First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tap Out

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Did anyone see the Devastation Fight Friday nite @ the arena? Kyle Kurtz is an AWSOME fighter. GO KYLE !!!!!
fight fan
#2 Sep 30, 2012
i mean, if you dont mind steroids
Tap Out

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Sep 30, 2012
fight fan wrote:
i mean, if you dont mind steroids
Your crazy!!!!! U DON'T know Kyle at all, he would NOT touch any kind of drugs. He eats healthy and works out. I can see why u might THINK he's on steroids he IS an AWSOME fighter. it's just a lot of sweat and hard work.
Guest 85

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Nah. I think steroids helped a bit
DoomDoom

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Guest 85 wrote:
Nah. I think steroids helped a bit
Wow, I take it you didn't make it through high school. I don't see how you could pass any test because you are clearly stupid if you think Kurtz is on steroids.. Lmfao!

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2012
He prolly lost one of the fights the other night or is friends with one
fight fan
#7 Oct 1, 2012
made it through high school quite easily, and no i didnt fight. i didnt know anybody fighting either, the kurtz guy just didnt strike me as impressive. he just kept picking the other guy up and slamming him, very weak ground game and terrified of getting hit
Guest 85

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2012
fight fan wrote:
made it through high school quite easily, and no i didnt fight. i didnt know anybody fighting either, the kurtz guy just didnt strike me as impressive. he just kept picking the other guy up and slamming him, very weak ground game and terrified of getting hit
I agree. He didn't show much actual skill. He just made the floor go boom so the animals in the crown would pop up and scream. Unfortunately the dumbass judges judge more on crowd reaction than actual strikes, take downs, and defenses. And no, I didn't fight and I'm a chick. I probably know more about this sport than "tap out"
jo

Jackson, MO

#9 Oct 1, 2012
I heard there's at least 3 heartland mma fighters that hold belts. Heartland mma is doing something right.
jo

Jackson, MO

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Guest 85 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. He didn't show much actual skill. He just made the floor go boom so the animals in the crown would pop up and scream. Unfortunately the dumbass judges judge more on crowd reaction than actual strikes, take downs, and defenses. And no, I didn't fight and I'm a chick. I probably know more about this sport than "tap out"
I'd don't matter how he won knock out... Etc. what matters is he did
Tap Out

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Guest 85 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. He didn't show much actual skill. He just made the floor go boom so the animals in the crown would pop up and scream. Unfortunately the dumbass judges judge more on crowd reaction than actual strikes, take downs, and defenses. And no, I didn't fight and I'm a chick. I probably know more about this sport than "tap out"
It's obvious that fight fan and Guest 85 are one and the same. Next time be careful which user name your using with which post. Kyle had talked to one of the judges and he gave Kyle a 10 in every category FYI. As for as afraid to get hit, Come On, you said u knew more then me. In this sport u try to dodge the blows and to find Their opponents weaknesses, and use that to their advantage. Matt too is an awsome fighter, but the floor is his weakness. Yes we did jump up,yes had a good time, yes cheered Kyle on to victory. You should come and join us next time, lighten up a little have some fun while cheering on someone who has but Their heart and soul into this sport. FYI Kyle and Matt won Fight of the Night.
fight fan
#12 Oct 1, 2012
i always have fun watching fights, i didnt know anybody there so i had an unbiased opinion towards every fight. ive just heard quite a bit from a lot of people about heartland mma guys using the juice. i agree that matt did have trouble on the floor, but to say kurtz got a 10 in every category is a bit ridiculous. also, im my own person and dont need 2 name to express my opinions.
Whatever

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Oct 1, 2012
I've been to their gym b4...they train hard. All I know is, they had 5 fighters that night, and all 5 of them won!
fight fan
#14 Oct 1, 2012
then i congratulate all of them. mma is not an easy sport, if theyre not juicing then thats awesome. just heard the dfc doesnt test for anything so it would be easy to get away with. i respect all the guys who dedicate themselves to their training and to the sport, but to quote gsp "congratulations on the win, but i was not impressed by yor performance."
fight fan
#15 Oct 1, 2012
also, the evening's events would've been a lot more fun had the event staff policed the smoking like they were supposed to have
defence

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2012
I heard that the fellows from the stl group had rebar in the gloves? Anyone know anything about that? The REF was BAD ! He should go to the NFL. A fighter had to look up and ask really before he stopped the fight. the guy on the floor was out! I really wanna hear about the rebar. I have heard they were pictures and an arrest?
fight fan
#17 Oct 1, 2012
thats pretty bad if they gotta use rebar to win and the nfl's replacement refs would have been better
hahahaha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Oct 1, 2012
really??? rebar in their gloves? I wanna see the pics and proof of an arrest first b4 I believe it. One of those guys from st. louis got owned, guess the rebar didn't help him.
In the know

United States

#19 Oct 2, 2012
The gloves that they use are provided by the promotion. If there's rebar in one set of gloves it will be in all the gloves. As for the juicing comment, I can assure you that nobody at heartland mma juices. I don't fight but I do train there. We are like a family and yes we train very hard.
Actually in the know

Ballwin, MO

#20 Oct 2, 2012
The promotion allows the use of your own gloves as long as they are inspected by an official.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcalister's deli (Feb '15) 39 min Gremlin 29
do not buy from carmart (Dec '10) 4 hr my_my 69
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 5 hr old wise one 227
News Missouri lieutenant governor's car stolen, torched (Apr '11) 6 hr Arctic Fox 4
can i get a iphone thru medicaid / safelink wir... (Sep '13) 6 hr free willy 43
GT roofing Gary Tallman 8 hr guest 4
What's some good bars in cape 8 hr Batman 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages