curious

United States

#1 May 14, 2013
Anyone know what the name is or when they will be opening

United States

#2 May 14, 2013
Would it happen to be called "Academy Sports", per the huge sign on the front?
BR549

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 May 14, 2013
Plus it's only been all over the news, in the paper, and on Topix.
curious

United States

#4 May 14, 2013
Okay smart a$$ I was wondering bc I don't spend all my time sitting on my a$$ reading topix reading the paper or watching tv to catch the news bc I actually have a life and am not nosey and need to know all gossip like some people...and I don't live in cape so I didn't see the big huge sign...I heard abt it and wondered about it so I could go check it out. Why can't someone just answer a [email protected] question without being rude anymore? Exactly why I don't usually come on here bc its nothing but people that sit on there a$$es and hide behind a screen and talk sh!t bc they have no life and are usually miserable with their own. Thank you and have a great day!
BR549

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 14, 2013
curious wrote:
Okay smart a$$ I was wondering bc I don't spend all my time sitting on my a$$ reading topix reading the paper or watching tv to catch the news bc I actually have a life and am not nosey and need to know all gossip like some people...and I don't live in cape so I didn't see the big huge sign...I heard abt it and wondered about it so I could go check it out. Why can't someone just answer a [email protected] question without being rude anymore? Exactly why I don't usually come on here bc its nothing but people that sit on there a$$es and hide behind a screen and talk sh!t bc they have no life and are usually miserable with their own. Thank you and have a great day!
Well hell, I don't spend all my time watching TV either, nor do I sit on my ass all day reading the paper and I'm not nosy. To suggest that's all I do simply because I know about the new store is just plain stupid.

Oh, and I don't live in Cape either! Imagine that! But I do pay attention. That's all you gotta do.
Nuffsaid

Ottawa, KS

#7 May 15, 2013
Yes or a quick google search would probably suffice since your know the new stores location. Dont get all pissed off because you relied on topix for an answer to a question that any computer-literate person could figure out for themselves in a matter of seconds. Dont hate, appreciate.

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2013
curious wrote:
Calm the fk down. No one cares if you have a life.

Since: Sep 12

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 15, 2013
If this place is open, what do you think of it,( good, bad or down right not worth going?)
Gio

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#11 May 18, 2013
It's not open yet. They are still working on it, but if you are looking for a job, I know they are hiring right now. It's going to be a fantastic sporting store! If you've never been to any like that, it carries pretty much everything from sports to camping and hiking stuff, kayaks, clothing, etc.
uuuhhhh

Kansas City, MO

#12 May 18, 2013
Gay people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rush limbaugh 12 min Ricardo montobomb 1
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 24 min Arctic Fox 32
Looking for travis davie (Sep '16) 6 hr she 11
Beefsteak Rye Bread (Aug '13) 8 hr BEEF STEAK RYE BREAD 39
Bobbie jo poole 10 hr Just wondering 1
Tia coleman 18 hr interested male 3
Looking for bankruptcy & divorce lawyer 19 hr Guest 5

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance