SE Missourian article on Malcolm Harr...

SE Missourian article on Malcolm Harris, dumb

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Poor Baby shooter

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I can't believe the Missourian ran this bullsh*t article. Poor shooter . Family supports his innocent plea. Really? Has there ever been parent of a murder suspect who didn't believe their son was innocent. How ridiculous. The family states they do not go out with guns.... Hmmm this guy has quite an extensive record on casenet, including armed robbery. He has been in trouble for years. Give me a break Missourian, this was an unbelievable waste of a story. I realize you have nothing to put in the paper, but these people defending this piece of crap ? Somebody sure called this one wrong. Why give them the time of day. They all wanna be all gangster , until it comes to paying for what their worthless ass did. A man is dead . Harris shot him. End of story.
Now I will wait for all the idiots who come on here defending this pos. Bring it !!!! Sorry your homie is guilty.
blu

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Hang em high
Cousin Ed

Dexter, MO

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Lmfao
DonDiva

Prairie Village, KS

#6 Dec 21, 2012
It was Al who shot him not Malcom. So i will uphold my innocent child to. The word on the streets approved this message
Guest

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Al who?
Real

Dexter, MO

#9 Dec 21, 2012
I haven't heard that yet..I personally don't see Al doing that.
Ash

Fairfax, VA

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Guest wrote:
Al who?
Al Sharpton duh!
lol

Jackson, MO

#11 Dec 21, 2012
DonDiva wrote:
It was Al who shot him not Malcom. So i will uphold my innocent child to. The word on the streets approved this message
yeah innocent child my arse.i know he was there just reading his bible and got picked on.... lol . his rap sheet speaks for itself. we are not buying it sweetie!go talk to Jerry Springer , maybe he will support your cause. Admiit your kid is just a pos and get over it. lmao
hmmm

Jackson, MO

#12 Dec 21, 2012
dont you mean word on the screet?
DonDiva

Kansas City, MO

#13 Dec 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah innocent child my arse.i know he was there just reading his bible and got picked on.... lol . his rap sheet speaks for itself. we are not buying it sweetie!go talk to Jerry Springer , maybe he will support your cause. Admiit your kid is just a pos and get over it. lmao
if u wasnt there. Dont dpeakr on it. Just because of his past. Dont mean shit. The wrong person is about to b convicted of a murder he didnt do. He was on the ground with dude. So how n the fuck did he shoot him. Stop playing and get the right facts. Dumb asses
Sean Davis

Garden City, MI

#14 Dec 22, 2012
He done it. I know FOR FACT!!!!
Neon owner

O Fallon, MO

#15 Dec 22, 2012
dumb coo
Tip

Fairfax, VA

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Sean Davis wrote:
He done it. I know FOR FACT!!!!
. Damn lie why ain't no gun powder on his hands thn wen he got caught hours later
Sean Davis

Garden City, MI

#18 Dec 22, 2012
Cause he bleached his hands!!!!
Tip

United States

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Sean Davis wrote:
Cause he bleached his hands!!!!
yu da world gone believe wht thy want I'm an outsider lookin n just reading if he was drunk as he was wit the clothes he got caught in wit cuts on his hand no drunk man gone go bleach thy hands whn thy found him his hands was still cut n had dry blood
Tip

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Poor Baby shooter wrote:
I can't believe the Missourian ran this bullsh*t article. Poor shooter . Family supports his innocent plea. Really? Has there ever been parent of a murder suspect who didn't believe their son was innocent. How ridiculous. The family states they do not go out with guns.... Hmmm this guy has quite an extensive record on casenet, including armed robbery. He has been in trouble for years. Give me a break Missourian, this was an unbelievable waste of a story. I realize you have nothing to put in the paper, but these people defending this piece of crap ? Somebody sure called this one wrong. Why give them the time of day. They all wanna be all gangster , until it comes to paying for what their worthless ass did. A man is dead . Harris shot him. End of story.
Now I will wait for all the idiots who come on here defending this pos. Bring it !!!! Sorry your homie is guilty.
suck a sumthin just watch the trail if this was the city wit no evidence he would be out like I said no evidence at all gun powder not on clothes or anything
stk

United States

#22 Dec 25, 2012
DonDiva wrote:
It was Al who shot him not Malcom. So i will uphold my innocent child to. The word on the streets approved this message
maybe if your kid wasnt on the streets in the first place his ignoramous ass wouldnt be in this mess. how about going to school or something productive? nah? ok. hang him
Dear dumb diva

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Dec 25, 2012
GUILTY You raised a heathen! Get over it. Hope he enjoys the men's! Lol
Real

Dexter, MO

#24 Dec 25, 2012
@Stk and Dear dumb diva:

No heart,no character development of oneself.
Tip

United States

#26 May 2, 2013
I kno u guys feel stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly vails 49 min The truth speaker 1
Advice for KFVS 12 (Feb '17) 1 hr guest 165
Cherise hatfield 2 hr Anonymous 21
solar eclipse 3 hr WiseUp 4
Carlos Vargas safe campus statement 4 hr successful 12
Any Wiccans here? (Sep '11) 5 hr Johnny Winter 120
Trump Removes Racist Monument 5 hr Joe Screaming Bird 5

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages