First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I Call BS

Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 10, 2012
I've noticed LargeLanguage comments on just about every post in the Cape area. Telling people to get lives and go back to school kids... I think it's obvious you can't know all these people and issues that are being talked about.... Just a thought.
harper

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Dec 10, 2012
I Call BS wrote:
I've noticed
Agree!!

LargeLanguage comments on just about every post in the Cape area. Telling people to get lives and go back to school kids... I think it's obvious you can't know all these people and issues that are being talked about.... Just a thought.
Agree!!!

Highlandville, MO

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I Call BS wrote:
I've noticed LargeLanguage comments on just about every post in the Cape area. Telling people to get lives and go back to school kids... I think it's obvious you can't know all these people and issues that are being talked about.... Just a thought.
I also agree, if he/she has that much time to spend on here, maybe he/she is the kid who needs to go back to school.
user

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Dec 10, 2012
You guys should take a look at poplar bluff topix on the Kenny poteet thread. He does the same crap on bluff topix. You're right!!! He is just a troll looking to argue.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#5 Dec 10, 2012
IM BACK ta lol keep it coming kiddies. You've got jack squat on me LOL I'm 50+ Nice read though. Hardly offensive posting a post about me when I am completely anynmous. Your right idiots LOL.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#6 Dec 10, 2012
You must be unemployed little scrounges to be this stupid. Its very amusing thinking somebody would be thick enough to right one post dedicated to an anonynmous user LOL. Your really sad LOL! Get a life!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#7 Dec 10, 2012
I've heard dark angel was one of your victims too!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#8 Dec 10, 2012
user wrote:
You guys should take a look at poplar bluff topix on the Kenny poteet thread. He does the same crap on bluff topix. You're right!!! He is just a troll looking to argue.
If you don't like what I've been writing on the Cape Giradeau thread, then you should take a look at the posts I make on the Pecos forums :)
Judge&Jury

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
You must be unemployed little scrounges to be this stupid. Its very amusing thinking somebody would be thick enough to right one post dedicated to an anonynmous user LOL. Your really sad LOL! Get a life!
I find it funny this guy says you're thick to talk about an anonymous user, when all he does is call anonymous users gay, jobless losers without lives! So you all see how he makes no sense!
LargeLanguage

Fairfax, VA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
I'm sorry if I make some of you mad. I really hate myself, I beat my wife, drink until I throw up, then beat the wife again for not cleaning up the vomit because then my dog starts licking it up. After I see that, I start beating the dog ( in more than one ways ;) ) lol.
Absolutely

Fairfax, VA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
IM BACK ta lol keep it coming kiddies. You've got jack squat on me LOL I'm 50+ Nice read though. Hardly offensive posting a post about me when I am completely anynmous. Your right idiots LOL.
If you are 50+ you are a disgrace to your age group!
BTW, if you would focus on learning to spell instead of acting like a 2 yo, the world would be a better place.
Absolutely

Fairfax, VA

#12 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
Once again your spelling is atrocious!
Get a life? Right back at ya!
Absolutely

Fairfax, VA

#13 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like what I've been writing on the Cape Giradeau thread, then you should take a look at the posts I make on the Pecos forums :)
Pitiful and pathetic 50+ yo attention seeker. Something's not right in the UK to allow you access to the Internet. You should be under lock and key, 24/7!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>Pitiful and pathetic 50+ yo attention seeker. Something's not right in the UK to allow you access to the Internet. You should be under lock and key, 24/7!
He has posted from two cities in the UK, also posted from poplar bluff, and now it says United States. He is using a proxy server to change his IP address because topix moderators keep blocking him. They don't want him here either. I do think sometimes there is a guy that hijacks his name too, but you can never tell with this idiot. I might even be changing up the vocabulary in his posts to throw people off. It's best to ignore them all.

Jackson, MO

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Just another troll like that Knowledge fella, ignore him, he'll get bored and move on.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Dec 12, 2012
stop feeding the troll
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#17 Dec 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="Judge&Jury" ]<quoted text>
I find it funny this guy says you're thick to talk about an anonymous user, when all he does is call anonymous users gay, jobless losers without lives! So you all see how he makes no sense![/QUOTE]

And yet you don't do all that?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#18 Dec 13, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
I'm sorry if I make some of you mad. I really hate myself, I beat my wife, drink until I throw up, then beat the wife again for not cleaning up the vomit because then my dog starts licking it up. After I see that, I start beating the dog ( in more than one ways ;)) lol.
People tried that trick on me a couple of times before. Doesn't work, sorry.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#19 Dec 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He has posted from two cities in the UK, also posted from poplar bluff, and now it says United States. He is using a proxy server to change his IP address because topix moderators keep blocking him. They don't want him here either. I do think sometimes there is a guy that hijacks his name too, but you can never tell with this idiot. I might even be changing up the vocabulary in his posts to throw people off. It's best to ignore them all.
And yet you somehow go on topix and write threads just about one user? Makes us wonder why you have so much time on topix.
LargeLanguage

Fairfax, VA

#20 Dec 13, 2012
I like it up the butt :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever file Bankruptcy? 3 hr Guest 85
Passed out drunk 10 hr Gabe 3
Is Patrick Davis a good lawyer? 12 hr helper 6
Message To General Jihad Over Cairo Egypt Com Net. 12 hr Patton general de... 8
the KFVS crew (Mar '12) 14 hr Guest 100
anyone ever let wife be seduced by another guy. wa (Sep '14) 15 hr 3somefun 144
Rude People Mon Nothingrealm 17

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance