First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
If you know Ricky Weber or Cody Reid the are telling on everybody they can to stay out of jail I got statements that they both signed. So watch out for them
splc

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2013
friend wrote:
If you know Ricky Weber or Cody Reid the are telling on everybody they can to stay out of jail I got statements that they both signed. So watch out for them
do you know the snitches who live on the 400 block of koch street? they call the cops, all the time for everything, and anything. calling everybodies landlord's, and health department, the mayor.
CHT

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Apr 1, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> do you know the snitches who live on the 400 block of koch street? they call the cops, all the time for everything, and anything. calling everybodies landlord's, and health department, the mayor.
why do you keep posting the same thing about your neighbors. Your just letting people zero in on where you live.
He is a loser

Jackson, MO

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Good. Hope your drug dealer ass is on prison soon. Hope more people snitch on you
splc

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2013
CHT wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep posting the same thing about your neighbors. Your just letting people zero in on where you live.
because a neighbor who got caught stealing, did his time in prison. those neighbors hounded him so much he broke to pure pressure. he was doing so well. but they kept calling the police so many times his probational officer got involved. he called a friend to come over, his friend was fresh out of prison, and that mistake sent him back to prison. so those who want to doubt me so be it. i would try to get them to leave him alone. I HATE THOSE NEIGHBORS SO MUCH. because there are children involved.
CHT

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2013
If he wasn't doing anything wrong he should have had nothing to worry about.
splc

Clinton, MO

#7 Apr 1, 2013
CHT wrote:
If he wasn't doing anything wrong he should have had nothing to worry about.
my sister worked as a probational officer for her first job, if you are a excon you can not hang around, or have them in your home. that's where he made a mistake. he got put right back in prison. now his family had to move in his parents house. i wouldn't be so upset, if there hadn't been his children involved. i ask his wife if she needs help. to watch the children while she goes to prison to see her husband.

Florissant, MO

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Don't break the law and no one will snitch on you!
splc

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2013
guest wrote:
Don't break the law and no one will snitch on you!
what a right fighter? shut up!!
Duck you

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 2, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> because a neighbor who got caught stealing, did his time in prison. those neighbors hounded him so much he broke to pure pressure. he was doing so well. but they kept calling the police so many times his probational officer got involved. he called a friend to come over, his friend was fresh out of prison, and that mistake sent him back to prison. so those who want to doubt me so be it. i would try to get them to leave him alone. I HATE THOSE NEIGHBORS SO MUCH. because there are children involved.
He should have known not to call someone with whom he is not allowed to associate. Very simpl. It is always someone else's fault huh?
CHT

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Apr 2, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> my sister worked as a probational officer for her first job, if you are a excon you can not hang around, or have them in your home. that's where he made a mistake. he got put right back in prison. now his family had to move in his parents house. i wouldn't be so upset, if there hadn't been his children involved. i ask his wife if she needs help. to watch the children while she goes to prison to see her husband.
then the dumbass should not have been hanging out with an ex con. Plain and simple. He knew the rules and broke them anyway. I guess being cool was more important than staying with his old lady and child or children.
Susan

Clarksdale, MS

#12 Apr 2, 2013
CHT wrote:
<quoted text>then the dumbass should not have been hanging out with an ex con. Plain and simple. He knew the rules and broke them anyway. I guess being cool was more important than staying with his old lady and child or children.
AGREE 100%! Well said.
splc

Strafford, MO

#13 Apr 2, 2013
Duck you wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have known not to call someone with whom he is not allowed to associate. Very simpl. It is always someone else's fault huh?
fine, i have a heart, he was down, and out, and going out of his mind. those f--kin neighbors who do nothing but gossip. i don't know, and you don't know, i just wish he would have called his probational officer.
splc

Strafford, MO

#14 Apr 2, 2013
CHT wrote:
<quoted text>
then the dumbass should not have been hanging out with an ex con. Plain and simple. He knew the rules and broke them anyway. I guess being cool was more important than staying with his old lady and child or children.
one his wife is not an old lady. all of you can say what you want. he wasn't thinking clear. he called the wrong person, and now they are going to move so he won't have to put up with those neighbors. children. no he wasn't being cool, he was scared,desperate, and not thinking clear.
splc

Strafford, MO

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE 100%! Well said.
who asked for your two cents, that's not worth a penny?
daisy
#16 Apr 2, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> what a right fighter? shut up!!
lol splc... thot u didnt like criminals??? u stfu
daisy
#17 Apr 2, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> who asked for your two cents, that's not worth a penny?
and who asked for yours?? lol
He is a loser

Jackson, MO

#18 Apr 3, 2013
Your dumbass friend did more than just have a friend around. No one, and I mean no one, gets violated on one association violation. Tell the whole story you dumb bitch. And quit blaming the neighbors for your convict friend. I wouldn't want him in my neighborhood either. Perhaps he can come stay with you. That would solve everyone's problems. Or at least until the convicted thief stole from you and you would be on here bitching like you do about everything. Sure that it would be the neighbors fault that the convict stole from you because he had no where else to go.

Fucking whiny bitch

Dexter, MO

#19 Apr 3, 2013
He is a loser wrote:
Your dumbass friend did more than just have a friend around. No one, and I mean no one, gets violated on one association violation. Tell the whole story you dumb bitch. And quit blaming the neighbors for your convict friend. I wouldn't want him in my neighborhood either. Perhaps he can come stay with you. That would solve everyone's problems. Or at least until the convicted thief stole from you and you would be on here bitching like you do about everything. Sure that it would be the neighbors fault that the convict stole from you because he had no where else to go.

Fucking whiny bitch
Wow, everything I've ever wanted to say to splc & more! Thanks!

“Think for yourself.”

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Criminals are stupid that is why they get sent to jail for doing stupid shit.
They do not get any smarter while in jail and return to dumb ass decision making once they are on parole.
Ex-cons deserve all the harassment they receive while on parole.

Ex-cons who have served 100% of their sentence and never accepted parole are the ones that learned from their mistake and data collected by the FBI show less than 5% of those ex-cons ever return to prison after released.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare Penalty Repealed 42 min Idiot 2
Rude People 1 hr ASAP 22
Cape public school is infested with bed bugs an... 1 hr Hug 18
Dave Butler 5 hr Linda 1
Craigslist idiot 8 hr Live local late-b... 8
Does anyone have a scientific answer for why Wh... 10 hr Guest 51
Poll How many understand that eating at the "Y" is j... (Aug '11) 17 hr Leeb62 118

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages