First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jkh

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I'm tired of having to jump back an forth between threads to talk to you.

I can only think of one reason segregation would b a good thing.
To preserve ones culture.
But that being said, I just don't think segregation is a good thing at all!! To me it only serves to divide the human species, when we could all be so much more (spiritually, mentally, and bodily) if we all work together.

And just so you know, I honestly do appreciate that you did reach out. I know that with your views it must have been difficult.(No that wasn't meant as an insult, and I sincerely apologize if you took it that way)
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Dexter, MO

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Alright...I see where you are coming from. But preservation of the culture isn't my aim. I was almost sure you would really think about this question before you jumped so quick to answer. Here I go.. 1.Edu cation..THIS is the first step into this massive European system that promotes white Supremacy and weighs heavily on psychological aspects of black america. Example: In my history class way back when,my teacher wheeled into the class the old tv vcr combo cart. Took out of his drawer a vhs cassette of Roots and put it in. I was light years ascended already by this time and i was privileged enough to have had parents that were educated enough to have prepared me for this. As my class sat there about 3or 4 days for an hour,I was more interested in the effects that were taking place right before my eyes.
although i sat next to my white brothers n sisters watching the same movie,the subconscious and psychological interpretation is completely different.

I have always had amazing white friends,friends I even grew up with that i felt were closer than family,but something changed within that same week that would separate ideology from that moment forward.

Ask yourself this..Why are black american children being taught year in and out of this,but no mention of how Africa and the black man is the original man. There are many other points to hit on education but ill stop there. If you want more of my insight ask.

2.Economic equality is my second choice. Is it just me,or is there a preconceived notion that blacks americans don't want to work and support themselves?? You say it all the time yourself and it's safe to say this blanketed stereotype reigns supreme around here.. If you speak out against injustices here,or if you so much as speak one thing in support of Obama, you and others throw people to that file. The economic equality problem stems from slavery. We have never recovered and every possible attempt at "Black owned and opporated "from has always been killed,burned down,spat on and swept over. Tell me it hasn't and fight my right. These are common sense things that everyone on this planet knows. If you want more insight,ask.

Furthermore, my ideal of segregation isn't anything negative,nor race promoting. My opinion is to catch my culture up to speed. Not all in plight to separate just because some white people are feeblers.. Your thoughts..
jkh

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
I absolutely agree with you that there have been and still are atrosities that happen to black peoples in general. But this is not a simply black against white issue( at least not to me) its a human against human issue. Statistics show that there is far more black on black crime worldwide. And I denounce that as well.
I'm not trying to say that your compleatly wrong, cause ur not. But when you group all of one color of people under the same umbrella of hatred, any argument you might make just sounds weak and stupid (again my opinion). I would have at least partially supported you, if you weren't grouping all of the "mutant white skinned people" together.
Example of my views:
When I was child growing up in N.C. a white person where I lived did not generally use the word "n" (topix won't let me spell it). This had two reasons in my family, one. Racism was not tolerated in my family. I was taught that no color was better or worse than the other, and the word "n" had racist connotations.
The second reason is far more simple. The use of the word "n" in certain places could get you killed, quite literally.
As I have grown older the word "n" has come to have a different meaning to me. I still don't use the word (even spelling it here makes me blush) it is still a derogatory remark. But, to me it no longer should be used to describe a black man/woman. Because I have met white, black,Asian, Hispanic, ect. "n". The word is still derogatory, but does NOT simply signify a black person.
I believe our reality is what we make it be. So if you THINK all white people are against you then for you they will be.
Solomon (I really wish I knew your name, can I at least get just one REAL initial? I feel really weird calling you Solomon all the time), I am actually one of the most tolerant people you'll ever want to meet, and I have limitless curiosity, people and their personal views fascinate me, but every now and then I run across someone like you, some have been white (they are usually KKK morons), that just can't seem to get past the fact that we are all human, and we all bleed red, we all have the same kinds of feelings and emotions. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOUR SKIN COLOR IS.
As I've said before. You would be an awesome force for equality (across all colors, and nationalities) if you could let go of the hatred!! Its a poison in your mind that won't let you be a better man.
And no I do not feel that the stereotype of the lazy black man is entirely accurate. I was only using it against you personally. Not as a general assumption.
I actually know FAR more white people on gov assistance.
I'm gonna go home for lunch now (that time is reserved exclusively for my wife) but I b back in hour or so.
Reverend Wright

Sikeston, MO

#4 Jan 30, 2013
JKH says:

"Solomon (I really wish I knew your name, can I at least get just one REAL initial? I feel really weird calling you Solomon all the time), I am actually one
Solomon (I really wish I knew your name, can I at least get just one REAL initial? I feel really weird calling you Solomon all the time),"

"I am actually one of the most tolerant people you'll ever want to meet, and I have limitless curiosity, people and their personal views fascinate me,"

Jkh, the statements you make in the above paragraph alone tell Black people that you are nothing but an educated, slick and sneaky rabblerouser.

Black people do NOT want to be TOLERATED as you say above you. Black people literally built this country by being FORCED to work for free for more than two hundred years!
We produced wealth that the White slavemasters took from us, and used it to make themselves and their friends and family wealthy.

We don't owe you people anything!! The Federal Government owes us billions of dollars in land and money for the tremendous damage they did to us.

JKH, you don't win the friendship, or respect by telling intelligent Black folks that you were taught to TOLERATE us.
Once again you show how limited your vocabulary is.

The word "Tolerate" simply means to PUT UP WITH. We tolerate hot weather. We tolerate mosquitoes. We tolerate flies. I tolerate the many dozens of White people like you on this forum who are so ignorant and have so much paranoid, schizoid, hatred of Black people.

I don't like you. I have no interest in interacting with you on any level after seeing what you say here.

We want to be valued, respected, and appreciated just like White people value, respect, and appreciated each other.

Need I say more?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Reverend Wright wrote:
JKH says:

"Solomon (I really wish I knew your name, can I at least get just one REAL initial? I feel really weird calling you Solomon all the time), I am actually one
Solomon (I really wish I knew your name, can I at least get just one REAL initial? I feel really weird calling you Solomon all the time),"

"I am actually one of the most tolerant people you'll ever want to meet, and I have limitless curiosity, people and their personal views fascinate me,"

Jkh, the statements you make in the above paragraph alone tell Black people that you are nothing but an educated, slick and sneaky rabblerouser.

Black people do NOT want to be TOLERATED as you say above you. Black people literally built this country by being FORCED to work for free for more than two hundred years!
We produced wealth that the White slavemasters took from us, and used it to make themselves and their friends and family wealthy.

We don't owe you people anything!! The Federal Government owes us billions of dollars in land and money for the tremendous damage they did to us.

JKH, you don't win the friendship, or respect by telling intelligent Black folks that you were taught to TOLERATE us.

The word "Tolerate" simply means to PUT UP WITH. We tolerate hot weather. We tolerate mosquitoes. We tolerate flies. I tolerate the many dozens of White people like you on this forum who are so ignorant and have so much paranoid, schizoid, hatred of Black people.

I don't like you. I have no interest in interacting with you on any level after seeing what you say here.

We want to be valued, respected, and appreciated just like White people value, respect, and appreciated each other.

Need I say more?
You should start by valuing yourself first. Your problem is thinking the government owes you something. The government didn't bring you over here. There were slaves here before the United States was founded. Slaves in territories owned by England, Spain and France. Shortly after the government was founded people came forward that wanted slavery abolished. It took time for people to realize it was wrong. For years before the civil war people fought to end slavery. Then the government decided it should be law and not just a choice. Slaves were freed. Your idiocy is an example of why you get no respect. Things have been done to give you the same chances. Heard of affirmative action? Your need to blame the government and demand reparations is typical. You can't take responsibility for your actions. Start acting like a productive member of society instead of a whipped stable boy with no goals. You're to dumb to realize that you're the problem. Then you undoubtedly pass on your views to your children. Try breaking the cycle and giving your kids a chance to change the stereotype. A white person can't set a foot in a black neighborhood without being harassed. Or there being ten monkeys in the street who won't move to let you by. On some level maybe they feel they don't have to. That's the other problem. You think you don't have to show respect simply because someone is white and you blame us for stuff that happened way before our lifetime. You refuse to have respect simply because you don't have to. You're right. You don't have to. But if you want to be treated with respect you have to give it. Not because of skin color but because your a human being. Things aren't ever going to change if you continue to act like you do. So keep on doing what you've been doing for the past 150 years. Your plan looks like it working. Lol.
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Dexter, MO

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Reverend Wright wrote:
JKH says:
Jkh, the statements you make in the above paragraph alone tell Black people that you are nothing but an educated, slick and sneaky rabblerouser
Need I say more?
Thank You. We know how the game is played.
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You should start by valuing yourself first. Your problem is thinking the government owes you something. The government didn't bring you over here. There were slaves here before the United States was founded. Slaves in territories owned by England, Spain and France. Shortly after the government was founded people came forward that wanted slavery abolished. It took time for people to realize it was wrong. For years before the civil war people fought to end slavery. Then the government decided it should be law and not just a choice. Slaves were freed. Your idiocy is an example of why you get no respect. Things have been done to give you the same chances. Heard of affirmative action? Your need to blame the government and demand reparations is typical. You can't take responsibility for your actions. Start acting like a productive member of society instead of a whipped stable boy with no goals. You're to dumb to realize that you're the problem. Then you undoubtedly pass on your views to your children. Try breaking the cycle and giving your kids a chance to change the stereotype. A white person can't set a foot in a black neighborhood without being harassed. Or there being ten monkeys in the street who won't move to let you by. On some level maybe they feel they don't have to. That's the other problem. You think you don't have to show respect simply because someone is white and you blame us for stuff that happened way before our lifetime. You refuse to have respect simply because you don't have to. You're right. You don't have to. But if you want to be treated with respect you have to give it. Not because of skin color but because your a human being. Things aren't ever going to change if you continue to act like you do. So keep on doing what you've been doing for the past 150 years. Your plan looks like it working. Lol.
Woooow!! Just when I was reaching..

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jan 30, 2013
King Solomon Falasha Jew wrote:
<quoted text>Woooow!! Just when I was reaching..
You weren't reaching anyone. You're going to think you're owed something regardless of discussion. That's ok though. We will continue going to college, owning businesses, and being better in general. Lol. You aren't going to change how people think until you figure out that you're being the most racist person on here. The only thing you're doing is propagating the typical stereotypes of black people. Poor me. The government owes us. You're miserable. I'm not. You lose again.
jkh

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Reverend.
If I offended you with my choice of words then I sincerely apologize. When I said tolerant, it was meant as in I am accepting of everyone, as long as you can play nice so will I.
When I first started talking to "solomon" I was genuinely curious if he actually believed what he was saying or if he was just trying to start an argument (you never kno about people these days, some people just like to start trouble). So I asked.(Admittedly I prob could have phrased my question differently) but again I was raised to believe that kind of thinking is wrong, no matter the perpetrators, so racist comments (whoever they are directed at) anger me. That's all the explanation I have for how this started.

Solomon.
I would very much like to continue our current conversation. I will tell you flat out that I do not agree with your philosophies and I'm never going to, but that does not in the slightest diminish my curiosity about it, and would really like to discuss it. Like adults. I promise you will get no derogatory remarks from me, as long as you can promise me the same.
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Dexter, MO

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Nobody i know in Poplar Bluff told me "guest" was a wise man. So fail you did sir.

@JKH..I can appreciate your upbringing,The wise man from Poplar Bluff could have benefited from the same principles but we can't pick our parents.
You made some punches still but i can overlook them with a better brighter message.

I have no hate within my spirit. I fear God,not You or any weapon formed against me. I'm figuratively a walking ray of light just passing through this mess of a world we both live in. The "N" word is ours to use pretty much however the user deems. Just one of the many ways Black people make bitter,butter. Pretty much Non Negotiable.

Right now,we all have the power and force to make equality right now for everybody. But where are you in the fight? Where are all these local wannabe politicians who want the recognition and respect from the communities they reside in? They are contempt with brushing the black community under the rug,keeping them contained to the southside and downtown areas,and not granting them equal opportunities. If this isn't true,give me a super sweet rebuttal. Hell i would love to hear Jay Purcell opinion on the way it is here. Then i would have to ask him,where he's been. How many of these people have walked through those areas with a sense to make things better,get people off welfare and working,RIGHT HERE IN CAPE..

Maybe the problem in Cape is that noone has played this "Race Card" most anti humans speak so wildly of. Right now i know of maybe 50-60 unemployed minorities,some with felonies,some with degrees,some with bad credit even,some with 5-6 kids or more,all being handled the very same. Don't get me wrong and confuse yourself,I'm totally for equality,but when I personally know 10-15 white men,felons,working and eating good but have committed worse crimes than half the 50-60 unemployed minorities,you have to wonder. WTF..Now imagine all these people playing the so called Race Card with evidence as ammo.

You know how the black people of STL made it through? They all pulled together and played the Race Card and opened the entire city up!! Wasn't just a black accomplishment because there has never been a black victory without white assistance. Many reasons why but changes were established for years. Since they have spiralled downward naturally,i feel mostly because the presense of a "black" President unleashes the white resentment and folks around here pay dearly of a different color. Change is coming.
jkh

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
I mostly agree with u. Except from what I've seen in your previous posts you sure SEEM to have hatred in your heart.
I also agree that black people as a whole have not and do not really get a fair shake. This is however (my opinion) NOT the case for the individual black person. Affermative action has done great things for black people all over. The problem is that we needed it in the first place!!
I few questions for you bout slavery issue.
Why do I have to get the backlash anger from it? I have not ever owned another person, wouldn't want to even if I could.
Why are you not upset with the African people? It is well documented that black people, even whole tribes, were captured and sold predominantly by other black people. Do they get a pass cause they are black?
And what about medieval Europe and ancient Rome, an Greece ? Whites were slaves then as well. Was that OK because they were white?
And what about the current slave trade that is rampant in southeast Asia? Are you upset about that too?
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Dexter, MO

#12 Jan 31, 2013
You don't even know me to depict any "Hate" you SEEM to see in a Heart you don't know. I have watched you target "Me" for sometime now. There would be days going by when i would just read,never adding to anything. Yet you would pin the tail on me. What you have done is petty by all accounts. I have prayed for you though and Shall I rise. Instead of taking the route you did,why not use some of that dime and time and trace my IP..You now have a personal Thread that you couldn't wait to develope. I'm not only "Reaching" I'm playing right into your hand.

"Affirmitive Action"..I have never benefitted from the organization nor Equal Opp. Everything I have ever had has come from my hardwork and dedication/education. Same breath,I can't think of one individual who has. This happens to be a "White" conversation i believe that takes place after a black candidate has walked away praying to get that job/or any job. I say that because If AA/EO was really at play in this area,we would see a multitude of minority workers around Cape. Would we not? Just common sense to me. The anti humans in Cape Girardeau and surrounding areas have this shit on lock!! I grew up here and never once have I seen Black people at any construction site,laying pouring concrete,AC/Refrigeration,hell not even at gas stations. Now ask yourself how is AA/EO effecting anything you have going on??? Even better show me an example of it..

"Backlash Anger"...I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that. I would have to consider "Backlash Anger" as being more of a physical aspect,something traceable to a source or beginning point. The beginning I guess would be "Slavery" huh.?? What you are experiencing through this forum,I would have to say is "Black Awareness". Don't get the two confused kiddo. It SEEMS to me that when narrow minded individuals hear,read,come into contact with people like me,Knowledge,with real shit,these people do 1or2 things. They either accept it and move on/get curious for more info...Or they take it as "Backlash Anger". I'm sure no black person has faced you with any extreme slave rhetoric..I also doubt that any black person has given you any fuss as far as any of this goes. Maybe wrong,you tell me.

"Africa"...Being upset with the people of Africa is simply not an option. Yes there were tribes that aided in the very beginning of the Slave Trade,soon after there were all out battles to stop it once they seen the error in they made. This happens to be the "ACE" lots of white people use to suffice a lifetime of slavery. You would have to direct me to this well documented archive where whole tribes are inked and mentioned for there roles played. Africans by far get the ultimate "PASS"!

"What about medieval Europe,Rome,Greece"? I would have to ask you,"What about them"? As far as the very same "History" books we both learned from,there it is. I can't confirm any "White" slavery..I have never heard such a notion until Dec 2012 here on this forum. Please don't bash me on the head with "Servitude Slavery" gab...Totally Different..Furthermore wouldn't that have been carved into stone somewhere in History. How would the "white" man totally disregard his oppression in the "History" that he rewrote?? If you have more knowledge of this share.

"The Current Slave Trade In Asia"...30 million Women and Children,mostly young boys that sick wealthy men and even women indulge their whackass fantasies raping,beating,murdering. The BBC said it's worse than the "Original" slave trade..I beg to differ but still my heart hurts for the situation. What about the Hundreds of Thousands of Sudanese Women and Children in the UK,European Slave Trade still operating today? Same shit homie. What about the millions of slaves RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA? Same shit again!! Slavery on any level is satanic in it's rawest form.
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Dexter, MO

#13 Jan 31, 2013
"Affirmitive Action"..I have never benefitted from the organization nor Equal Opp. Everything I have ever had has come from my hardwork and dedication/education. Same breath,I can't think of one individual who has. This happens to be a "White" conversation i believe that takes place after a black candidate has walked away praying to get that job/or any job. I say that because If AA/EO was really at play in this area,we would see a multitude of minority workers around Cape. Would we not? Just common sense to me. The anti humans in Cape Girardeau and surrounding areas have this shit on lock!! I grew up here and never once have I seen Black people at any construction site,laying pouring concrete,AC/Refrigeration,hell not even at gas stations really. Now ask yourself how is AA/EO effecting anything you have going on??? Even better show me an example of it..

"Backlash Anger"...I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that. I would have to consider "Backlash Anger" as being more of a physical aspect,something traceable to a source or beginning point. The beginning I guess would be "Slavery" huh.?? What you are experiencing through this forum,I would have to say is "Black Awareness". Don't get the two confused kiddo. It SEEMS to me that when narrow minded individuals hear,read,come into contact with people like me,Knowledge,with real shit,these people do 1or2 things. They either accept it and move on/get curious for more info...Or they take it as "Backlash Anger". I'm sure no black person has faced you with any extreme slave rhetoric..I also doubt that any black person has given you any fuss as far as any of this goes. Maybe wrong,you tell me.

"Africa"...Being upset with the people of Africa is simply not an option. Yes there were tribes that aided in the very beginning of the Slave Trade,soon after there were all out battles to stop it once they seen the errors they made. This happens to be the "ACE" lots of white people use to suffice a lifetime of slavery. You would have to direct me to this well documented archive where whole tribes are inked and mentioned for there roles played. Africans by far get the ultimate "PASS"!

"What about medieval Europe,Rome,Greece"? I would have to ask you,"What about them"? As far as the very same "History" books we both learned from,there it is.Further education has lead me to know that most of the artisans,philosophers,musician s,Religious figures were gay as hell. Not a lot has changed over abroad since. I can't confirm any "White" slavery..I have never heard such a notion until Dec 2012 here on this forum. Please don't bash me on the head with "Servitude Slavery" gab...Totally Different..Furthermore wouldn't that have been carved into stone somewhere in History. How would the "white" man totally disregard his oppression in the "History" that he rewrote?? If you have more knowledge of this share.

"The Current Slave Trade In Asia"...30 million Women and Children,mostly young boys that sick wealthy men and even women indulge their whackass fantasies raping,beaten,murdering. The BBC said it's worse than the "Original" slave trade..Yea ok..Not making light of it but really..How about the UK/European Slave Trade currently operating. Hundreds of Thousands of Sudanese Women and Children enslaved,raped,beaten,murdered also.

I'm sure you know just who I am. There would be days going by without me saying anything,Yet you would pin the tail on me. Making post that would somehow "Alert" and make "Description",even made reference to where my child is schooled. You went even lower than that didn't you..When I made the statement of Me loving God and No weapon against me shall prosper..That was from God,through me,directly to and for you. Instead of using a little time and dime,mixed with a little focus and energy,you would've been more formidable. But I waited for your move,couldn't wait to play directly into your hands. You didn't play fair at all. But I'm full of hate. I have already prayed for you.
White N Wise

Belleville, IL

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Oh yeah... Nice thread from the douchebag! He can be found out in no time. Notice like I said, he claims equality,where is it? LMAO,ALSO where is all his "superior" knowledge that puts holes in logic anywhere? Wasn't here either. He never articulates anything worth listening to. Wow who is the "Solomon" he is harassing? Someone knows! There's like 4 in the area. Ill find out.
Sampson

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Nice try J. You can't get rational from crazy. I was in best buy the other day. I was waited in by a nice you g black man. I counted 7 black folks working that day. I went to Rhodes after, there was 3 nice black folks working. I went to visit my aunt at he nursing home, almost the whole staff was nice black women. Then I stopped by KFC for lunch and the majority of the staff was nice black folk. Before I went home i had to go to walmart, guess what, almost all the register workers were nice black folks. After I got home my sister was talking about her husband and how he wanted my family over for a BBQ, he works in a factory where the majority of the workers are black( my sisters husband is black). So don't feel to horrible for the hate filled, lying fool that is Solomon. All it takes a few stops at the local business's in cape and you all kinds of diversity. Sorry, but true.......
Sampson

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Oh, you never said nothing wrong. You said your parents didnt tolerate racism and that all folks were humans and the same. You never said anything about you or them tolarating minorities. He just wanted to twist your words to make you seem weak and to have an excuse to continue his ditrades." Look i tried but you got racist on me" h is so pathetic. You are obviously the bigger man. It was people like you that got the slaves free and it is peopel like him who keep the hate alive. Sleep well knowing that you won.
White N Wise

Belleville, IL

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Who is Solomon then?

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Solomon is a racist nurse..... Oh yeah and he suckles off the governments military tit as well... Solomon is the poorest excuse for a subhuman on the face of this planet!!
White N Wise

Belleville, IL

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Oh really? So he's a nurse and in the military,and black? Sounds incredible to me. What have you done with yourself? I see now why all the jealousy from you fools! You never expect a black man to make something out of himself and when he out classes you "superior" whites, you get upset. Well done King Solomon!
Real

Dexter, MO

#20 Feb 15, 2013
ROTMFFLMMFAO!!! I know he would beat the sleeves off your simpleass!! Racist huh? How does one suckle off the governments military tit? Only a white racist,jealous of this man would speak that way. So being in the military means you can't have a freedom of speech,your own morals and values. Sounds like a awesome person. What exactly do you have going for yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GT roofing 5 min Home owner 7
White People SUPER CRIMINALS and PERVERTS of Am... 7 min Guest 18
pioneer homes 21 min SMH 6
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 1 hr 3somefun 55
Kaytee Pierce 2 hr Karma 1
teachers and coaches leaving Cape Central 2 hr ummmmmm 25
snitches (Jul '11) 6 hr Agreed2 107
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages