First Prev
of 2
Next Last
food

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Anyone tried it? How is it, what's good?

Saint Ann, MO

#2 Mar 1, 2011
where is it located?
food

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2011
guest wrote:
where is it located?
Right next to family video, corner of broadway and west end blvd

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2011
I tried it yesterday and was so disappointed. We got three different items and they were all gross. At least I know now. I'll be sticking with Chan's.
food

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2011
guest wrote:
I tried it yesterday and was so disappointed. We got three different items and they were all gross. At least I know now. I'll be sticking with Chan's.
I agree! Just tried it, disappointed as well!!
Southeast

Sikeston, MO

#6 Mar 1, 2011
Bummer!!
queenb

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2011
Tried 2 items on Sunday and they were great!!!
food

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2011
queenb wrote:
Tried 2 items on Sunday and they were great!!!
And what were they?
queenb

Fenton, MO

#9 Mar 1, 2011
food wrote:
<quoted text>And what were they?
Chicken chop suey and beef chow mein
Tried

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Mar 1, 2011
Plan to get it to go. Only 3 tables & they were filled with people waiting for orders, so we left.
Hannah

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Apr 21, 2011
I love China Wok! I've only had their fried rice (mostly vegetable or beef) and it is the best in town! Much better than the malls.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Apr 21, 2011
It's my favorite Chinese food in Cape since China Palace sold out. Orange & General Tso's chicken are good. Beef & broccoli is good. Fried rice is good. Chow mei fun is good. Lo mein is good. Chow mein is not so good (probably not what you're expecting). Hunan beef/chicken is good. Szechuan chicken is good.

Worst part is they only have three tables, but it's great for pickup. Hopefully they'll start delivering.
full disclosure

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Apr 21, 2011
Ate there last night. I thought the crab rangoon was terrific. I dislike Chans. I had something I have never ordered anywhere before so an entree to entree comparison is not possible today but I would def go back.

Jackson, MO

#14 Apr 21, 2011
China Palace sold? It's my fav! When did this happen?

Jackson, MO

#15 Apr 21, 2011
I mean, they're still open as China Palace, but the previous owner (John?, the original owner I think) sold it and later opened a place in Jackson. That was quite a while ago, but it seemed like the quality of the food went down after that. Maybe just my imagination though.

Jackson, MO

#16 Apr 21, 2011
I haven't noticed the quality going down, their egg drop soup is the only one my boyfriend likes and he hasn't complained about it. I did notice a couple weeks ago that their egg rolls tasted a little different but that could have been my imagination as well. I hope it does get bad because really, it's my favorite and that would be a sad day.

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Apr 22, 2011
Guest wrote:
I mean, they're still open as China Palace, but the previous owner (John?, the original owner I think) sold it and later opened a place in Jackson. That was quite a while ago, but it seemed like the quality of the food went down after that. Maybe just my imagination though.
The food went to crap, they are not near as friendly, delievery is awful! John made sure the food was fresh,hot and plenty to feed you but this new guy seems to be about filling his pockets and you not filling your belly.
buddy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Apr 22, 2011
man this new place is the bomb, they have really good mooshu pork, chicken or beef. the dumplings are homemade too!
question

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 May 10, 2011
what comes with the dinner combos?
buddy

Sikeston, MO

#20 May 10, 2011
white or fried rice, and a drink i think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffery Lage topix removed 1 min Guest 34
What's Cape Girardeau's Major Case Squad Det's ... 9 min American_Guns 2
new furniture store in the mall 32 min Lcb 24
Scandals in Cape and Jackson 1 hr Guest I Amp 97
Mom Stop Forcing Daughter to be BFF 2 hr SniffAGlowBall 26
New Toyota Camry, Ugly, Ugly 2 hr Guest 15
guys at menards 8 hr curious 1
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE