Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 27, 2012
There needs to be a punishment of some kind for possession of drugs by consumption. It would curb drug use as there is no consequence for taking drugs, just buying or selling.

Jackson, MO

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
There needs to be a punishment of some kind for possession of drugs by consumption. It would curb drug use as there is no consequence for taking drugs, just buying or selling.
idiots like you is what's wrong with this country now. That won't do anything but cost us more money to lock you up and take care of you.
SaintJ

Ottawa, KS

#3 Nov 28, 2012
"There needs to be a punishment of some kind for possession of drugs by consumption. It would curb drug use as there is no consequence for taking drugs, just buying or selling."

Ya I know lets throw them in prison for multiple years and prevent them from obtaining jobs because they smoked a little pot and drove to get some food. Then we can waste our tax money funding their prison term which they in no way should be serving in the first place. I do not know if you have been living underground for the past 3 or 4 decades, or are simply as ignorant as half the simpletons living in the bible belt. The fact is the war on drugs has been going on strong since the 80's and it CANNOT be won. It is a WASTE of money and always will be. If you feel this way move to somewhere even smaller and even more regressive like Marble Hill or Dexter, and you can spend your days blogging about teenage drinking and what time the Country Mart closes.

Hume, MO

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Over one trillion dollars have been spent in the war on drugs. Around 600 million incarcerations to date in prisons that cannot control drug use in a place where they hold all the keys. Addition cost to incarcerate around 30 to 50 thousand a year per prisoner. Not with standing any medical care needed while there.You do the math on that one.

What has it changed, nothing, not one thing. Drug use is higher than ever.

Of course it did give rise to an international black market that funds terrorism and gangs and drug runners. The Crips/Bloods,the Cartels and even Al-queda love the war on drugs its what keeps them in the money. It's what allows/begs them to keep buying guns and decapitating people on our border.

Personally I say let survival of the smartest take over and Tax the crap out all drugs and let these idiots crack/meth/prescript themselves to death that wont cost me a dime.

Legalize it all and let the weak and stupid kill themselves off to cleanse the gene pool of their ignorance. It would all but de-fund all cartels, gangs and terrorist of their income and gain state revenues by taxing it.

But all of that makes far too much sense , so by all means lets incarcerate more deadbeats to pay for while further increasing the black market value of all drugs.

/rolleyes, this world is doomed.
gus

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
Over one trillion dollars have been spent in the war on drugs. Around 600 million incarcerations to date in prisons that cannot control drug use in a place where they hold all the keys. Addition cost to incarcerate around 30 to 50 thousand a year per prisoner. Not with standing any medical care needed while there.You do the math on that one.

What has it changed, nothing, not one thing. Drug use is higher than ever.

Of course it did give rise to an international black market that funds terrorism and gangs and drug runners. The Crips/Bloods,the Cartels and even Al-queda love the war on drugs its what keeps them in the money. It's what allows/begs them to keep buying guns and decapitating people on our border.

Personally I say let survival of the smartest take over and Tax the crap out all drugs and let these idiots crack/meth/prescript themselves to death that wont cost me a dime.

Legalize it all and let the weak and stupid kill themselves off to cleanse the gene pool of their ignorance. It would all but de-fund all cartels, gangs and terrorist of their income and gain state revenues by taxing it.

But all of that makes far too much sense , so by all means lets incarcerate more deadbeats to pay for while further increasing the black market value of all drugs.

/rolleyes, this world is doomed.
His words are truth. As is the following.

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
- Albert Einstein quote on Hemp
gus

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 28, 2012
For amusement and education. A Penn and Teller production.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
retard

Thurles, Ireland

#7 Nov 28, 2012
I was about to comment on this absolute gobsheens stupid closeminded views but I see you beat me to it. I'll add a bit anyway.
You have been mislead into thinking drugs like cannabis and ecstasy are dangerous (reason ppl die from x is because its not regulated, impurities etc.) I bet you don't have a problem with alcohol when half the country is overdosing and stabbing each other every weekend over it. alcohol kills more people than all illegal drugs combined. your all for criminalising drug addicts when they need help not prison sentences. your a fucking idiot, that is all.

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah, that meth is great stuff. Good on the economy and all. No one said prison you dolts. Fine the [email protected] out of em. If they can't pay they work it off. You freeloading hippie users are why the country is in the tank. Peace, love, dope, obamacare!
Real

Dexter, MO

#9 Nov 30, 2012
"Of course it did give rise to an international black market that funds terrorism and gangs and drug runners. The Crips/Bloods,the Cartels and even Al-queda love the war on drugs its what keeps them in the money. It's what allows/begs them to keep buying guns and decapitating people on our border".

Your entire post is on point. But we cannot forget to mention the hundreds of smaller white supremacy cells who wheel,deal,and prosper off the sell of drugs also. They also love the "war on drugs",which doesn't exist. Let us not fail to mention even local police, state and federal agencies that push drugs and watch territory,provisions,and whose who of the drug kings and lords in our areas. If there was truly a "war" on drugs,America would've already won.We have satelites orbiting daily,hourly,by the seconds surveying and watching,but we can't stop smugglers from flying or boating loads of shit to our shores??? Makes little sense to most of anybody.

The entire "War on Drugs" is a shame wow commercial,rip ole dude,but there just seems to be more of a "Hollywood" script to this war. Funded by all,hated by few,enjoyed by many. Then there are those that have died with loved ones and those that have served time with loved ones mentally and physically. "War On Drugs" est 1980

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cape Honda in Cape Giardeau 2 min Keepitclean26 2
Chris Ulrich 5 min Burnout 6
The American flag is a symbol of hate !!!!! 11 min Steve Banon 35
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 34 min Sharer 1,871
Two DAYS of inaction and he blames both sides. 2 hr yep 15
MO Senator Hope for Trump Assassination 4 hr Edmond Ruffin 1
Since when did people start to believe the Conf... 5 hr customer 6

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance