Bean Properties has ruined Themis Str...

Bean Properties has ruined Themis Street and Whitner street.

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Uncle Tom

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jan 6, 2012
These street used to be full of working people and families. now it looks like South Cape. Bean has sold out to Section 8 and hud people. Lazy non workers.
Yup

Jackson, MO

#2 Jan 6, 2012
I couldn't agree more! Complete trash. It's sad what cape has become.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 6, 2012
It's ****ing awful. I come home every night from work and can hear my neighbors upstairs everyday. I hear their music clearly over my own TV and I have to sleep with fans on so that the noise of my fans will drown out their noise. It's like this everyday when I come home and on my days off. They're always home so they must not have jobs.

Have some respect for your neighbors, the working class that work and provide living for you so that your lazy ass can watch TV 24/7 instead of being out on the streets.
Wow

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2012
Kovalainen wrote:
It's ****ing awful. I come home every night from work and can hear my neighbors upstairs everyday. I hear their music clearly over my own TV and I have to sleep with fans on so that the noise of my fans will drown out their noise. It's like this everyday when I come home and on my days off. They're always home so they must not have jobs.
Have some respect for your neighbors, the working class that work and provide living for you so that your lazy ass can watch TV 24/7 instead of being out on the streets.
Just call the cops for peace disturbance until they stop! Believe me they will stop bc they don't want police showing up with all the drugs they more than likely have inside.

Scott City, MO

#5 Jan 7, 2012
i love how david beans worthless ass thinks and says everything is his when they are his daddies and acts like a big shot nothing gonna change that he is a failure in life and has to live off his father after he passes because he will prolly own them when he pasess pathetic
Tim

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jan 7, 2012
Guess we will have to call i Bean town over there. lol

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2012
there's more than one landlord over there. all of them have helped to make that area a ghetto. too bad. I remember when that was a nice part of town.
Gucci Crew

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Totally agree. Thanks for making it the armpit of Cape, David. You punk!!
Capelical1

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2012
FYI: Cape IS ghetto area! All of it!
adad

Sikeston, MO

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Back in the day if you lived in one of those apartments you were $#@!'n in tall cotton!

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 25, 2012
My response to this entire thread.
hooray for ghetto capitalism
Yep

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2012
I don't get it. The first time you guys bash Bean on topix is because he is a racist who won't rent to black people, low income, trash etc. Now that's all he rents to?
Jesse

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Feb 27, 2012
Yep wrote:
I don't get it. The first time you guys bash Bean on topix is because he is a racist who won't rent to black people, low income, trash etc. Now that's all he rents to?
He loves section 8 and hud. He is bowing down to easy money and leeches on America.
spectator

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2012
I rent from him on whitener and he does not accept section 8 or hud. His buildings are clean and the apartments are pretty much sound proof... as far as trash city goes ... the first half of the street going twords Walmart away from the armory... there is ur trash city's ... perhaps there are 2 beans.?? Because my Landlord is not to bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage 8 min jkh 170
White justice 11 min cracker 1
What is unique about the Nile river that no oth... (Dec '09) 1 hr CMCHUCK 40
Lazy people that live off of others (Apr '11) 3 hr Usher 18
david weissenger 11 hr memyselfi 17
JA BO going to prison 11 hr Guest 2
Tree limb removal 12 hr Patsy Cline 9
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE