Survival Strategies for Dealing with ...

Survival Strategies for Dealing with ALL White people.

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Campbell, MO

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Must watch video for all nonwhite people in the Heartland and beyond.

Adam

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Jan 27, 2013
King Solomon Falasha Jew wrote:
Must watch video for all nonwhite people in the Heartland and beyond.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BavvNJ0_nTkXX
I don't believe its needed.

Surviving around white people is easy, just dont go around us with an over inflated sense of self importance or act like those white people owe you something. Respond based on the way you are treated and how you want to be treated and you might just make friends along with surviving.
jkh

Fairfax, VA

#3 Jan 27, 2013
This guy isn't interested in making friends. He thinks that because he's black, he is superior. His hatred blinds him to the fact, he is no different from the "white racist peoples" he preaches about.
Here again, I issue my challenge to you Solomon, knowledge, Lou Curtis, or whatever your calling yourself today. Your rants are easy to spot no matter what name you use.
How about abortion? That's a relatively hot topic. I'll even give you the total advantage of telling you that I'm somewhat divided on the subject, and you can decide which side you want to argue for. Pro choice or pro life.
This is even one you can bring a little religion into. I'm willing to lift the religion restriction for this topic, but not the race card! If you (or I) use race in the debate,it's an automatic forfeit
Come on big shot!! Show that mental superiority you keep claiming you have!!!
Dr Knowledge

Campbell, MO

#4 Jan 27, 2013
jkh wrote:
This guy isn't interested in making friends. He thinks that because he's black, he is superior. His hatred blinds him to the fact, he is no different from the "white racist peoples" he preaches about.
Here again, I issue my challenge to you Solomon, knowledge, Lou Curtis, or whatever your calling yourself today. Your rants are easy to spot no matter what name you use.
How about abortion? That's a relatively hot topic. I'll even give
Which guy are you talking about? The man speaking at the seminar in the video? Or the woman posting you right now?

Abortion is perfectly fine as long as it is White people aborting their beautiful little babies. No one has the right to tell a White woman what to do with her body...so she says.

If a Black woman commits an abortion she should be sentenced to nine months in prison the first time and the sentenced tripled for each succeeding occasion it happens.

There is no reason other than triflingness for a Black woman to have an abortion. All they have to do is find a birth control method like I do, and they won't get pregnant in the first place.
jkh

Fairfax, VA

#5 Jan 27, 2013
If you are not the same person I mentioned befor "Dr knowledge" that continuously posts under the afore mentioned names, whose basic message(as far as I can tell anyway) is that he (or she) is superior to the "mutant white skin man". I don't care what sex you are(or claim to be),(I only use the male terminology more often because I'm male), then yes I'm talking to you.
If you are not that person (the same one who started this thread), then ,no I'm not talking to you.
And if you are the same person then you have already forfeited on your first try!!
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Campbell, MO

#6 Jan 27, 2013
People, I'm about 30 minutes into this excellent video by Dr. Johnson. So far I have been cruising along smoothly. I already am aware of what he is teaching for the most part.

Then at 24 minutes he said something that made me sit up and take notice.

Remember how all last year I was keeping track of the pedophilia activity in the local news?

I can see and I have said that it is just a matter of time before deranged White people legalize Bestiality and Pedophilia. I have always figured that it would take about another 25 to 50 years before White people reached the point of legalizing that.

Listen to what Dr Johnson says is going to happen in less than two months!!! Psychologists and others here may already know this COULD be coming at us.

Just listen from 24 minutes until 30 minutes.

Then we can sit back and see if Dr Johnson is correct in what he says could very well happen to the DSM.
Let me know what you think about this. It seems I'm the only one farsighted enough to see this stuff coming at us. Or you all have no problem with it and really don't care.


America is DOOMED!!
jkh

Fairfax, VA

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Hey something you and I can agree on!! America is doomed. Not sure you have the reasons quite right but it's a start!!!
Have couple of quick questions tho.
Do you always use YouTube for your research? Isn't that kind of limiting?
And, why are you too scared to face me in a rational debate? Is that superior intellect not as superior as you claim or what?
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Campbell, MO

#8 Jan 27, 2013
jkh wrote:
Hey something you and I can agree on!! America is doomed. Not sure you have the reasons quite right but it's a start!!!
Have couple of quick questions tho.
Do you always use YouTube for your research? Isn't that kind of limiting?
And, why are you too scared to face me in a rational debate? Is that superior intellect not as superior as you claim or what?
If you watched the entire amazing instructional video, you would have heard Dr Johnson say it is a waste of time debating White people. No matter the outcome you all are still going to be stuck on stupid when it is over because you are playing for White genetic survival, and the only solution the rich and powerful Whites see is the complete elimination of Black people from this planet.
Look where they are going now. Into Africa to destroy it. What has Mali done to America? Are they terrorists?

What is it that you want to debate anyway?:-)I don't really debate. I just put the truth in front of you all. If you ignore it, it will still eat away at your subconscious. Sooner or later you will have a mental breakup. Apparently Dr Johnson doesn't realize how powerful REAL truth is.:-)

Also I use resources from all over the Internet; not just Youtube.

Remember though a picture is worth a million words. Look at how movies affect our behavior whereas radio did not have that impact.
jkh

Fairfax, VA

#9 Jan 27, 2013
I'll debate anything you want as long as you can keep race out of it. I concede you your views on race, because we will never agree (I happen to think you have SOME points, but I also happen to believe that ones skin color makes absolutely no difference, to me). Your so called superior intellect (which you have alluded to on many occasions) is what's in question. I simply want you to prove it to me that your so much superior. Your never going to accomplish that using race arguments, because of the hatred it brings out in you. I want you to try something that does not charge you as emotionally , then we'll see if that non-mutant white brain of yours is everything you claim.
I have thrown down the gauntlet (so to speak). Quit being a pansy, put your big boy pants on, stop avoiding me and let's do this!!!
I mean really, I know I'm just not worth your time, you being so superior and all, but it really shouldn't be too much trouble to put little ol me in my place, should it?
Inside-out

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Jan 27, 2013
King Solomon Falasha Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watched the entire amazing instructional video, you would have heard Dr Johnson say it is a waste of time debating White people. No matter the outcome you all are still going to be stuck on stupid when it is over because you are playing for White genetic survival, and the only solution the rich and powerful Whites see is the complete elimination of Black people from this planet.
Look where they are going now. Into Africa to destroy it. What has Mali done to America? Are they terrorists?
What is it that you want to debate anyway?:-)I don't really debate. I just put the truth in front of you all. If you ignore it, it will still eat away at your subconscious. Sooner or later you will have a mental breakup. Apparently Dr Johnson doesn't realize how powerful REAL truth is.:-)
Also I use resources from all over the Internet; not just Youtube.
Remember though a picture is worth a million words. Look at how movies affect our behavior whereas radio did not have that impact.
No one has to go to Africa to destroy it you ignorant fool. Try another source than youtube. Half of Africas countries are ether at war with itself or fighting a neighboring country. MILLION deaths in DRC alone! http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/02...
striaght talker

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Go back to Africa
Matt

Dexter, MO

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Please Stan forward the emails to the proper authorities..Lmmfao!!..
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Campbell, MO

#14 Jan 28, 2013
jkh wrote:
Hey something you and I can agree on!! America is doomed. Not sure you have the reasons quite right but it's a start!!!
Have couple of quick questions tho.
Do you always use YouTube for your research? Isn't that kind of limiting?
And, why are you too scared to face me in a rational debate? Is that superior intellect not as superior as you claim or what?
It's a total waste of time debating the insane and critically mentally ill. J.K.H :-)
Real

Dexter, MO

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Agreed
jkh

Fairfax, VA

#16 Jan 28, 2013
While I generally agree, Solomon, I'll make an exception in your case.
But you can just tell the truth, we all know your a pansy, with some serious self esteem issues!
PhD Umar Johnson

Campbell, MO

#17 Jan 29, 2013
How many of youns have watched the video so far?

You all do know how to listen and watch don't you?
jkh

Fairfax, VA

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Why would we WANT to watch anything your warped mind finds interesting? Its counterproductive to good mental health!!
But keep trying, I'm sure sooner or later you'll find something! Just by process of elimination.
Manti TeOs

Dexter, MO

#19 Jan 30, 2013
This hyienna is everywhere it seems!! King Solomon Falasha Jew is awesome and this assmilk jkh makes him even stronger!! It's so funny cuz he's the only one having anxiety attacks when he's typing responses..King Solomon Falasha Jew...Winning!
jkh

Fairfax, VA

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Manti TeOs wrote:
This hyienna is everywhere it seems!! King Solomon Falasha Jew is awesome and this assmilk jkh makes him even stronger!! It's so funny cuz he's the only one having anxiety attacks when he's typing responses..King Solomon Falasha Jew...Winning!
Again. Solomon, it doesn't matter what you call yourself, your still an idiot!!
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Dexter, MO

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Jkh is sooo hilarious!! See how his weakass is worked up? Asking for debates when he can't handle the stuff i do put out!! Manti you are so right..Assmilk lmfao! He's definitely that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
war child 1 hr karmasabitch 41
Fabian 1 hr guest 1
Why are so many towns and cities in Little Egyp... 2 hr JanJan 2
Why is there not a Jack in the Box restaurant i... (Mar '12) 2 hr Guest 26
News Cape Girardeau Co. sobriety checkpoint results 3 hr ummmmmm 2
Drury Call Center (Nov '09) 3 hr Guest 68
Searching for church home 3 hr JanJan 30

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages