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Carl Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
No intelligent person cares whether they are on the left or right. What matters is...is what the articles say factually correct.
I submit that they are. Can you prove that they aren't?
Can you prove they are?
BucksGoneWild

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Blacks killed over 500 people last year in Chicago alone. And in the last 10 years, you killed more brothers in Chicago alone than ALL the American soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan COMBINED. That's what I call domestic terrorism. But as long as its blacks killing blacks, nobody says much. Blacks need like a "Northern Poverty Law Center", or a "Black Genocide Hotline". Yalls a hot mess.

http://www.npr.org/2013/02/19/172412889/whats...
What a joke

New Madrid, MO

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I nearly always provide links from people who are in positions to know what they are talking about unlike you all here on this forum.
Tell me one thing I have said about White Supremacy with which you disagree. I'll give you the facts from experts in the field and then I will axed chew 1 simple question that u have 2 prove.
Then prove you fkin statement.

"Anti-Black, Anti-Government White groups EXPLODING in the Heartland!!"

From the article, I quote.

"""While the number of hate groups remained essentially unchanged last year — going from 1,018 in 2011 to 1,007 in 2012 — the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) count of 1,360 Patriot groups in 2012 was up about 7% from the 1,274 active in 2011. And that was only the latest growth spurt in the Patriot movement, which generally believes that the federal government is conspiring to take Americans’ guns and destroy their liberties as it paves the way for a global “one-world government.”""

Patriot groups are anti government, not anti black.
It says the number of """hate groups""" has actually declined. Go ahead read it again, we will wait......
wow

United States

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Real, knowledge, Solomon, and all your other effing alter egos...you sir, are the most racist of them all. You litter topix with 10 posts a day about white people being so [email protected] racist...but it just comes to show your hate towards a certain ethnicity. I am fuck!ng tired of your slander. I don't even have to open the thread to know it is your racist @ss starting $hit as usual...talking out of your @ss. FYI..this rant has nothing to do with your race so don't pull that predictable usual card on me.
jkh

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Carl Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently are blind sir. Don't you see the pictures on the home page? All of them show White terrorists. What color was the person who blew up the Oklahoma Federal building? What color was the Uni-bomber? What color was the man who shot innocent black people at the Atlanta Olympics? If you want people to respect you, you have to stop acting and silly. Respect yourself and your neighbors regardless of their skin color. Otherwise you are just more rifuti breathing air which you don't deserve. There is nothing funny about White ethnic hatred.
I agree, there is nothing funny about white ethnic hatred. it's childish and stupid.
By the same token there is nothing funny about black ethnic hatred, its childish and stupid.
Feel free to substitute any color into this statement, as required.
I've never once said white racists aren't morons. they are!!
I simply point out to "solomom", "real", "knowledge",(or whatever else he's calling himself at the moment) that he is no different (you sound ALOT like him) than a white racist. he has the exact same viewpoints as every other racist scumbag I've come across!!!!
There have been terrorists, mass murderers, phycopaths, serial killers, rapists, child molesters, and just bad people in general of EVERY ethnicity on earth!!!
If all you look for is white racisim, then that's all you'll find.
If all you look for black racism, that's all you'll find.
Just because you CHOOSE to only focus one aspect of racism, doesn't make the rest irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches (Jul '11) 4 hr guest 127
News Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street 5 hr Youallareignorant 53
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 7 hr hotbiguy 1,811
I've Got The Hot's For Federal Judges In Cape &... 8 hr Guest 4
I've got the hots for my boss and we're both ma... 9 hr Guest2 33
why dont black women work? 10 hr Guest 47
Friends with Benefits 12 hr Gregory Peck 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages