Allen Walker pleads guilty to murderi...

Allen Walker pleads guilty to murdering his 7 week old son.

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Are you people who were accusing the mother done now?

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/16632039/man-plea...
Just me

Fredericktown, MO

#2 Jan 30, 2012
I can't believe the short 15 year sentence. Get real. Is this what this world is coming to? It's sickening. That poor poor baby had to endure all that pain and had just such a short life. This guy is a monster who should not be allowed to ever roam the streets again. He should not ever be able to be called Daddy. It's just horrible. Another example of a failed justice system.
Really?

Park Hills, MO

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Did Allen get what he deserved? Hell no he didn't. He deserves to have done to him what he did to his infant son. That's what he deserves. I guess in they eyes of the law, a baby's life isn't worth much. Hopefully someone in prison will give him a taste of his own medicine. He should have been locked up for the rest of his miserable life. Instead he'll be free in his 30's, no doubt out making more children he won't take care of. Hope he doesn't kill another one.

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="Really?"]Did Allen get what he deserved? Hell no he didn't. He deserves to have done to him what he did to his infant son. That's what he deserves. I guess in they eyes of the law, a baby's life isn't worth much. Hopefully someone in prison will give him a taste of his own medicine. He should have been locked up for the rest of his miserable life. Instead he'll be free in his 30's, no doubt out making more children he won't take care of. Hope he doesn't kill another one.[/QUOTE]
How old is this guy?

Since: Jun 11

Cape Girardeau

#6 Jan 30, 2012
TheRealMayMay wrote:
[QUOTE who="Really?"]Did Allen get what he deserved? Hell no he didn't. He deserves to have done to him what he did to his infant son. That's what he deserves. I guess in they eyes of the law, a baby's life isn't worth much. Hopefully someone in prison will give him a taste of his own medicine. He should have been locked up for the rest of his miserable life. Instead he'll be free in his 30's, no doubt out making more children he won't take care of. Hope he doesn't kill another one."

How old is this guy?
I think pretty young. 17..?
Really?

Park Hills, MO

#7 Jan 30, 2012
TheRealMayMay wrote:
[QUOTE who="Really?"]Did Allen get what he deserved? Hell no he didn't. He deserves to have done to him what he did to his infant son. That's what he deserves. I guess in they eyes of the law, a baby's life isn't worth much. Hopefully someone in prison will give him a taste of his own medicine. He should have been locked up for the rest of his miserable life. Instead he'll be free in his 30's, no doubt out making more children he won't take care of. Hope he doesn't kill another one."

How old is this guy?
22 and had 4 children until he killed this one. Now has 2 boys and a girl. All different mothers.
My op

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Sick bastage

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Why is it the people who can't even afford themselves have the most kids?
Just me

Fredericktown, MO

#10 Jan 31, 2012
What I've now learned is that he was already on probation for beating the Mother up in 2008. I'm not sure when the twins were born, but I'm thinking it was after that happened. What I want to know is why in the world would the Mother stay with him and decide to have children with him? I don't understand that at all. She knew what he was capable of when he put his hands on her. Just a sad story all around.

Jackson, MO

#11 Jan 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
Why is it the people who can't even afford themselves have the most kids?
Because they use the kids to get more money from the guv'ment. They don't give a darn about the kids.
jamie

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Because they use the kids to get more money from the guv'ment. They don't give a darn about the kids.
Your right she doesn't I went to school with the cracked out girl!! She looks like she's high 24/7. She used to do it back then and I'm sure she still does it now. Even when he was in jail shortly after this happened she would call up the the jail house wanting to talk to her boyfriend. Why would anyone want to be w someone after they have killed your kid?!?!?!?!
telcotech513

Saint Charles, MO

#13 Apr 10, 2012
This is my bother's step-son. Did he get what he deserved?, no. He murdered his own son. I knew the mother of the child briefly, nothing long term. She was very young and seemed to be very sweet to him and the child.n Based on what little I knew about Allen, his brother, and his immediate family, who knows why he did it. All i know is, if it were up to me, lethal injection would be the only choice....no exceptions.
Ricky

Haslet, TX

#14 Jun 8, 2012
What is the mother of the childs name?
u know me

Haslet, TX

#15 Jun 8, 2012
Ashley locklear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saw this on facebook 1 hr Guest 3
Hempies Chick 1 hr Kingfish 20
nude pictures 4 hr guest 1
Black Lies 5 hr Guest 9
What happened to Whitley ? 6 hr RIP 9
Delta High school 6 hr Paul walker 6
Manpower drug screen (Aug '15) 10 hr Ducku 20

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance