First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pal

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 May 11, 2011
question wrote:
what comes with the dinner combos?
Menu says fried rice and either an egg roll or soup. Last time I was there, they offered crab rangoon as another option instead of the egg roll or soup. Drinks aren't included with anything there and they only have bottled drinks.
pal

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 May 11, 2011
Also, I doubt the dumplings are homemade. Too labor intensive for the pricing of the restaurant.
Lil T

Saint Louis, MO

#23 May 11, 2011
new owner is johns nephew john, has gone down some
buddy

Jackson, MO

#24 May 11, 2011
pal wrote:
Also, I doubt the dumplings are homemade. Too labor intensive for the pricing of the restaurant.
watched her make em!
pal

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 May 11, 2011
Cool! Surprising, but that's awesome. I'll have to try those.
smiles

Centralia, IL

#26 May 11, 2011
china wok is awesome, we eat there at least three times a week. general tso chicken is good, beef and broccoli, fried rice, wonton soup

try it for yourself
tasty

Cape Girardeau, MO

#27 Jun 10, 2011
The food is delish but what I ave been trying to find out is what is the girls name that works there (not the pregnant one) in the blue shirt She is so shy she just waves and says hi most of the time.
i wok a lot

Cape Girardeau, MO

#28 Jun 10, 2011
I love that place. Really well cooked food and nice service. I was a bit skeptical when I first tried it but I have enjoyed every meal I have acquired from there.

Chicago, IL

#29 Jun 10, 2011
the chick taking orders at the counter reminds me of the soup Nazi dude. not very friendly...NEXT!!! no won ton for you!
tweaks

United States

#30 Jun 17, 2011
My new fave! General's Chicken is excellent and the best in town. I'm addicted to the fried dumplings. So it's a hole in the wall...it's right across from a great park and lots of picknick tables!

United States

#31 Jun 20, 2011
i love them!!! i eat there atleast once or twice a week. i havent tried anything i dont like. i do get brown rice instead of yellow though when i get my fried rice. crab rangoon is very good and yes like Pal said crab rangoon is an option even though its not on the menu to be. They are very friendly even the pregnant lady. shes talked to me a time or two!
hannah self

Jackson, MO

#32 Jun 20, 2011
seriously good. i love that place. chicken mei fun is my absolute fave. only eight dollars. and its equal to like three meals, no joke.
ccc

Cape Girardeau, MO

#33 Jun 25, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The food went to crap, they are not near as friendly, delievery is awful! John made sure the food was fresh,hot and plenty to feed you but this new guy seems to be about filling his pockets and you not filling your belly.
Chan's went seriously downhill after Peter and Ann sold it!!!! The same guy bought it that owns that China Buffett ( by Pizza Hut ) and he changed the recipes etc. and now it's so awful!!! Peter and Ann sure do regret selling it to him now since he has ruined their good reputation they worked almost 20 yrs to build up.
SEMO Student

Cape Girardeau, MO

#34 Feb 16, 2012
Best Chinese food in Cape Girardeau! I live in St. Louis, and I haven't had good chinese food here until this place opened up! One of my new favorite restaurants now!
Observation

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Feb 16, 2012
Their food and service are wonderful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 6 hr Leeb62 1,910
The pony 6 hr Leeb62 2
young couple looking for a bi male or female (Jun '13) 6 hr Leeb62 83
Paying fines on Independence st. City hall 7 hr Slut Regulator 10
New Ashley store 11 hr Wham bam 1
Slackers at work 11 hr Ella 1
Is Patrick Davis a good lawyer? 14 hr Scott 23

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance