First Prev
of 14
Next Last
main_chick

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2011
why do white people smell like burnt bologna when they dry and wet dogs when they r wet? why do they never have shoes on outside? why is thier hair so stringy, and what happens to thier teeth? white people are just plain disgusting period, point blank!

Willowbrook, IL

#3 Jun 22, 2011
main_chick wrote:
why do white people smell like burnt bologna when they dry and wet dogs when they r wet? why do they never have shoes on outside? why is thier hair so stringy, and what happens to thier teeth? white people are just plain disgusting period, point blank!
Why do blacks wear their pants hanging off their ass like anyone wants to see what kind of boxers they have on, why do they sell crack instead of working legit jobs, why do they smell like sh!t, why do they trash any neighborhood that they live in, why do they cry constantly about the white man holding them down, why do they make babies that they know damn well they won't support, why do blacks spread aids like wildfire. I can go on but you get the point.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHEW

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2011
main_chick wrote:
You must be talking about the white women who let their selves go,and they start dating blacks.That relationship causes a bad smell all around.
HE HE

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do blacks wear their pants hanging off their ass like anyone wants to see what kind of boxers they have on, why do they sell crack instead of working legit jobs, why do they smell like sh!t, why do they trash any neighborhood that they live in, why do they cry constantly about the white man holding them down, why do they make babies that they know damn well they won't support, why do blacks spread aids like wildfire. I can go on but you get the point.
You're so right.Don't forget they're to lazy to even tie their shoes,buckle their belts,or even to stupid to put a hat on correctly.

“Flow like a great river.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 22, 2011
The funny thing is all the things that black people do wrong, so do white people and all the things that white people do wrong, so do black people.
main_chick

United States

#7 Jun 22, 2011
why do white people think they are superior when they cant even spell superior? why do white people sleep with animals, catch diseases and then try to blame us for thier nastiness? why do white people kiss thier dogs in the mouth and call them thier children (perhaps confused by the smell)? why do white people wear thier clothes so tight it looks like they are a yeast infection? why do white people try so hard to imitate us? why do white people stand outside thier apartments yelling at people who are standing right beside them like they r deaf? why wont all white people kill themselves?

“Wit is educated insolence.”

Not logged-in, not me.

#8 Jun 22, 2011
I hate you.
I hate you more.
No, I hate YOU more!
Huh-uh! I hated you first!
NIH-uh, I hated YOU first!
Did NOT!
Did TOO!
MOM!!!!!

Good job, kids.
TuSick

Jackson, MO

#9 Jun 22, 2011
Funny you would say something like that op, you are prly dating the fat remains of a once born white girl that was corrupted by the degeneration of african american males in the town of cape girardeau mo. Wear your pants at your feet, run your mouth to every white male and or female that walks by you and be angry about everything that doesn't involve drinking a colt 45 and smoking a black and mild packed full of marijuana paid for by the working class of america and given to you on the first, all because you can't get your lazy retarded ass off the front porch stoop with your boys and go apply at even a god damned mc donalds. "you smell like burnt bologna" give me a damn break, just the white people that live in your trailer park, your cornrolls and weave are held together with your natural born greasy pubic head full. Go get your damn GED and get a job.
main_chick

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2011
to TuSick if ur comment was to me then "dur" you can tell by my name im a girl. i have my bachelors and a job where i made 54grand a year. i would never date out my race (species) because as far as im concerned whites r not humans i dont drink nor do i smoke weed or cigarettes (disgusting!) and i dont do weaves although its cute that u learned a new word, although im sure u kno whites wear weaves as well and try to imitate us by wearing braids as well (please never use the word cornroll again) a conroll is NOT a braid u r so stupid (stupit) rotflmao stfu kill yourself hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Other

Gilbertsville, KY

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Another classic case of OPEN MOUTH and let the STUPIDITY fly!!!!
Other

Gilbertsville, KY

#13 Jun 22, 2011
Another classic case of OPEN MOUTH and let the STUPIDITY fly!!!

Location hidden

#14 Jun 22, 2011
Nice job main_chick. You really showed him, but tryin bein a little bit nicer.
morley

Jackson, MO

#15 Jun 22, 2011
I just love a sassy black woman. It feels good to vent doesn't it. You talk that smack to a black man and you would get that bubble butt kicked up so high they would call you the hunchback of Topeka. You have gotten up and got a job thats the beginning of easing the stress on the working class. Good girl. Now shit can that nasty old hate vibe which smells far worse than fried bologna or a wet dog for that matter and help the rest of us work on the problems that bother all of mankind. You are a sassy little minx..much love.
hummm

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2011
main_chick wrote:
to TuSick if ur comment was to me then "dur" you can tell by my name im a girl. i have my bachelors and a job where i made 54grand a year. i would never date out my race (species) because as far as im concerned whites r not humans i dont drink nor do i smoke weed or cigarettes (disgusting!) and i dont do weaves although its cute that u learned a new word, although im sure u kno whites wear weaves as well and try to imitate us by wearing braids as well (please never use the word cornroll again) a conroll is NOT a braid u r so stupid (stupit) rotflmao stfu kill yourself hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Sthu already! You are just as stupid as the white people who get on here and put black people down! There is good and bad in all races,do not lump everyone in the same basket because of a few bad ones! You just like the other dumb a** people should be ashamed of yourself and where ever you work i hope they find out who you are and fire your a**! Why dont you kill your fkn self and this world would be much better off! Anyone who is a raciest should jump already no one wants it or likes it you sick twisted fk!

Location hidden

#17 Jun 22, 2011
hummm wrote:
<quoted text> Sthu already! You are just as stupid as the white people who get on here and put black people down! There is good and bad in all races,do not lump everyone in the same basket because of a few bad ones! You just like the other dumb a** people should be ashamed of yourself and where ever you work i hope they find out who you are and fire your a**! Why dont you kill your fkn self and this world would be much better off! Anyone who is a raciest should jump already no one wants it or likes it you sick twisted fk!
This reeks of hypocracy.

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 22, 2011
main_chick wrote:
black ppls hair especially the womens hair is worse than white ppl hair it just looks so gross and is always greasy and shit ewwwwww! I'm so glad i'm white!
Not

United States

#19 Jun 22, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
black ppls hair especially the womens hair is worse than white ppl hair it just looks so gross and is always greasy and shit ewwwwww! I'm so glad i'm white!
wrong answer, im a black woman. My hair isnt gross nor greasy. I have great hair thats natural. Lets not talk about white peoples hair, at least we dont have to worry about head lice. Now that deserves an ewwwwwwww!
main_chick

United States

#20 Jun 23, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
m
oh u r so smart "our hair is soooo greasy" do u kno y our hair is greasy because we use hair grease u idiot! u r sooooo stupid (stupit) u need to kill yourself (kill yo self right now!) now white people on the other hand especially if they havent washed it in a couple days yes that does deserve an ewwwwwwwww!

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 23, 2011
Not wrote:
<quoted text> wrong answer, im a black woman. My hair isnt gross nor greasy. I have great hair thats natural. Lets not talk about white peoples hair, at least we dont have to worry about head lice. Now that deserves an ewwwwwwww!
yeah u don't have to worry about it because they can't live in all that grease u put in ur hair and they are only attracted to clean hair! Your hair might be really nice but that's one in a million when it comes to black girls hair(;
Mwahh

Chicago, IL

#22 Jun 23, 2011
main_chick wrote:
<quoted text>m
oh u r so smart "our hair is soooo greasy" do u kno y our hair is greasy because we use hair grease u idiot! u r sooooo stupid (stupit) u need to kill yourself (kill yo self right now!) now white people on the other hand especially if they havent washed it in a couple days yes that does deserve an ewwwwwwwww!
I don't understand why u guys put that grease in your hair anyways.. Do u guys use bacon grease?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teachers and coaches leaving Cape Central 9 min resident 73
Zika...what a joke! 18 min jimtastic. 13
i want a big tattoo 24 min sam 1
How many of you worms will vote for Trump 2 hr Guest 17
why do white people smell like wet dogs when th... (Mar '10) 2 hr NatTurnet 459
Best veterinarian in cape county 2 hr Woof 11
Bye bye 6 hr fsaadg 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages