First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone

Gilbert, LA

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Dose anyone go to him is he a good dentist
Genius

Jackson, MO

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Yes he's a great dentist.
Guest

Campbell, MO

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Genius wrote:
Yes he's a great dentist.
Yes he is a wonderful general practitioner and family doctor. He is on Mount Auburn.
guest

Jackson, MO

#4 Feb 6, 2013
well i dont think anyone will be going to him for awhile now!
Guest

Campbell, MO

#5 Feb 6, 2013
That's really sad! He was the wisest doctor to ever come to Cape.

However, he got mixed up with that group I told you all about last summer and messed himself up for good.
Knowledge

Lockhart, TX

#6 Feb 6, 2013
guest wrote:
well i dont think anyone will be going to him for awhile now!
Why is that?
Umm

Scott City, MO

#7 Feb 6, 2013
He is in jail on several charges, look at kfvs website
Genius

Jackson, MO

#8 Feb 6, 2013
We taking about Dr. Byron Glenn or dentist Byron Aden...Dr. Glenn I presume?

“Think for yourself.”

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous

#9 Feb 6, 2013
I predict he will pull the race card out and get off without a conviction.

He can afford a good lawyer from outside Cape County.
not a local

Dexter, MO

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
That's really sad! He was the wisest doctor to ever come to Cape.

However, he got mixed up with that group I told you all about last summer and messed himself up for good.
What group he get mixed up with
I had went there several times loved that dr.
Really

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Umm wrote:
He is in jail on several charges, look at kfvs website
Fraud x's five. Up to 20 years on each charge.
Guest

Cedar Rapids, IA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
not a local wrote:
<quoted text>
What group he get mixed up with
I had went there several times loved that dr.
What group, all the doomsday comet survivalists?
Really

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>What group, all the doomsday comet survivalists?
Now, aren't you special? Simpleton!
Umm

Scott City, MO

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Dr. Aden is a good dentist, Dr. Glenn isn't a dentist.
Guest

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Real

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Byron Glenn was super stupid to believe he would be able to do what he was taught by other Drs doing the exact same thing!! He was and still is a brilliant MD,however black in this area presents the very danger!!

You see someone above already,He's gonna pull the "RaceCard",this is the typical White Response.

I know this man,his family,and he means well. It was a his fault mostly,but he ultimately fell victim by white supremacy.

Answer this for me...Why did he really get exposed when the same white drs play this same game?

“Think for yourself.”

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Real wrote:
Dr Byron Glenn was super stupid to believe he would be able to do what he was taught by other Drs doing the exact same thing!! He was and still is a brilliant MD,however black in this area presents the very danger!!
You see someone above already,He's gonna pull the "RaceCard",this is the typical White Response.
I know this man,his family,and he means well. It was a his fault mostly,but he ultimately fell victim by white supremacy.
Answer this for me...Why did he really get exposed when the same white drs play this same game?
Because 3 years ago the FBI investigated ever MD in the state that did not belong to an orginized health plan provider, looking for medicaid fraud. One local doctor, who was white, was arrested and released after no evidence was found to prossecute. So white doctors were harrassed by the feds.

The reason I predicted he would pull the race card is because in previous news reports where Dr. Glenn was interviewed he was labled a champion of the "Discriminated Worker". Check out that KFVS 12 report where the P&G worker claimed mental stress over a false claim of racisim at P&G. Any good attourney would use anything to get their client out of a jam. The race card is just a tool used by lawyers.

I do not see how or why you claim white supremist are behind these charges. Dr. Glenn had more white patients than non-white. He was the best doctor to go to when you were ill and needed to go back to work, a couple shots in the ass and you were as right as rain. Yes his bedside manner sucked but people went to him because he was a very good practioner.
Guest

Belleville, IL

#19 Feb 7, 2013
I agree with some of that. I'm white and went to Dr. Glenn and really like him. Like you said a shot in the b and ready to go

“Think for yourself.”

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous

#20 Feb 7, 2013
If he is found not guilty I will continue to use him as my doctor. I pay for the best medical care not their bedside manner.
someone

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Thanks for the input on the dentist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lying ass hoes (Apr '10) 6 min Local 24
Dr Becking 10 min Former client 5
house fire on forester 47 min jimmy 1
Unions 59 min Off Base 28
Is Luhr Bros company good to work for 1 hr Bobby Crain 88
trump's wall 3 hr What ever 84
Exel (Jun '14) 6 hr fmrexel 95

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages