Gone in 60 seconds

Saint Charles, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Where do your headaches begin when you go long periods of time without caffeine?
Info

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Google it
splc

Union, MO

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Gone in 60 seconds wrote:
Where do your headaches begin when you go long periods of time without caffeine?
i tried to stop drinking soda with caffeine, and i got the shakes,cold sweat,gagging, and i couldn't. i tried not eating sugar, and that was a mistake too, because i have low blood sugar. i fainted, and my i told my doctor, and she told me go back on sugar,and caffeine. my headaches were so bad i have to take hydrocodone/acetaminophen.
well

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Try weening yourself instead of quitting cold turkey. Lower the amount accordingly that you take in.
splc

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2013
well wrote:
Try weening yourself instead of quitting cold turkey. Lower the amount accordingly that you take in.
thank you my doctor gave me caffeine pills, and told me to take a year or two. if i can that's good, if i can't she said that's fine.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 26, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text>i tried to stop drinking soda with caffeine, and i got the shakes,cold sweat,gagging, and i couldn't. i tried not eating sugar, and that was a mistake too, because i have low blood sugar. i fainted, and my i told my doctor, and she told me go back on sugar,and caffeine. my headaches were so bad i have to take hydrocodone/acetaminophen.
You're a liar. Hydrocodone isn't prescribed for headaches. They actually make them worse. Blood vessels expanding and contracting is what causes a headache and hydrocodone doesn't do anything for that. You're on almost every thread blowing smoke up everyone's a&& and acting like you know or have an answer to EVERYRHING.
splc

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. Hydrocodone isn't prescribed for headaches. They actually make them worse. Blood vessels expanding and contracting is what causes a headache and hydrocodone doesn't do anything for that. You're on almost every thread blowing smoke up everyone's a&& and acting like you know or have an answer to EVERYRHING.
one kiss my azz. it works for me. i will say what ever is on my mind, and i don't need your input. everyrhing! really? go jump in the river, try breathing on the bottom.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jan 26, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text>one kiss my azz. it works for me. i will say what ever is on my mind, and i don't need your input. everyrhing! really? go jump in the river, try breathing on the bottom.
Did him get his wittle feelings hurt? Bahaha
splc

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Did him get his wittle feelings hurt? Bahaha
up yours!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jan 26, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text>up yours!
Could this be why you don't have friends? Rage issues? Roflmao
eachown

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar. Hydrocodone isn't prescribed for headaches. They actually make them worse. Blood vessels expanding and contracting is what causes a headache and hydrocodone doesn't do anything for that. You're on almost every thread blowing smoke up everyone's a&& and acting like you know or have an answer to EVERYRHING.
I have had migraines for years. I have taken everything under the sun for them. I had surgery a few months back and they gave me hydrocodone for pain. I took one when I had a migraine and it went away quickly. I'm sold.
Gone in 60 seconds

Saint Charles, MO

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Caffeine is in the exedrine migraine medicine, don't know if it is a good thing to take if trying to stop caffeine?
splc

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Could this be why you don't have friends? Rage issues? Roflmao
i have many friends. i will not be back on topix, with the mindless skum, subhumans on here. nothing but trash on here.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jan 27, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text>i have many friends. i will not be back on topix, with the mindless skum, subhumans on here. nothing but trash on here.
*scum* And you're the only exception here? Lmao. Everyone is scum but you? Everyone is wrong except you? You're doing exactly what I said you do. You give your opinion or input on a subject, EVERY subject, and you're never wrong or make up some reason why your opinion is more valid. You're a know-it-all, and everyone else is scum to you. You just proved my theory. Thanks! Lol.
healthone

Olathe, KS

#15 Jan 28, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> i tried to stop drinking soda with caffeine, and i got the shakes,cold sweat,gagging, and i couldn't. i tried not eating sugar, and that was a mistake too, because i have low blood sugar. i fainted, and my i told my doctor, and she told me go back on sugar,and caffeine. my headaches were so bad i have to take hydrocodone/acetaminophen.
start slower when cutting out addictive foods. Take a week to taper off sugar & then do the same for caffeine. Dont ever go cold turkey, it sends body into withdrawl. Thats what is so miserable. Once it is completely out of system, u wont crave it. If u slip on occasion, forgive yourself & get right back on horse with next meal or drink.

Saint Charles, MO

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Giving up coke is worse then when I quit smoking 5 years ago. I just can't do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rush limbaugh 46 min Leeb62 3
Jesus, Lord of the Christians VS. KFVS12 View... 2 hr Grow up 22
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 13 hr Smackdown2017 33
Beefsteak Rye Bread (Aug '13) 22 hr BEEF STEAK RYE BREAD 39
Bobbie jo poole 23 hr Just wondering 1
Tia coleman Sun interested male 3
Looking for bankruptcy & divorce lawyer Sun Guest 5

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance