First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Washington, DC

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Were are all the sexy thick women at? I'd love to meet one. All I see out anymore is stick thin women with no curves. I need a real women.
Peace

Jackson, MO

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Me!!
Wondering

Washington, DC

#4 Sep 27, 2011
Well now a wink and me isn't telling me much lol
36-29-38

Jackson, MO

#5 Sep 27, 2011
I'm at the gym! Trying to loose this big butt.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Sep 27, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Were are all the sexy thick women at? I'd love to meet one. All I see out anymore is stick thin women with no curves. I need a real women.
What planet are you from, dude? Thick women (and men) are all over the place. Obese is the norm anymore in this country due to too much fast food and sugared soda. Consider yourself lucky if you can find someone who is not overweight.
Wondering

Washington, DC

#7 Sep 27, 2011
I'd rather have a women with sexy curves than skin and bones. I'm not talking about 300-400 lbs women either.
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet are you from, dude? Thick women (and men) are all over the place. Obese is the norm anymore in this country due to too much fast food and sugared soda. Consider yourself lucky if you can find someone who is not overweight.
fluffy

Dexter, MO

#8 Sep 27, 2011
What's ur version of a Thick girl
Wondering

Washington, DC

#9 Sep 27, 2011
Someone who has curves nice chest. Nice round a** some love handles.
fluffy wrote:
What's ur version of a Thick girl
neondream

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2011
Wondering wrote:
too bad I'm married, sorry
Hmm

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Sep 28, 2011
neondream wrote:
<quoted text>too bad I'm married, sorry
If you fit that description it is to bad your married , your the build and personality I wish I could find !
neondream

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2011
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>If you fit that description it is to bad your married , your the build and personality I wish I could find !
I am out to lose a little more weight but not skin and bone, yuck.. I weigh 185 have curves, so I am a little chunky but not fat.. but very faithful to my husband and my kids... hope you find that special some one you're looking for, and that they treat you right.
Wondering

Washington, DC

#13 Sep 28, 2011
Very nice description. That's the kind of women I'd like to have in my life. Only if I knew were they were at lol.
neondream wrote:
<quoted text>
I am out to lose a little more weight but not skin and bone, yuck.. I weigh 185 have curves, so I am a little chunky but not fat.. but very faithful to my husband and my kids... hope you find that special some one you're looking for, and that they treat you right.
neondream

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice description. That's the kind of women I'd like to have in my life. Only if I knew were they were at lol.
the best ones are hard to find, but you will find her one day. wish you all the luck you can get. just have patients and never give up.
Nope

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2011
Sexy
Thick

Pick one.
Hmm

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Sep 28, 2011
neondream wrote:
<quoted text>I am out to lose a little more weight but not skin and bone, yuck.. I weigh 185 have curves, so I am a little chunky but not fat.. but very faithful to my husband and my kids... hope you find that special some one you're looking for, and that they treat you right.
Thank you ! I do to , being single and alone is not an easy chore. I have been single 11 years , I was married 16 when I found out my wife was cheating. You have no idea how devastating it was. Once again thank you for your well wishes ! Good luck with your future plans on losing some more weight , but I must say I'm sure your just fine to your husband.

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2011
where are you single guys looking at for a potential mate? I have a nice single friend who I would like to set up with a nice man but there's not any around except LOSERS and I be damned if I'm going to set up my friend with some loser. so if you're not a loser and look halfway decent (no body odor or nasty teeth) non smoker, over 5' 10", with some sort of a steady job, and preferably more than a hs education let the single ladies know where they can find you.
Nope

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2011
neondream wrote:
<quoted text>
185? Nope, you're fat. Call yourself whatever you want, the truth is, you're fat. Not a little chunky, just fat.

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2011
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>185? Nope, you're fat. Call yourself whatever you want, the truth is, you're fat. Not a little chunky, just fat.
depends on how tall she is. What if she's 6 ft. tall or more?
Wondering

Washington, DC

#20 Sep 28, 2011
I fit all those description but I do smoke. Not a heavy smoker thou. And with my job I don't have much time to look but I try. I don't go to bars don't look for the first thing in site either. I've been hurt in the past and I just don't want that anymore. I'm very sweet been told I'm ver handsome guy. Have all my teeth lol. Take showers everyday.
guest wrote:
where are you single guys looking at for a potential mate? I have a nice single friend who I would like to set up with a nice man but there's not any around except LOSERS and I be damned if I'm going to set up my friend with some loser. so if you're not a loser and look halfway decent (no body odor or nasty teeth) non smoker, over 5' 10", with some sort of a steady job, and preferably more than a hs education let the single ladies know where they can find you.
neondream

United States

#21 Sep 28, 2011
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you ! I do to , being single and alone is not an easy chore. I have been single 11 years , I was married 16 when I found out my wife was cheating. You have no idea how devastating it was. Once again thank you for your well wishes ! Good luck with your future plans on losing some more weight , but I must say I'm sure your just fine to your husband.
well Ty very much, he does think I'm fine just the way I am. and I do understand your situation I was there a long time ago and got lucky to find my husband of 6 years now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
martial arts in cape girardeau (Mar '10) 25 min to many ads 244
Grant Dade most alarmist of all 44 min SniffAGlobe 41
Salvation 2 45 min Guest 41
Cape La Croix Apartments 1 hr former tenant 6
Mom's who don't spend child support money on th... 2 hr confused 17
the pony 4 hr guest 30 3
Fun 6 hr Guest 6
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE